• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

KimiNewt

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Probably not thread-worthy but I had no idea where to ask.

The logo in the corner has been stripes of changing colours for a little while and I don't know what it's about.

I thought maybe it's an LGBT month thing but I didn't see the rainbow flag so 🤷‍♂️

LProtagonist

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Different aspects of the LGBTQ+ community have different colors to identify them, I think it's cycling through them.

Gundam

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It seems to refresh every time. Sometimes it's a fist. I assume in light of the protests. I don't know how many are on Era but here are some of the major ones:

Nonbinary
400px-Nonbinary_flag.svg.png

Transgender
512px-Transgender_Pride_flag.svg.png

PoC LGBT
new-pride-flag-01.jpg

1920px-Philadelphia_Pride_Flag.svg.png

Bi
800px-Bisexual_Pride_Flag.svg.png

Pan
512px-Pansexuality_Pride_Flag.svg.png

Lesbian
800px-Lesbian_Pride_Flag_2019.svg.png

Intersex
512px-Intersex_Pride_Flag.svg.png

Asexual
512px-Asexual_Pride_Flag.svg.png

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
It seems to refresh every time. Sometimes it's a fist. I assume in light of the protests. I don't know how many are on Era but here are some of the major ones:

Nonbinary
400px-Nonbinary_flag.svg.png

Transgender
512px-Transgender_Pride_flag.svg.png

PoC LGBT
new-pride-flag-01.jpg

1920px-Philadelphia_Pride_Flag.svg.png

Bi
800px-Bisexual_Pride_Flag.svg.png

Pan
512px-Pansexuality_Pride_Flag.svg.png

Lesbian
800px-Lesbian_Pride_Flag_2019.svg.png

Intersex
512px-Intersex_Pride_Flag.svg.png

Asexual
512px-Asexual_Pride_Flag.svg.png
Trans and Asexual peeps have the best flags for sure

Jan 27, 2020
Washington, DC
I'm glad I wasn't the only clueless person. The only one I knew was the lgbt rainbow flag. I figured it had something to do with Pride, but wasn't sure why it kept changing.

boxter432

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
theres a full thread,
and post about why it wasn't up all month (tech difficulties, next year it will be all pride month)

www.resetera.com

Do y'all see that? (Logo change)

Niiiice Edit: yo mods or someone, can we get a list of available color schemes please? Because I love what I recognize, but some of these flags I do not know

sweetmini

Jun 12, 2019
Nice touch !

I also saw a closed fist...
and it reminded me of fist room odoriser, but it was not that one for sure :P
fists2kjbi.jpg

sometimes i have a twisted mind, but it sure took me a minute.

Dr. Mario

Oct 27, 2017
Netherlands
I really like this. Good on Resetera. Though I was wondering why the Romanian flag was cycling with it, didn't know that was the Pan flag, so I learned something new too.

Ellyshia

Oct 27, 2017
Honestly I would really like it if after it's over, we had the option to have one of these as a default. I would def get a little kick seeing the trans flag on the logo every time I'm on the site.

Shy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I just wanted to say before the end of pride month.

Love the logo changing on refresh. 👍 ❤

Whoever's idea it was, you deserve a hug.
cmf7hDd.gif

Mest08

Alt Account
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
I knew it was for pride, but certain color combos in it fuck me up because I'm color blind and it's right next to the alerts so I keep thinking I have alerts, lol.