• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

saint

Oct 27, 2017

nice. gotta get dat $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

edit: Just the Survival mode within Spec Ops, not the entire game mode. Not as absurd as originally thought.

Nooblet

Oct 25, 2017
Exclusive until next COD comes out.
As if the 2 week exclusivity wasn't bad enough....ok then.

Soap

Oct 27, 2017
These are the things we needed to sacrifice to get sony to agree to cross play and cross prepgressio and you know it.

Darryl M R

The Spectacular PlayStation-Man
Oct 25, 2017
Horde mode essentially? I'm excited to play. It sucks for my non-PS4 players.

ckareset

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt account
Banned
Feb 2, 2018
Fuck off. We are talking about the highest selling games yearly. Stop the exclusive bullshit

TheRed

Oct 31, 2017
What the fuck man. Okay at least at seems there is still normal spec ops on everything but still a whole damn year. Fuck off, this stuff and epic exclusives really ruining all new games for me whenever possible.

Plasma

Oct 25, 2017
A year exclusive for a gamemode that's bloody ridiculous, I really hope these exclusive deals fuck off next gen they're getting really annoying from both Sony and Microsoft.

VinFTW

Oct 25, 2017
Well they just turned one of the most exciting CoDs into a no buy for me

Fuck off Activision, and fuck Sony for agreeing to these deals, be better

Prime2

Oct 25, 2017
A month is generally seen as annoying but its what it is, this is basically for the lifetime of the game with a new cod every year....

Cranster

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone who criticizes microtransactions but supports these business practices don't have a leg to stand on in my opinion.

My COD boycott will continue.

Terror-Billy

Chicken Chaser
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Always for the players, I see. Not like that other scummy company destroying the industry with their services.