• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

crowphoenix

Oct 27, 2017
What does this even mean? I'm sorry Trump has put his loved ones in a bad predicament—it's awful—but this isn't about him. The thread is trying (failing, and miserably) to get people to think before they post (again, at least in thread title) and that's all.
And he is the people you are trying to reach. The sheer lack of empathy you showed tells me you are either posting in bad faith or are unable to empathize with marginalized people.

olag

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I kinda get the feeling most of the members here don't live in the US. He's the President, sure we can mock him like Clinton or Bush but name calling is kinda in bad taste and unpatriotic. We've all heard the nicknames used for previous presidents but do we really need to continue this tradition? Respect everyone, even those we disagree with.
Damn right, yall better respect your mexican children imprisoning, black people hating , pussy grabbing, psychopath of a president..............Fuck people......start respecting your dictators!!!!!...........considering if this guy wasn't the president I would consider him human filth, why the fuck would i respect him now?

Apathy

Oct 25, 2017
Ah yes, the decorum argument again.

Dude literally says some of the most vile shit about minorities. Being part of one of those minorities he hates, decorum can go fuck off and I will continue to call Trump a shit bag and even worse until the day he's six feet in the ground.

Crossing Eden

Oct 26, 2017
I kinda get the feeling most of the members here don't live in the US. He's the President, sure we can mock him like Clinton or Bush but name calling is kinda in bad taste and unpatriotic. We've all heard the nicknames used for previous presidents but do we really need to continue this tradition? Respect everyone, even those we disagree with.
boogie2988_middle_by_digi_matrix-db3h3ud.gif

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
Also, accusing me of being unpatriotic because I insult Trump is not going to make me do it any less.

In fact, the opposite will happen.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

Hahahahaha, wow

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
English has such a beautiful potential for compound swears that shitbag seems unimaginative. How about Thunderprick McWankpuffin instead?

Also lmao at the idea that using no no words is the same level as the heinous shit Trump gets up to every day.

The problem with elaborate and imaginative name calling is that it's well above Trump.

Maggot or parasite or simply shit are perfect imo

He deserves nothing more thoughtful or cutesy.

Azuran

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

lmao

No wonder America is in the state that's in with people like this living there.

"Unpatriotic" LMAO

Zero-ELEC

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
México
Whose alt is this?

What does this even mean? I'm sorry Trump has put his loved ones in a bad predicament—it's awful—but this isn't about him. The thread is trying (failing, and miserably) to get people to think before they post (again, at least in thread title) and that's all.
First: congrats on misgendering someone~

Second it's more about her than it is about you.

Third: "Thinking before posting"? Spoiler alert: people thought before posting and came to the conclusion that a way to let off steam was calling a spade a spade.

You're not doing some enlightening discourse here, you're tone policing.

Strider_Blaze

Oct 28, 2017
Lancaster, CA
President Fatfuck then!

Seriously, Trump lacks any sort of redeeming qualities and has done loads of immoral acts, even decades before becoming president.

So no, of course he deserves no respect from me!

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
Nah. Roosevelt had this right some 80 years ago or so.

Patriotism means to stand by your country. It does not mean to stand by your president or any other public official.

He said that shit while president. How times have changes.

Critch

Banned
Dec 10, 2017
At no time has any Republican in power deigned to show anyone on the Left "Decorum". He's a shitbag. We have reciepts of his racism going back 40 some years, and about 100 when you count his father. We have extensive documented proof of how he has hurt and destroyed much of what this country stands for.

He's a shitbag. If you can't handle someone calling a man that got into office solely on the back of people that called our last President far worse, I suggest you head over to GAF, I doubt they call him anything with what they've become.

