• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Sander VF

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Tbilisi, Georgia

It seems unstoppable.

AFAIK this is not a joke video. It is 100% serious video promoting a "martial art". I saw it getting ridiculed in a 2013 Russian top 10 video calling out fake martial arts styles pushed by cranks and frauds. This formidable style was number 2.

In fact the whole top 3 made me laugh out loud but this is the only one I could find a separate video of. If you want to know, #1 was a fighting school that taught how to defeat opponents by compelling them with the power of the cross.

Mona

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
jones_swordsman_2.gif

Lewpy

Oct 28, 2017
You seem to use up a lot of energy, for not much pay off. Give it a minute or so of them flapping their arms about, then go for the kill while they catch their breath.

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever
Sep 24, 2019
This is also known as the "siblings roughhousing" fighting technique. It's also seen in elementary schoolyards and city bars, depending on how many college bars there are in the neighborhood.

Wackamole

Oct 27, 2017
That's a lot of "distraction" followed by one or two things that matter/ actually have impact. Yes you can stop this by using your legs. Lowkicks and a highkick. Just block the nonsense that has no power.

i DO think this technique can be effective in a lot of fights though. Looks kinda hilarious.

Stuntman

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
it's funny how the editing cuts right before the kid gets hit by the nunchuk in his face or in the head by the hanging ball or after kicking the sack you can see how he gets hurt by it and it's about to scream in pain.

Dehnus

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
You seem to use up a lot of energy, for not much pay off. Give it a minute or so of them flapping their arms about, then go for the kill while they catch their breath.
Jup that and if you watched closely, many times it was possible for a simple quick knee to the groin. There stance in general wasn't really balanced.

Braag

Nov 7, 2017
lol
We regularly make fun of this video with a friend of mine who also trains martial arts.

THE210

Nov 30, 2017
Is he creating some type of force field around his lower body that prevents it from being targeted?

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
There's a guy who practices Capoiera outdoors in Seattle near the NorthLake Tavern - I have trained my kid to call him a button masher and both of us refuse to explain it to my wife.

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
It is about being as minimal as possible. Just strike people down with your aura.

steven_seagal1.gif

Astral

Oct 27, 2017
I thought this was gonna be about the unbeatable Thunder Cross Split Attack.

AlexBasch

Oct 27, 2017
That's a lot of "distraction" followed by one or two things that matter/ actually have impact. Yes you can stop this by using your legs. Lowkicks and a highkick. Just block the nonsense that has no power.

i DO think this technique can be effective in a lot of fights though. Looks kinda hilarious.
Once I saw a fight outside a bar in which one guy started to make puking sounds while being grabbed by the other. Dude got startled and received a KO punch straight in the jaw. Other dude was just faking it. Expect the unexpected, that was some Batman-level-mind game, I swear.

VeryHighlander

The Fallen
May 9, 2018
As someone that has trained with this technique for years, the most frustrating aspect is not having any more challenging opponents on Earth

OP
OP
Sander VF

Sander VF

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Tbilisi, Georgia
Guys I found the number 3 taught by a TOP ALPHA MALE VADIM SHLAKHTER

He, who is an author of the book "HOW TO OWN THE WORLD" ("ownage" has the sexual connotation here) claims to train men into superhumans.

You can witness his extreme fighting training regiment at 10:00

Braag show this to your friend

Catdaddy

Oct 27, 2017
TN
My first thought was post #2.. I remember seeing that in the theater and pre-teen me thinking that was the funniest thing I'd ever seen...