• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP
nolifebr

nolifebr

Banned
Sep 1, 2018
Curitiba/BR
Roadmap

EjBksR2XkAMbMHv

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
I'm really hyped for the Haunting event.

Also is the AS VAL an AR? Thought there was a new Shotgun this time.

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Holy shit, either there's a Saw crossover incoming or the editor of this trailer is about to catch a lawsuit. Probably a crossover to promote Spiral. I'm hyped.

Hawkster

Alt account
Banned
Mar 23, 2019
Honestly, I'm excited for the tacticool Operator skins seen in the screenshots for this season

Martinski

Jan 15, 2019
Göteborg
How many more seasons do we expect to see? Cold War is soon upon us as well. Might play both of them since i still like MW quite a lot, if MW continue to get new content that is.

bob100

Oct 29, 2017
Val is an smg, damage will probably be nerfed to hell and back since it'll have the highest Rate of fire and already comes suppressed

The Val is an AR, Not SMG

This assault rifle, the 13th member of this weapon category, is a rare Soviet powerhouse chambered in subsonic 9x39mm ammunition and is pre-equipped with an integral suppressor. Combined with the weapon's high rate of fire, the AS-VAL is built for stealth, accuracy, and high penetration, all on a highly configurable platform.

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever
Sep 24, 2019
So it looks like the SP-R 208 is the Remington 700. Classic weapon time!

mullah88

Oct 28, 2017
The Val is an AR, Not SMG

This assault rifle, the 13th member of this weapon category, is a rare Soviet powerhouse chambered in subsonic 9x39mm ammunition and is pre-equipped with an integral suppressor. Combined with the weapon's high rate of fire, the AS-VAL is built for stealth, accuracy, and high penetration, all on a highly configurable platform.
Nice, socom confrontation it was categorized as an smg

PeskyToaster

Oct 27, 2017
So disappointing wish they kept updating

They definitely should've delayed Cold War and continued with Modern Warfare support for the next year. I know they have to have a CoD every year, a victim of their own yearly success, but unless there are some drastic improvements to Cold War in every aspect, it looks quite laughable next to Warzone.

Aswitch

Nov 27, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
Kinda sad that this is going to likely be the last season. Don't think I'm going to like Cold War as much and may jump back to this one. I do hope they maybe give you a chance to complete challenges for Missed seasons though. That would be pretty sweet and give players an incentive to come back after the season's over. Lol at the vampire bat finisher. Bummed we didn't get Overgrown. Maybe next game.

"War Track Pack: Hip Hop Edition":

• Jack Harlow's "WHATS POPPIN'"
  • DMX's "Ruff Ryders' Anthem"
  • Clipse's "Grindin'"
Get tf outta here. Can't wait for this

Note that on October 1, Xbox and PC players can access the Survival mode.

For anyone dying to play PS4 exclusive survival. Your chance is near lol

Last edited:

PeskyToaster

Oct 27, 2017
Will Warzone get a next gen facelift or is Cold War releasing a new battle royale mode?
All signs point to them continuing Warzone. No Blackout style BR for Cold War. I did like some elements of Blackout, small things that I wish would've carried over. But the moment to moment gameplay and gunplay of Modern Warfare blows the rest of the series out of the water. Including Cold War so I would definitely rather them develop with Warzone/MW2019 as the base.

PeskyToaster

Oct 27, 2017
For Warzone purposes, having a super fast, close range AR is kind of a balancing act in itself. Because of the shared ammo pools between AR/LMG, it can be kind of difficult to sustain both a longer range AR/LMG build with this gun if it's an AR. Current meta I believe is still the longest range AR you can build with an SMG. If it can contest the SMGs then people might switch things around. Because of the Gunsmith I do love when they release a new gun because there are just so many potential builds you can do.

UF_C

Oct 25, 2017
And thank goodness the Origin 12 will no longer be available as ground loot. That shotgun has got to be the most OP weapon ever introduced in a video game.

You will still be able to make a load out for the O12 (and in rare cases, in orange crates I think) but, thankfully, that will be the extent of it.

KDC720

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know if I have the energy to complete another battle pass right now, maybe if some of the cosmetics are cool but I've kind of had my fill of MW and Warzone for a bit

Will check out the Halloween event for sure though.