Rebel-TT

One Winged Slayer
Oct 30, 2017
Tobago
I agree OP. While we in this forum basically hold similar liberal views, if we were to try to reach out to those who hold vastly different opinions, we would not be even remotely successful in any way if we treat Trump or his supporters with disdain, regardless of how we personally feel about them. And while, as a medical professional, and with little patience when it comes to the antivax movement among others, I do know that I can't give up. Everyone should vaccinate and that means everyone. No one should be racist and if we can talk to persons about WHY they hold the negative general views towards other races that they have, we might be able to get them to change their minds. Granted we may not ever succeed, but calling Trump "Shitbag" is only going to hold us back.

That said. Man, what a total buffoon. Lol. And he's a Shitbag. But we should chill.

dark_prinny

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Guys someone make a poll thread : Is trump a shitbag?
  1. Yes
  2. No
  3. Have some decorum please

PixelatedDonut

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Philly ❤️

maxresdefault.jpg

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
girl should I respect the Charlottesville marchers that Trump said were very fine people? Who chanted antisemitic slogans and want me (a Jew) and people like me dead? Tell me how to feel.

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I kinda get the feeling most of the members here don't live in Germany. He's the Chancellor, sure we can mock him like Franz or Meinz but name calling is kinda in bad taste and unpatriotic. We've all heard the nicknames used for previous chancellors but do we really need to continue this tradition? Respect everyone, even those we disagree with.

Directly from the 1930s

Trejo

Oct 25, 2017
Trump is a racist shitbag Nazi-empathizing piece of filth and I have zero problem with anyone calling him such. I'm side eyeing some of you so hard right now.

QuantumZebra

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Would you prefer "Orange Mussolini"? That's probably my favorite.

Richietto

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
North Carolina
Nah fuck that piece of shit! Him and his entire party have caused so much harm to me and my colored brothers and sisters these past few years. He doesn't deserve any respect. I just don't see why it wouldn't ever be okay to take the piss out of such a horrible human being.

Deleted member 2620

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
op go watch West Wing again or something

I think the compound swear nicknames are generally unfunny and I don't like to prioritize Trump over the system that made him, but he absolutely doesn't deserve a single minute of dignity for the remainder of his life so whatever

x3sphere

Oct 27, 2017
Just the fact that he uses derogatory nicknames to refer to everyone else is enough to make me call him Shitbag. And there's no use trying to make appeals to the other side at this point anymore. Anyone that still backs Trump is a complete moron to me.

Oct 31, 2017
I agree. Shitbags are useful; how else would I pick up my dog's poop when I'm taking her for a walk? That's more than I can say for President Braindead Jenius Douchecanoe.

In all seriousness, OP, stop trying to tone police it's pointless

Eat My Jorts

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
There are going to be ~98,938 threads posted simultaneously with a variation of the title "Ding-dong, the shitbag's dead" when the shitbag finally dies from a fast food-induced heart attack.

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
There are going to be ~98,938 threads posted simultaneously with a variation of the title "Ding-dong, the shitbag's dead" when the shitbag finally dies from a fast food-induced heart attack.

If Ronald Reagan's legacy is anything to go by, at that point he will be seen as a hero in history.

GlitchyDegree

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Dec 4, 2017
I will stop calling him a shitbag when he stops being a shitbag. So never.
Fuck being patriotic about a country that let's a monster like Shitbag into office. I have ZERO respect for President Shitbag or anyone like him.
Perfect!

PaulloDEC

Visited by Knack
Oct 25, 2017
Australia
Actions have consequences. You act like a shitbag, people are gonna call you a shitbag.

If someday he starts to act like less of a shitbag, less people will call him a shitbag.

EloKa

GSP
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Americans might not see it because they're used to (sadly) live in a place where he's in a place of power, but for the rest of the world it is weird looking and pretty ridiculous.
That Shitbag is the weird looking and ridiculous thing. Not the salutation.

Signed,
the world

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's not just that he's the worst president - you would literally be hard pressed to think of a bigger liar in history. No hyperbole. You'd be hard pressed to find a more disproportionate bully. A more petty vindictive small minded narcissist. A more obviously stupid fraud. Like, on earth. Name one? Even if you could, you absolutely couldn't name a more successful one.

Status
Not open for further replies.