• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Hahaha, same TTK as MW multiplayer (but enemies start with effectively double health because of armor).

That's fucking wild.

o Tesseract

Oct 28, 2017
Ugh if there's no actual solos I'm not sure if I'll even bother. 1v3's fucking suck, be it actually alone versus 3 man squads or with 2 terrible randoms.

xxracerxx

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah see that is Sony policy but this game specifically requires you to have PS Plus

ESp5XRLX0AAEJ9d.jpg
Wonder if it is because it has cross-progression with the base game.

EssCee

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It's fucking ridiculous that for current MW owners this will still take up another 22gb of space

fucking learn how to compress your shit, infinity ward

this game has no business being double the size of RDR2

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
It's fucking ridiculous that for current MW owners this will still take up another 22gb of space

fucking learn how to compress your shit, infinity ward

this game has no business being double the size of RDR2

It's a 22GB patch, it doesn't necessarily mean the game will take up 22GB more of space. That just means it's editing 22GB worth of files.

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
Pretty sure my current MW size is showing like 138gb

it's a fucking corridor FPS, not some massive open world rpg

1. Okay? It's been like that for awhile. That doesn't refute what I said.
2. Game world size doesn't solely determine file size. That is never how it worked or will work. Textures, audio, and so on make the biggest difference.

Maximus

Oct 27, 2017
Happy to hear all the cosmetics from MW will be available in War Zone and progress from Warzone helps MW. Too bad it's just trios for now :/

Laserbeam

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
The stupid size of MW was why I eventually just removed it. Also wasn't playing that much anymore.

Not sure if I want to redownload all that first or not.

Probably not. Just interested in giving this new shit a go.

Tango-Pirate

Oct 29, 2017
UK
Drift0rs video posted above is well worth a watch, it gives you all the detail without waffling on.

Im liking the sound of all the details they added like the domination, assassination and loot box hunt challenges. Sounds like a lot of high risk/reward stuff with buying killstreaks and team mates back from the pay stations as well.

EssCee

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
1. Okay? It's been like that for awhile. That doesn't refute what I said.
2. Game world size doesn't solely determine file size. That is never how it worked or will work. Textures, audio, and so on make the biggest difference.
I'm sure they could compress the textures some, this is just lazy on the developers part

Sande

Oct 25, 2017
The more I think about simplified looting, the more I like it. Particularly considering how much time you spend organizing your inventory in an average match of Apex or Blackout.

Drift0r saying on Reddit that ttk is exactly the same as MW.... Yeah, I might already be out.
In his video he says it's 250 with armor compared to 100 in MP.

Altair

Jan 11, 2018
No solo mode along with that massive download makes this a hard pass for me. Not putting another 100 gigs on my drive to play trios.

Cake Boss

Oct 25, 2017
So is SBMM gonna be in this game mode too?

Am I gonna have to sweat like a motherfucker to get a kill just like in the normal game?

DSP

Oct 25, 2017
they are forcing f2p players to still download all of modern warfare. cmon.

Zaro

Nov 13, 2017
Damn i need solo play, especially for my first play, the time i get use of the game.