• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

excaliburps

MP1ST
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah after the patch I can't even get into a game lol.... just a full lobby of players with the counter going down from 12 and then looping back to 12 and then down again, or just me continuously searching for a potential game.

That's what I've been experiencing the past few days.. Seems they made it worse since it's affecting more people now.

Oct 27, 2017
So...this is my first COD game ever and I keep getting destroyed and matched against players 40-50 levels above my own. Any begginers tip? How do I get gud? Help me please :(

Deleted member 1759

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Europe
Patch notes! Quicksopers will hate it.

COD: WWII MULTIPLAYER UPDATES

• Connectivity improvements and optimizations
  • Fixed de-ranking issues
  • Addressed an issue where players encountered an infinite load screen
  • Leaderboard stability improvements and bug fixes
  • General UI improvements
  • Loading optimizations
  • Splitscreen functionality improvements
  • Added new unlock inventory stars to indicate when new items are added
  • Adjusted hit marker audio to be higher default level (note: can be adjusted in settings)
  • Fixed out of world exploits on Gustav Cannon and Sainte Marie du Mont
  • Espionage Basic Training – Reduced painted time from 10 to 6 seconds. Made it so only bullet damage paints you.
  • Weapon tuning to allow for one shot kills outside of hardcore mode, enabling challenge completion.
  • Fixed infinite flamethrower bug
  • XP Earn rate tuned in Operation Neptune
  • Fix issue of shotgun variants not appearing
  • Emblem Editor and visualization improvements
  • GameBattles Improvements
  • Fixed Gridiron Ball exploits
COD: WWII MULTIPLAYER WEAPON TUNING UPDATES

BUFFs

• Walther Toggle Action Shotgun – Damage increased at extremely close range
  • Bren LMG – Increased damage per shot
  • LMG Bipod – Sped up ADS time when in Bipod stance
NERFs

• BAR Rifle – decreased fire rate and widened hip fire spread
  • STG44 Rifle – widened hip fire spread
  • FG42 Rifle – increased recoil and widened hip fire spread
  • Machine Pistol – decreased damage ranges
SNIPER CLASS – Fixed a bug with all Sniper Rifles zooming to exact center when aiming down the sights

So no fix for the prestige bug and the bugged weekly order?

DeadOnions

Oct 27, 2017
United Kingdom
War and terrible teammates really starting to annoy. People seemingly trying to boost K/d even though it doesn't count. Really wish the game had a message telling people that their stats mean nothing at the start.

EndlessNever

Oct 25, 2017
So...this is my first COD game ever and I keep getting destroyed and matched against players 40-50 levels above my own. Any begginers tip? How do I get gud? Help me please :(
Play slowly, and don't go rushing blind into areas
If you don't know the maps well enough practice against bots and just know the layout better
Always keep an eye on your mini map and more so, the position of your teammates and what part of the map has none of your teammates.
Run low end streaks, and if not, run the basic training that lets you keep streaks upon death.
Don't use shotguns, LMG's or Semi-Auto rifles, they are weaker than other weapons.
If you spot an enemy and don't think you can take him, back away and try lead him into a situation were you are in a better position.

You'll get better over time too, don't worry.

saint

Oct 27, 2017
christ prestiging really does fuck up the HQ. it's giving me the "welcome to hq" bs and it just reset and deleted all the orders I had out of nowhere. how the fuck can you ship a game this fucking broken man

Deleted member 1726

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Christ, fucking idiot team mates in war mode are driving me round the bend.

Losing the bunker and they are nowhere to be seen....what the fuck are these numb skulls doing?

What system are you playing on? It runs fine for me on XB1.

PS4 I was juddering around all over the place and then I'd shoot a few times get some skills and I was speeding around at double speed.

YawZah

Oct 30, 2017
I've had insane lag today, I've never had that before.. It's borderline unplayable, much worse than PUBG ever was..

Got up early to play a few before work dammit, bad timing for it to be screwed.

Sounds like there's going to be another update tomorrow.

Where do you keep track of statements regarding updates?

Legacy

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Christ, fucking idiot team mates in war mode are driving me round the bend.

Losing the bunker and they are nowhere to be seen....what the fuck are these numb skulls doing?

PS4 I was juddering around all over the place and then I'd shoot a few times get some skills and I was speeding around at double speed.

That's just lag, I notice on the odd ocasion the servers get fucked and you move around faster or people just start lagging around but my connection still shows three bars in game. Happens across all modes

henhowc

Oct 26, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
I've had insane lag today, I've never had that before.. It's borderline unplayable, much worse than PUBG ever was..

