• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Edgar

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I miss the OG Cap Price VA , I have nothing against new guy and the new cod going for a different thing slightly . But idk., theres no charisma to this cap price from what i have seen

ShutterMunster

Art Manager
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Barry! He really pulled it off. I'm curious to see what people think of his rendition after the credits roll.

Beeblebrox

Oct 28, 2017
Slightly off-topic, but why aren't Activision and Infinity Ward talking about/showing off Chadwick Boseman as the main character of the game?

[Edited not to sound mean] Easy Allies mentioned that a while ago. Or is he just doing voice-acting? You would think they'd use his face as a selling point.

Last edited:

Suede

Gotham's Finest
Oct 28, 2017
Scotland
Flashbang through the door! Now sprint to the finish!

Kinda hoping the training course (if there still is one) still has all those lines.

Mindfreak191

Dec 2, 2017
"I had COD4 as par of my upbringing, my childhood."....he's like 38, I didn't know that 26 is still considered being a child.

Trisc

Oct 27, 2017
This dude is gonna turn heel, I'm calling it.
That would be way too smart for the quality of writing Call of Duty is known for these days. Even the very best games in the series still set up an explicit good vs. evil dynamic (because Call of Duty is effectively propaganda that sets up an "Us versus Them" conflict), and none of them have subverted it.
"I had COD4 as par of my upbringing, my childhood."....he's like 38, I didn't know that 26 is still considered being a child.
I'm 23 and I still forget that I'm not a teenager anymore. Wouldn't consider myself to be a child, though.

DixieDean82

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Cool that Captain Price is now a fellow scouser! Understandable that he never gave him a scouse accent, though. Yanks would need subtitles.

horkrux

Oct 27, 2017
idk

that Price is just worse than the old one lol
and not only the voice, those eyes man... wtf

should have turned him into a new character instead, but gotta have Captain Price I guess....

SixelAlexiS

Oct 27, 2017
Italy
idk

that Price is just worse than the old one lol
and not only the voice, those eyes man... wtf

should have turned him into a new character instead, but gotta have Captain Price I guess....
don't know what are you talking about, he looks totally fine

mwprice.png

X'D

Moose

Prophet of Truth - Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 25, 2017
The new Price has some real uncanny valley, at least from what I saw in the last trailer.

Duncan

Oct 25, 2017
So I noticed they got Brian Bloom back to write for the game again and that's pretty cool considering his work on Infinite Warfare was seen as one of the better campaigns. I hope they go really far with the Farah character, I'm led to believe that she's pretty much the main playable character in this campaign. With that going for it, this is easily the most anticipated CoD in a quite some time for me.

Modern Warfare 2 is gonna be 10 years god damn old. That's insane.

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
So I noticed they got Brian Bloom back to write for the game again and that's pretty cool considering his work on Infinite Warfare was seen as one of the better campaigns. I hope they go really far with the Farah character, I'm led to believe that she's pretty much the main playable character in this campaign. With that going for it, this is easily the most anticipated CoD in a quite some time for me.

Modern Warfare 2 is gonna be 10 years god damn old. That's insane.
Hey that's cool to know that BJ Blazkowicz is writing this again. He did great work with IW