• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Call of the Sea | Xbox

It is 1934, in the far reaches of the South Pacific. Norah has crossed the ocean following the trail of her missing husband’s expedition and finds herself on a lush island paradise - a nameless, forgotten place, dotted with the remnants of a lost civilization. What strange secrets does it hold...

EDIT:

Last edited:

PopsMaellard

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Ah man, this seems rad.

Still torn on whether or not to get a Series X or S as I'm immensely satisfied with my PS5 and just want a gamepass/BC box, and stuff like this makes me reaaaally want to just pull the trigger on an S.

Joffy

Oct 30, 2017
Ah forgot about this from the Xbox games reveal (I think). Looks pretty interesting, will definitely give it a shot

Bushido

Senior Game Designer
Verified
Feb 6, 2018
Wow, didn't expect it to release this year anymore, really curious about this one.

Ushay

Oct 27, 2017
What is this a detective, mystery type game? It has a very Sea of Thieves-esque look to it, very beautiful.

KORNdog

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Hopefully it really leans into the puzzle aspect ala Myst and isn't just a walking sim with the odd key to find.

pagrab

Oct 27, 2017
Never heard of it, but looks like something I will buy day one, provided the reviews are not off-putting.

RedShift

Oct 27, 2017
Looks like it could fill the void in my heart since I finished Outer Wilds... hoping it reviews well.

Ojli

Chicken Chaser
Oct 28, 2017
Sweden
Excited to play on the new system! Love the art style and it looks like a somewhat short game, which I love!

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
Looks like the perfect game to turn the graphics up to the max with res and RT 🥵.

120fps? Eh, not so much here, but it's good to have options.
Smart move by the way, currently I'm so hyped for technical masterpieces, I would buy almost everything that comes with RT and or 120fps. 😬

Deleted member 16908

Oct 27, 2017
I watched a gameplay demo and it seems like you spend the bulk of the game listening to the player character talk to themselves. Sadly that's one of my biggest pet peeves in games, so I'm probably gonna pass. Fantastic visuals though.

Big G

Oct 27, 2017
Can't wait! This was one of the standout games for me from their Spring showcase.

Thanathorn

Dec 10, 2019
I had no idea this was coming to gamepass. Pleasant surprise when I opened the gamepass app on my phone just now.

Wouwie

Oct 27, 2017
This looks great and my kind of game. I'm starting to wonder if i should buy a Xbox Series S for all the games, first and third party, that are not going to be on PS5...

GamerDude

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I was interested but dislike puzzles. So was disappointed to see several of those in the opening minutes. Likely not for me then.