This actually often happens when there is a new patch. Happened for me for almost every Cod game as far back as I can remember. Due to the smaller population you get matched with less than ideal connections.

SlickShoes

Oct 27, 2017
This patch has made things 10x worse, can barely find a game and the gameplay is really choppy like ever few seconds it's going at 1fps instead of 60, it's like playing the game in stop motion

Deleted member 135

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What the hell happened to this game's development that its in such a poor state? Advanced Warfare didn't launch like this.

black070

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
It's really annoying that no one seems to care about the objectives in pretty much any objective-based mode.

w00tmanUK

Nov 9, 2017
"Client told to disconnect from it's own listen server" - that's a new one on me. Hooray for no XP..

I would imagine that it's not a comfortable environment down at SHG at the moment - the lack of polish is really frustrating as I really like the game overall.

Ensoul

Oct 27, 2017
What the hell happened to this game's development that its in such a poor state? Advanced Warfare didn't launch like this.

Mind blowing considering they allegedly worked on this for three years. I thought the AW launch was solid so this is a step back for sledgehammer.

It's really annoying that no one seems to care about the objectives in pretty much any objective-based mode.

Nothing new. That will never go away until they stop showing kills and deaths on the in game stats.

Khalid030

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Damn I was on PS4 too and I never had any issues. I guess it's karma I'm having so many problems with WW2.
Yeah I guess so but the problems that I had more or less were not being able to join my friends in a party. Ww2 works, but the servers are pretty poor, have also experienced a lot of lag issues. Guess they weren't prepared for the amount that joined in day one (again).

Wzrd

Oct 26, 2017
Portland, Oregon
Yeah I guess so but the problems that I had more or less were not being able to join my friends in a party. Ww2 works, but the servers are pretty poor, have also experienced a lot of lag issues. Guess they weren't prepared for the amount that joined in day one (again).
Ah yeah I played blops 3 almost exclusively by myself so it's likely I missed out on the issues you experienced.

Deleted member 1726

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Well it appears I've entered the MLG lobbies.

Just tried hardpoint and fuck me was it full of try hard fuckers. Couldn't go positive to save my life, now down to 1.08 KDR.

This game is fucking laughable.

It's like they make it impossible to do well on if you run and gun, it's designed for people to be ducking pussys and hide in corners all game.

Deleted member 16609

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Harlem, NYC
Well it appears I've entered the MLG lobbies.

Just tried hardpoint and fuck me was it full of try hard fuckers. Couldn't go positive to save my life, now down to 1.08 KDR.

This game is fucking laughable.

It's like they make it impossible to do well on if you run and gun, it's designed for people to be ducking pussys and hide in corners all game.
I run and gun. And the perk I use now that helps me is "lookout". Is really good. You can see peoples name even if you are not looking at them directly. It helps with corner campers and head-glitchers a lot. Because you see their name(btw with the rank icon) before you see them at times.

Tango-Pirate

Oct 29, 2017
UK
It's probably been said numerous times now but I can't get over how disappointing the sound design is in the campaign.

The beach landing should be loud, overwhelming, dissorientating chaos. Instead it's a muted, wet fart of a sequence.

I'm loving the multiplayer though. It's nice to go back to a slower pace of shooting where it's possible to lock down small areas of the map.

Deleted member 1726

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oh let's try TDM, oh look people just laying down in their spawn waiting for you to run past....fuck sake.

This is starting to wear very very thin now.

If I️ had to put my finger on it I would say the skill based match making from AW is here again.

Geeked

Oct 26, 2017
Is anyone getting consistent connections on PC (EU)? Lately almost every game I play I'm just lagging all over the place.
It could be my 4G connection choking since the servers are 60hz but I'm not so sure about that since it worked fine during the first days.

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Oh let's try TDM, oh look people just laying down in their spawn waiting for you to run past....fuck sake.

This is starting to wear very very thin now.

If I️ had to put my finger on it I would say the skill based match making from AW is here again.
I haven't played yet with the new patch yet, but if you're right I'm just completely done with WWII and Sledgehammer as a whole

Lucifonz

Oct 27, 2017
United Kingdom

At the end of the patch notes they posted on Reddit it says "Be on the lookout for an additional update tomorrow, along with Call of Duty: WWII PC Game Updates." - https://www.reddit.com/r/WWII/comments/7bzenj/call_of_duty_wwii_game_update_1110_ps4xb1/

I'm hoping they mean patch? But it could mean just a message to the community.