• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Bosch

Banned
May 15, 2019
Already pre ordered on PC. This game will be amazing.

Every next gen MP need to be crossplay

Ωλ7XL9

Oct 27, 2017
There are two games I've been so looking forward, Death Stranding and COD:MW, but COD:MW is priced way higher than Death Stranding for the normal edition in this part of the world. So yeah I am excited, not sure if I can get it until next year!

Cake Boss

Oct 25, 2017
I am still getting it but the beta killed me hype. In order to have any type of success, you have to play a style that rewards camping and boring ass play.

Nimurai

Oct 28, 2017
I was very hyped until I discovered it has the worst netcode of all time and a very low ttk. It did make me appreciate BF5 more though. That said i liked about 80% of it, but the last 20% being unforgiveable. I'll give it a miss for now.

Kill3r7

Oct 25, 2017
I was hyped but work just got crazy busy. So I doubt I will have the time for it before the holidays.

Empyrean Cocytus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Upstate NY
I was pretty much done with CoD after BO2, so I'm probably not interested here.

That said, if the campaign is as controversial as I've heard, I'm very much looking forward to the media outrage.

ThreepQuest64

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Germany
Hype. Skipped the CoD franchise for 8 years and this is the first that really got me hooked. Got it gifted though and can't wait to play. Had a blast with the beta. Good old Headquarters and Domination. Can't wait for fast-paced S&D oldschool action!

Deleted member 8468

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I was kinda hype from the beta. But then season 3 of Apex dropped and I'll probably just stick with that. Gunplay and movement is too good, and CoD spawns are so bad.

Guns do sound great though.

HussiZooT

Beware the Monkey's Paw
Nov 16, 2017
I think it's safe to say that this is the most hype I've been for COD post Black Ops 2. And that was my peak hype.

Nov 30, 2018
Yup - SP and Spec Ops is what I'm after. Modern Warfare is the first game I played on my Xbox 360. Brings back memories.

Com_Raven

Brand Manager
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Europa
Certainly the most excited I have been for a Call of Duty games in years, so count me as "hyped" indeed!

Cronus

Oct 31, 2017
I'm sharing digital games with a friend on PS4 (his PS4 is my 'primary' and vice versa). He's buying it, so I'll try it out, but I wouldn't say I'm hyped. I'm cautiously optimistic, though.

Zonal Hertz

Banned
Jun 13, 2018
I was hyped until I played the beta. Wasn't a fan of the TTK, map designs or how poor visual clarity was (lighting was fucked).

xGrizzly

Dec 3, 2017
Atlanta
Haven't played a cod game since AW and have the itch for it, but at the same time I kind of got bored with the COD gameplay and I don't know whether after a few hours I'd just settle into my COD habits.
Me in a nutshell, theres nothing on the market that satisfies that frenetic, arcadey twitch-based gameplay the way COD does but at the same time I get bored and rage due to said gameplay. Can't have it both ways I presume haha

reKon

Oct 25, 2017
This shit is really truly cross play? Won't console gamers get absolutely destroyed then?

Wandu

Oct 27, 2017
I am hyped because it is Modern Warfare. That was always my fav series in the CoD franchise, so I'm more excited that his is basically a remake. I didn't play the MP beta, but I have always enjoyed the Modern Warfare campaigns.

Oct 28, 2017
So premium versions of CoD this year are useless right? With the maps being free all that leaves is some CoD4 skins and CoD Points left in those versions.

DjDeathCool

Oct 28, 2017
Bismarck, ND
I've NEVER been excited for a Call of Duty game... but with all the changes and updates I was getting super excited to play this with my cross-play console buddies... After last week's mess, however, that won't be happening. Bye-bye, Activision.

Grimmjow

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Not a fan of how Acti/Blizzard is handling China/HK but I'm hoping the campaign is good. I'll probably pick it up down the line if the campaign gets good impressions.

Secretofmateria

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Nah, fuck'em. I was excited but i refuse to support another product that comes from acti/blizzard. Including this, crash and spyro, or any blizzard property

Orb

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
I pre-ordered and I can't wait. I played the beta a ton.

This shit is really truly cross play? Won't console gamers get absolutely destroyed then?

They still separate players by input device. If you play with a controller on PC you will get matched with console players, but not if you play with mouse and keyboard. And I think mouse and keyboard is also supported on consoles this year?

Sporran

May 21, 2018
Nah lost the love here. Having bought the BO4 digital deluxe bad boy and not really getting any additional value above the base game considering the extra cost, pretty poor support in terms of DLC plus other shenanigans. Think its time to vote with the wallet.

Oct 29, 2017
Can't get myself hyped for a remake of a game which isn't really old, got a sequel 8 years ago, got a number of spiritual successors since then (including several COD games) and a remaster 3 years ago. I'd really prefer a sequel to CODIW or something.

You could do the smallest amount of research before coming to that conclusion

Oct 28, 2017
The Call of Duty 4 skins are probably the best incentive in Call of Duty in years.

There is also the night vision set
They're neat, but i think ill pass. I got the Blops4 $100 last year and regretted it after about a month of playing the game. I never spent my CoD Points, which i believe will carry over to MW. Never touched the new maps.

Is there any new footage?

Legacy

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Cautiously hyped, more so because I'm probably buying COD this year.