• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Smokey

Oct 25, 2017
Installing on PS4 Pro.

I...don't have too high expectations for this tbh, but we'll see.

Virtua

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Yeah, that's true!

I still need to find BO3 and IW on the cheap for those campaigns so it's going to be awhile before I tackle this anyway

Infinite warfare is only $15 used at GameStop on ps4. I would recommend it fully for a great campaign.

Black ops 3 campaign is not worth your time at any price for campaign. It is so bad. And very long. And very boring.

newmoneytrash

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia

TerminusFox

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Goodness, I'm only fifteen minutes into the campaign and it's such an enormous step down from Infinite Warfare that's its comical. The dialogue itself is generally okay to good, but the acting and delivery is straight up atrocious, especially Josh Duhamuel's character.

I'll complete the campaign as is tradition, but if this is indicative of the game's quality, then...

Yikes.

ryseing

Bought courtside tickets just to read a book.
Oct 25, 2017
For lovers
Goodness, I'm only fifteen minutes into the campaign and it's such an enormous step down from Infinite Warfare that's its comical. The dialogue itself is generally okay to good, but the acting and delivery is straight up atrocious, especially Josh Duhamuel's character.

I'll complete the campaign as is tradition, but if this is indicative of the game's quality, then...

Yikes.

Brian Bloom is a treasure. Between IW/Wolfenstein he's incredibly unappreciated.

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017

Yikes.

Really? While I do think IW is the best campaign I'm liking this thus far. I felt the voice acting in the very first scene, namely from Daniels, was a bit rough but as I've gone through the level I feel it's gotten better.

Deleted member 16609

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Harlem, NYC
Okay, I'm getting an annoying key sound effect( the Same effect you hear when you are typing a word in the Ctrl+F bar and the word is not found)Is freaking annoying me.

iRAWRasaurus

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Reviews are pretty good, think I will keep my preorder and pick the game up tomorrow. Is there a day 1 patch
assuming yes
?

Jamaro

Oct 27, 2017
WOW that OT title. Gave me a good chuckle. The fact that they gave a contract surrounding loot boxes is just appalling.

Sadly I still can't wait to get my hands on this tomorrow.

Erevador

Oct 25, 2017
This my be my favorite OT title of all time.

Doing a Gamefly free trial... and this game just shipped. Looking forward to playing the single player and giving the multiplayer another chance after the underwhelming beta.

The original Call of Duty on PC (and its expansion) remains one of my favorite shooters of all time. The campaign was so memorable in its day, and the multiplayer... I probably put more hours into it than any other FPS. There are still certain maps (Brecourt Manor, POW Camp) in which I am nearly unstoppable, I know them so well. And Harbor always provided such a great challenge when you had the right teams. Just magical.

I hope there's more to this game than meets the eye in terms of multiplayer. I hope to be converted by my rental and eventually buy it on sale.

We'll see.

Decarb

Oct 27, 2017
Pretty good implementation of HDR. I like it when the game gives you separate sliders to adjust HDR luminosity.

Loxley

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
It seems like the Xbox servers are down right now, a few streamers can't connect either.

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
PS4 servers where down when I checked. Beat the first mission, really liked it but moved to play some .hack before bed.

JayBabay

Oct 25, 2017
California
Just wanted to give props on that clever OT title and say this:

I've never been less excited to purchase a COD as I have for this one, and yet when it was first revealed I was hyped. For some odd reason, skipping over IW made me want a Modern COD this year.

ManaByte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Southern California
Just wanted to give props on that clever OT title and say this:

I've never been less excited to purchase a COD as I have for this one, and yet when it was first revealed I was hyped. For some odd reason, skipping over IW made me want a Modern COD this year.

The IW campaign really disappointed me, but that could be because I played The amazing Titanfall 2 campaign before it. MP in it was fine.

I like this campaign so far. I just really want those MP servers to come up so I can try that.

JayBabay

Oct 25, 2017
California
The IW campaign really disappointed me, but that could be because I played The amazing Titanfall 2 campaign before it. MP in it was fine.

I like this campaign so far. I just really want those MP servers to come up so I can try that.

I chose Titanfall 2 over IW last year but maybe BF1 got me my fill of old school warfare. I'm still buying it because my friends are going to be playing.

vatstep

Oct 25, 2017
MP is really down for everyone? Yeesh. I'm playing the campaign first so I guess I'm not too bothered.

VWdrewz

Oct 31, 2017
Anyone know a fix for FOV resetting on PC and sometimes the game launching in windowed mode sometimes causing resolution options to have changed?

Deleted member 1726

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone else ego preordered got their divisions pack?

I haven't got mine yet.

Oh and espionage needs to be nerfed, seriously hard.

Wishbone Ash

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Michigan
Fuck me, I cancelled my Best Buy pre-order since I never touch multiplayer stuff and i figured I'd grab this on sale, but I really want to dig into a nice WW2 game.

Is it too late to preorder from Best Buy and get the $10 reward points?

Edit: yes it is. Oh well, I'll wait on more impressions and see about getting it over the weekend if it's worth the cash.

thonerayman

Oct 27, 2017
The servers are, as the New Day would put it, total booty. I never remember a cod game with this many server issues on launch night (sure some hiccups have happened). But nothing like tonight were some people can't connect at all. Those who do get connected get stuck in the lobby loop where you can't do anything, and if you close and reboot you get stuck in a loading screen loop. And what's sad is, it's a pretty solid game. It's no Bo2 but it's pretty good.

Yamamoto77

Oct 27, 2017
Last night things were smooth and the ping was fine. But boy... Now the servers are completely fried...