• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Potterson

Oct 28, 2017
Okay, gameplay is cool but I'm taking a break till they add a normal Solo Mode. Too many times I lost fighting 2 or 3 people from one squad. Screw this.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Had the game hard crash on me in the middle of Plunder twice tonight. Bummer.

Deleted member 1726

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What is it with people team killing you buy getting you in a chopper then they just bail and let you crash?

twice it's happened to me now

Oct 27, 2017
This game seems really weird graphically. Anything at a distance looks like absolute dog shit, I'm getting lots of heavy texture pop in, the text on the UI is blurry and hard to read, and some textures seem really weird, like super grainy or something unless I'm right up next to them. I've updated my drivers and I've got everything on high. This is the only game I'm having these weird issues with to the point where I don't know if it's just graphically ugly and low grade or it's something to do with my computer. I just can't imagine a CoD game looking this rough? I haven't played one in years though.

Could be different things. Check if your render resolution is at 100% (or above preferrably) and try to reduce film grain and motion blur.

SlickShoes

Oct 27, 2017
I'm on the same boat. I'll come back when it has a solo mode since none of my friends are into it.
I'm the same now, usually at least one member of the three man team does their own thing and it ruins the game for me. I don't understand why battle royales are all skewing in the direction of squads, it was always last person standing not last 3 or 4. To not even have solo as an option is just frustrating.

Yari

Oct 25, 2017
game closed with a fatal error, saying my GPU doesnt meet the requirements. I have a 1080TI, surely that is enough??

*Splinter

Oct 25, 2017
You speak the truth,

Some of the load outs that people have are op. As someone who doesn't have the base game I'm at a huge disadvantage.
You don't need the base game to have load outs. I started playing Thursday and by the next day I had unlocked all the perks and weapons, the best of which are mostly unlocked from the start.

Like I don't want to defend the unlock system too much because it is stupid, at least in theory. But it's not the huge disadvantage people make it out to be.

kingPaPi

Mar 28, 2018
Nyc/LA
You don't need the base game to have load outs. I started playing Thursday and by the next day I had unlocked all the perks and weapons, the best of which are mostly unlocked from the start.

Like I don't want to defend the unlock system too much because it is stupid, at least in theory. But it's not the huge disadvantage people make it out to be.
Don't you have to level up every gun to get the best attachments for the gun?

Rental

Oct 28, 2017
I'm the same now, usually at least one member of the three man team does their own thing and it ruins the game for me. I don't understand why battle royales are all skewing in the direction of squads, it was always last person standing not last 3 or 4. To not even have solo as an option is just frustrating.

Cause data shows squad modes are most played. I remember the question on limited time modes for blackout always being squad based came up. They indicated solos is the least mode played by a significant amount in blackout and most BRs. I think solos in blackout had extremely long queue times and not full lobbies an one point on PC. Consoles also consolidated queues as well. 4 man squads was always most queued.

A cross play game shouldn't matter with a healthy playerbase though. I also think they already said they had a reason to go with trios and it will make more sense once other modes release. Maybe launching with trio squads was to help learn all the mechanics and stuff? I'd love for solos to not have gulag or any store items. Just looting, shooting and sneaking around.

Tabby

Oct 25, 2017

Not really. Most of the attachments are just scopes.

Compensator and angled fore-grip were the two best attachments for recoil at launch, don't know if that's still the case. Angled fore-grip is one of the first ones you unlock. Everything else just depends on your playstyle.

*Splinter

Oct 25, 2017
As Tabby said, most of the attachments you need unlock early. The only exception I can think of is the second suppressor for sniper rifles (and some other guns? Forgot the name of it) which is apparently good and does take a few games to unlock.

Tbh the biggest advantage of loadouts are the perks. I do wish they'd add a way to find them in the map. As it is though I usually prioritize self revive and UAV over loadouts.

Oct 25, 2017

This is some fucking bullshit.

I think both of those players probably retired. LMAO!

From a BR perspective, that's pretty crazy that you can come back so late in the game from being taken out, but I guess that's what makes this game stand out.

I'm having a blast so far and even enjoying the less tense mode of Plunder. Been playing that solo when my friends aren't on and sniper camping the money deposits.

Oghuz

Oct 27, 2017
Fuck playing with randoms. Assholes have enough money to redeploy AND are right beside a redeployment beacon yet they refuse to bring me back. Jesus.

yellow wallpaper

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 17, 2017
looking for good players to party up with. i use a controller so i can do ps/xbox. I am horrible at the game btw. message me and lets get goin.

Gunny T Highway

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Is anyone experiencing fairly consistent network disconnects on PS4 Pro that completely knocks out the internet? I can reset it by turning on and off the network to the PS4, but it is just weird. Nothing else I am playing is doing this.

Aldi

Oct 27, 2017
United Kingdom
I've had several games where my stuns have done nothing to my enemy in the Gulag. I throw one in the face of my enemy and his kill cam shows that it was ineffective even when it explodes in their right in front of them.

JustinBB7

Nov 16, 2017
Found out you can disable crossplay, so I turn it off because I don't wanna play with console players on my team. Try to play a game and it forces me to turn it on... what's the point of disabling the option then? Is that a leftover from the main game or something?

Mr Spasiba

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Had a game last night where my partner and I ran through the last five teams basically on our own, then on the last team and circle they focused him and he went down while I went for a flank but I couldn't secure the kills because I was walking forward while firing so I kept pulling my gas mask on and off over and over so I couldn't aim.

The mask has killed me before but that made my soul burn slow. At this point I'd say it's the only thing that really needs to be changed; I know they probably did it because they didn't want it to be too strong, but having the mask honestly feels like a hinderance a lot of the time. And honestly at only 12 seconds I feel like it would be fine if it was just a passive effect.

yellow wallpaper

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 17, 2017
Found out you can disable crossplay, so I turn it off because I don't wanna play with console players on my team. Try to play a game and it forces me to turn it on... what's the point of disabling the option then? Is that a leftover from the main game or something?
helps pc gamers that use controllers out, like me. glad to see you guys are forced to play with us. I don't want to face m/kb users either.

oriic

Prophet of Truth - Press
Verified
Oct 30, 2017
Hungary
Finally found the rarest Warzone weapon:

ETKBuqDWsAEcQCm

ETKBuqIXgAA2ElD

5taquitos

Oct 27, 2017
OR
So turns out the two level 100 Ghost skin from the battlepass require you to complete 1 deathmatch mode meaning I can't get those skins eventhough I paid for the battlepass and am griding my way to the end. How the fuck is that okay? It never warns you about this and I wouldn't have bothered knowing this as those are the skins I really wanted. I also refuse to buy MW since I don't care for those modes.
Wait, for real? That's fucking disgusting, and I was planning on picking the pass up soon.

Yakumo Fuji

Apr 22, 2019
Yeah I don't understand that. You're on the same team (and it's not as if you are performing terribly) and they refuse to spend money on reviving you. Makes no sense.

janusff

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
I wish there were more operators to choose from. Also there's this one Venezuelan lady that I'd like to play as but she's locked behind the season one battle pass. So, I guess she'll forever be greyed out in the operator selection screen? Wack

Ausroachman

Oct 27, 2017
Just finished second , tense as shit ducking and weaving between houses no mic vs a team of 3 clan. Had no chance

retrosega

Jun 14, 2019
Thanks for adding me Killer
I'm lost in Plunder addiction at the moment. I'll get into some BR action again later.

Time just disappears in Punder. :)