• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Mobu

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
I just remembered i movie i saw some years ago but cant renember the name and i cant find anything on google

Its japanese animation so i guess its anime but it didnt look like any other anime, the whole movie has like a brown tone to every scene and the characters look like their drawn with charcoal. The plot is about a girl finding a baby plant/vegetable and taking care of it but she also has to protect it because everyone in her town wants to eat it. Im pretty sure the film was made in the 2010s

Syril

Oct 26, 2017
Was it Angel's Egg?
a68d96ad499fe32f9adce7d3638e6ccf.jpg

OP
OP
Mobu

Mobu

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Is not angels egg. Also i kinda remember that there was a disaster at the begin of the movie so the world sucked now and thats why everyone wanted to eat the baby plant, but im not sure about this, it might be my mind filling blanks

Bamboo

Oct 25, 2017
Can you keep me updated if you manage to track it down? Never managed to see it for myself, but heard a lot of good things when it toured the film festival circut. After it made the round it kind of diappeared, but I never really put effort into finding it.

Don't point your finger, bad things might happen to them. There's much more strange japanese animation that you could ever imagine!

Cess007

Oct 27, 2017
B.C., Mexico
Can you keep me updated if you manage to track it down? Never managed to see it for myself, but heard a lot of good things when it toured the film festival circut. After it made the round it kind of diappeared, but I never really put effort into finding it.

Don't point your finger, bad things might happen to them. There's much more strange japanese animation that you could ever imagine!

Oh great, just what I needed. Nightmare material!

No seriously, WTF, this is incredible creepy