• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Saucycarpdog

Oct 25, 2017
According to all these rumors the media embargo ends tomorrow and we'll be getting a trailer.

So we'll know for sure in 24 hours.

LycanXIII

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Doug's already making an excuse that if it's not the 10th, it'll be the 17th because of bug fixes haha

Friskyrum

Jun 25, 2019
Why do you guys keep doing this to yourselves lol
685312229150818317.png
I have nothing else to do at this point. I have become clownimus maximus and I can't be stopped.

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
PS+ requirement? I'm guessing they're just mentioning that for people who will be accessing the mode through the MW client because f2p games don't require PS+

Last edited:

Zasa

Oct 25, 2017
Mamma mia, it's happening.

My only hope is that they tune the gunplay from the base game & increase the bullet-drop.

Darryl M R

The Spectacular PlayStation-Man
Oct 25, 2017
I'm looking forward to Warzone but geez right when Destiny 2 trials is dropping? CoD sure did take it sweet time with this.

Quample

Dec 23, 2017
Cincinnati, OH
The evidence does seem a little more convincing this week. Saw some major streamer say it was happening this week (He basically said "fuck it, I didn't sign anything, yeah it's coming tomorrow"), the stuff mentioned above, and some of the leakers saying today was the day at least a month ago.

But I'll believe it when I see it.

masizzai

Nov 28, 2017
This is the worst kept secret in gaming history lmao. Advertisement flashes on twitch. Better drop tomorrow lol.

LycanXIII

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
"Leaking" that the embargo lifts a day before the rumored release date is a Tidux-level "leak", anyone can come up with that.
He hasn't got anything right yet. He's posted multiple dates that weren't true, and just shares what his "source" tells him. If he's right, it's not because of him, but because of all the data mining.

Armadilo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
leaked early posted video

--

-Yup free to play and cross platform confirmed, damn it looks like a AAA BR

-Custom designed each building in BR
- solo, double and trio game modes (150 people per game )
- lots of Easter eggs
- fast paced looting

They brought back the MW2 bloody screen when down, yes OMG!! bro

Last edited:

Quample

Dec 23, 2017
Cincinnati, OH
At the very end he said 1, 2 or 3 man teams. So people can relax about the forced squads. Looks great, didn't see a lot of pickups with scopes and whatnot, I guess they're a bit more rare.

Concerned about the killstreaks though. Sounds like it could be easily abused. I guess we'll see.

Scythe

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I hope this BR isn't 100GB. Besides that, do MW owners receive the game early or something? I wonder how early.

Casper

Oct 25, 2017

--

- lots of Easter eggs
- fast paced looting

Good stuff! Thanks for sharing this.

I hope this BR isn't 100GB. Besides that, do MW owners receive the game early or something? I wonder how early.

I could see them doing something at the end of the reveal trailer whenever that officially hits like "Available today for owners of Modern Warfare" and available a few days after for everyone else. Essentially that (recently) typical pre-order early entry window of a few days.

Vex

Oct 25, 2017

--

- lots of Easter eggs
- fast paced looting

OH SHIT YOU RESPAWN IF YOU WIN A 1v1?!?!?! Your team can throw rocks at your opponent from the sidelines??! What the fuck is this monster of a mode?

Friskyrum

Jun 25, 2019
God I'm so fucking glad the "rumors" going around for a bit saying gulag was removed were BS. It was basically what got me really hyped about it when I first heard the details and I'm so glad it's still in. Can't wait.

Raide

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Have they said if weapon balancing will be the same from MW to this? If the gun feel better same, I might give it a shot.

Mr.Deadshot

Oct 27, 2017
Looks great. Will play 2 rounds and then remember that I hate pretty much everything about Battle Royale xD