• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
No nerf on the vehicles yet?

YXM2mt.gif

Putosaure

Oct 27, 2017
France
Yea can't download it either, just downloads at 0 B/s for a while and then says that I have an internet issue. No I don't have an issue battlenet. Wish they just put their games on steam which does work.
Well that's great then. We meet everyday with friends to play after work (like another member said above), and there's this. I made some space on the hard drive, deleted games, rebooted several times, uninstalled the game, nothing. This is terrible. Just say a message "We're hammered, please come back later" or something, don't blame our connection ffs. I'm annoyed.

Majik13

Oct 27, 2017
very annoying that i am the squad leader every time. i have this shit installed on a 7200 hdd. i assume pc gets the lead regardless?

I play with 2 buddies on PC, I am on PS4, and 100% of the time one of my PC friends is the Squad Leader, its always him. Also when he plays with others he is always the leader. Kinda a moot complaint since squad leader means jack shit.

Rental

Oct 28, 2017
I'd be fine making it only in game loadout drops from the sky and removing them from the store. They could possibly increase the number dropped and only make it for the first three or four collapses. This would make battles occur around them and it may speed up the game a little as well. Big risk and reward moments.

If they leave the store loadouts then they need to make them extremely slow and visible similar to Lifeline's care package drop in Apex. Right now they just drop instantly and outside of going to the store there really is no risk in calling one in. No enemies really see it happening.

Vehicles need to be sparse out just straight up removed. If left in change the handling and make them easier to destroy. Nobody wants to roll around mid/late game with launchers.

JustinBB7

Nov 16, 2017
My update still barely moving, currently 0 B/s again and keeps blaming my internet. Thanks Activision/Blizzard, nice servers.

c043y

Oct 25, 2017
I'm frustrated they added a Plunder variant, and not duos + 4-man squads. With only 1 map, and 30+ million players they surely have the playerbase for multiple playlists!

*Splinter

Oct 25, 2017
No meaningful changes, more useless ground loot, and some of the controls have been changed. Great update so far...

Sejanoz

Nov 10, 2017
Added Warzone specific controller button layouts. The Bumper Ping and Bumper Ping Flipped layouts will allow those playing Warzone with a controller to use the Ping feature more efficiently
I can't find "Bumper Ping Flipped". Where is it? It would be right up my alley if it means what I think it means (Ping on R1)

Ciao

Jun 14, 2018
Today must be idiot day or something..
-Had a guy ignore the drop point, jump early and spend the whole game on the south edge of the map trying to snipe people with a joker.
-Another guy spend the 15 minutes following the other member of my team around, firing at him drawing everyone to their location and getting them killed over and over.
-Had a guy literally camp the first building he went into after the drop the entire match. He kept peering out of windows hoping someone would wonder buy so he could kill them. Ended the game with 0 kills.
-Had another guy jump early at the dam. His mission in life was to snipe someone in the airport traffic control tower from way the fuck over there.. He wasn't successful.
-Had a guy spend the latter half trying to get up the same flight of stairs to kill a camper who sniped him from the rooftop. Didn't matter which part of the map he spawned in, he'd abandon us and go back to the same building, up the same flight of stairs and die. Repeat process.

All these matches were one after the other.

I can't believe any of this. How can you get matched with baboons like that?

nolifebr

Banned
Sep 1, 2018
Curitiba/BR
Anyone already put more than 3~5 friends (or even more) in the same lobby? I'm curious to know if the game puts everyone in the same server or not.

ppn7

May 4, 2019
i have 78gb to download on PC, i have only warzone installed... And some of my friends have only 14/16GB... Don't know why

RR30

Oct 22, 2018
Getting consistently into the top 10/5 but still can't finish with the win. Ended in third last time. Part of the problem is my best classes are still terrible attachment wise.

Spiderz

Oct 25, 2017
Is anybody else having connection issues on PC? For the last couple of days i haven't been able to connect to a single game, I keep getting messages about being unable to connect to online services or not being able to connect to blizzard servers. This is the only game I am having connectivity issues with. I've tried rebooting my router, checking my firewall, flushing DNS, uninstalling, etc. Woe is me.

JustinBB7

Nov 16, 2017
Is anybody else having connection issues on PC? For the last couple of days i haven't been able to connect to a single game, I keep getting messages about being unable to connect to online services or not being able to connect to blizzard servers. This is the only game I am having connectivity issues with. I've tried rebooting my router, checking my firewall, flushing DNS, uninstalling, etc. Woe is me.

