• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Rc6Uz1h.png

Source: https://twitter.com/PlayStationEU/status/1237069041010970624

digitalrelic

Weight Loss Champion 2018: Biggest Change
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Then compress more?

I mean as someone who already owns the game it's ridiculous to have another large patch (22gb) but for newcomers you need to download 100gb for just the standalone. That's unacceptable for a one mode F2P game
"compress more"

lmaaooooo

Why even stop once they compress it down to 20gb? Just keep compressing more. I don't understand why devs release games over 1MB. Just compress more. Jeez.

Neo_MG90

Apr 23, 2018
I hope that the PS+ stuff is just advertisement or just to get some free skins in game and not required to play Warzone.

I was hoping to play with my friends but they are not going to sign PS+ to play this.

Brohenheim

Oct 27, 2017
CharlieIntel is saying on Twitter psPlus not required but Xbox live gold is required, I'm not sure how to post a tweet

ReCross

Oct 25, 2017
I hope that the PS+ stuff is just advertisement or just to get some free skins in game and not required to play Warzone.

I was hoping to play with my friends but they are not going to sign PS+ to play this.
Unless Sony changed it I'm assuming this doesn't require ps+ to play online since it's f2p

mk_68

Banned
Feb 3, 2020

PS+ is not required for Warzone. You get a bonus pack if you have it, that's it.

Deleted member 62561

Dec 31, 2019
for comparison, Apex Legends is 22 gigs. there's no excuse for 80.

xyla

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Might be my headache, but those executions in the trailer didn't look fun, they looked mean.

Otherwise it might be worth a try if the gameplay is fun. Killstreaks in the endgame don't seem like that's for me at all though.

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
MW Online is gonna be barren when this comes out unless they want to keep the guns and camos. I do wonder if there will be a bonus for MW owners.

This year is gonna be a weird one for the COD IP since we might get 2 other games plus the future of MW 2019.

CHC

Oct 27, 2017
Watching that trailer felt like being inside of a dryer while it's running

Filipus

Prophet of Regret
Avenger
Dec 7, 2017
VERY excited for this. Let's go boys, honestly apart from the terrible initial maps this game keeps delivering

ryan299

Oct 25, 2017
My friends are pretty negative about this. Not a fan of the health and armor systems at all. Also have a huge issue with killstreaks which I think a lot of people are going to have. Won't be surprised if they turn people off pretty quickly.
Trios is also an issue. They should've went with a squad of 4 or 5

LycanXIII

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Might be my headache, but those executions in the trailer didn't look fun, they looked mean.

Otherwise it might be worth a try if the gameplay is fun. Killstreaks in the endgame don't seem like that's for me at all though.
They're the same executions already in the base game.

Effect

Oct 25, 2017
Being able to get back into the game when killed to any degree is a plus. Was a good idea to add it to Fortnite and Apex. I only wish there was a way to do it solo and now there is. Good! It might not be much but I'd rather this then immediately having to start looking for a new match.

rsfour

Oct 26, 2017
How does cross save/platform progression work.
I've got MW for PS4, but will try this for PC. My camos, challenges, whatever will be available on pc?

LightKiosk

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Only a limited amount of killstreaks in BR btw. It's not the full MW suite.

This is a little bit better, but still bummed out killstreaks are even in the mode, as in my opinion their inclusion ruined GW for me.

Then again Apex has two characters that call in artillery strikes and another that calls in a pretty wide range EMP attack, so I'll hold judgment until I play a few rounds despite my earlier comments.

Ahti

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 6, 2017
No solos at launch is a bummer. I hope the ping-system is solid.