• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
In the year 3019, this will still be a periodic thread on ResetERA/its successor. We simply can't stop talking about pineapple on fucking pizza.

WarAdept

Oct 25, 2017
Australia
You want to ruin traditional italian pizzas with a garbage fruit like pineapples?

via-napoli-pizzeria-dinner-twist-unsual-yum-restaurant-sydney-pizza-italian-good-best-food-pasta-antipasto-pizzas-2-1.jpg

Yeah, no thanks buddy. I'll actually have a nice meal while you eat your rubbish pineapples, thanks.

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
It is fine but only on certain pizzas in controlled conditions, with lots of beer present.

and only then, no other times, good day sir, I said, good day.

bacon, chicken, bbq sauce and crushed pineapple.

bacon, ham, crushed pineapple, jalapeno

and that's it.
Yes. Only in a controlled environment where Pineapple's power level is being suppressed by other, meaty, salty flavors. Without them, Pineapple will overwhelm us with its strength

Burly

Oct 25, 2017
"Pineapple," or the words "pine" and "apple," can be traced back to mid 8th century Latin, where the words roughly meant "Satan's cum", as this was the phrase peasants used to describe the taste.

jon bones

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
my mom's favorite pizza was pineapple + jalapeño peppers and it was delicious

also if you're not from a real pizza city, your opinion doesn't even matter

MrMephistoX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It is and also delicious...you know what's a bad pizza topping? Mayonnaise and corn: WTF is Japan thinking?

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Generation that eats ass still doesn't get that the sweetness of the pineapple compliments the saltiness of the pizza.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Calling out all pineapple-on-pizza-eaters: no

Woolley

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
If you have to spend this much time and energy to convince people that something is good it probably not.

Deleted member 1003

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The problem isn't pineapple (though it is disgusting), the problem is it's application. The normal pieces carry too much juice that can ruin the flavor. I think if it was sliced thinner I could stomach it more.