I can't even download the update so.

raYne_07

Oct 27, 2017
very annoying that i am the squad leader every time. i have this shit installed on a 7200 hdd. i assume pc gets the lead regardless?
I play with 2 buddies on PC, I am on PS4, and 100% of the time one of my PC friends is the Squad Leader, its always him. Also when he plays with others he is always the leader. Kinda a moot complaint since squad leader means jack shit.
Yeah, I used to pass leadership on to other people since even when starting out, it'd make me leader a good 90% of the time. As was said, there's no point to it, so...

Not even sure what they could make leader exclusive that wouldn't be a negative impact on the game. Perhaps make them the only one that could select a drop point, but that's pretty much it.

I can't believe any of this. How can you get matched with baboons like that?
Welcome to the internets..

Play solo problem solved
But I dont want to play solo. :/

I only play plunder/blood money.

Rixan

Oct 25, 2017
I think warzone is officially making me not a fan of crossplay

I respect that it allows friends to play together (those that otherwise might not due to system disparity).

I do think it masquerades as this sort of all inclusive benefit while the skeptic in me thinks it's more publisher driven (homogenize a larger, assimilated player base to rake in more cash long term)

My biggest issue is the competitive imbalance, though.

Argue over the minutiae - console aim assist might help with close combat fights, mouse and keyboard are indisputable advantages for mid to long range encounters - whatever

Point is is it's not an even playing field, no matter how you slice it - and if you are someone who cares about an even playing field, i don't see how you can be a fan

Sanjuro

Oct 25, 2017
Massachusetts
I think warzone is officially making me not a fan of crossplay

I respect that it allows friends to play together (those that otherwise might not due to system disparity).

I do think it masquerades as this sort of all inclusive benefit while the skeptic in me thinks it's more publisher driven (homogenize a larger, assimilated player base to rake in more cash long term)

My biggest issue is the competitive imbalance, though.

Argue over the minutiae - console aim assist might help with close combat fights, mouse and keyboard are indisputable advantages for mid to long range encounters - whatever

Point is is it's not an even playing field, no matter how you slice it - and if you are someone who cares about an even playing field, i don't see how you can be a fan
You can turn it off though.

I'm sure there are crazy advantages in some cases, but I've been able to run with PC players on my team and be able to hold my own.

digitalrelic

Weight Loss Champion 2018: Biggest Change
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You can turn it off though.

I'm sure there are crazy advantages in some cases, but I've been able to run with PC players on my team and be able to hold my own.
I wish I could just force "console only" crossplay. I have lots of friends that play on Xbox and PS4, but it'd be nice to filter out PC players.

Oct 27, 2017
A Cave
Yeah you can turn off cross play and you'll get annoying pop up messages telling you to switch it back on as it 'can't find any rooms', repeatedly, even when your sitting in a full lobby seconds from loading in... (Plus it defaults to 'Yes switch it back on' whenever it pops up, so if your editing a load out or browsing menus when it pops up you end up switching it back on)

I'll still take that over the blatant cheating I've experienced from some PC cross players so far though

Oghuz

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah you can turn off cross play and you'll get annoying pop up messages telling you to switch it back on as it 'can't find any rooms', repeatedly, even when your sitting in a full lobby seconds from loading in... (Plus it defaults to 'Yes switch it back on' whenever it pops up, so if your editing a load out or browsing menus when it pops up you end up switching it back on)

I'll still take that over the blatant cheating I've experienced from some PC cross players so far though

Those constant pop ups are about to drive me insane. By far the worst thing about Warzone. Just fuck off with your crossplay already.

Thera

Banned
Feb 28, 2019
France

Oh yeah they make you feel guilty to deactivate crossplay.
I can't wait duo to happened. Not to play it my self, but playing 3 randoms with a team of two which dropped at stupid packed places, chase ennemies, die, lose gullag and instantly quit is infuriating. I am alone after 5 minutes most of the time.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Those control changes fucked me up lol, kind of want to give it a shot but I'm worried it'll mess me up in regular multiplayer too much

Jun 10, 2018
Damn, that update took forever. I get nearly 400 Mbps (about 323Mbps to 353Mbps) but that update was going at an average of 100Kpbs - 150Kbps. Just ridiculous. Took part of the night and all day yesterday to download. Finally got to play some last night. Have to get used to their updated controls. But they seem to have improved the performance significantly on Xbox One X. That was one of the first things I noticed after the controls. It is much, much smoother.

JustinBB7

Nov 16, 2017
So I still can't play because the update still doesn't download. It's been a full day now. This is insane.

Edit: checked reddit and found out you have to change to American region. Now I'm downloading it at 12MB/s. God I hate ActivisionBlizzard

Last edited: