• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Let's ask the important questions. Is Gaz back?
Yup. At least I think it's him in the screenshot below. We know Soap and Ghost are in too.

The guy on the right with the baseball cap, is that... Gaz??

8XjXSJS.jpg

Strafer

The Flagpole is Wider
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
arent ghost and Gaz voiced by the same guy?

which is why its so weird hearing them in Modern Warfare 2

Dark Ninja

Oct 27, 2017
This is not a new engine this is just a radiant upgrade. Even the additions that are being touted like Photogrammetry was used in Black Ops 4. Activision is unifying its radiant across all studios too so now they all have to use the same version of it so they can share tech easily. The studios don't like to help eachother its dumb cause they are all on the same team but they butt heads alot. This is why Treyarch was probably forced to lead COD 2020 too.

Becks'

Dec 7, 2017
Canada
I am kinda happy that they are showing war in a realistic way, portraying it as a disgusting and terrible thing. However, I feel like it is going to be difficult to consume.

Doskoi Panda

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Yes, but CROSSPLAY! at all costs...
oh quit the Ethomaz bs
a decent MMR system on its own would keep YOU from playing against m/kb players
nevermind that this game will probably only link you up with PC players if you're using the same input device or are in the same party
you know
like almost every other like game that supports the feature

so maybe, we can take the concern down a notch

Scuffed

Oct 28, 2017
"Ditching the season pass so that they can deliver more maps and free content, aside from post-launch events for all players."

Hahaha! I bet it doesn't and the game gets fewer maps than ever before and much less content in general. Also it's not "free content."

Woffls

Nov 25, 2017
London
If I can cross-play with my Xbox friends on my PC version, then I'll definitely pick this up on PC. I expect they'll match controller players up with each other regardless of platform?

Plasma

Oct 25, 2017
Everyone asking for Soap and Gaz but where's Ramirez? He took on the Russians single handed.

Deleted member 31133

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 5, 2017
No season pass
Return of a campaign
Co-op mode (hopefully local as well, but if not not a deal breaker)

Shit. I might actually buy COD this year

SCB360

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
No season pass? A campaign? Free DLC? Crossply? Capt Price?

Ok CoD you have my attention again

TheDarkKnight

Oct 25, 2017
I'm glad the season pass is gone but I also fully expect all their usual post launch micro transactions methods like they did for BO4

Oct 29, 2017
Love all the hot takes about ppl doubting how real + edgy+ culturally relevant it will be without looking at impressions. Pls everyone go look at the Driftor video. Skip all that beginning nonsense tho of him just hanging lol.

I bet those same ppl will be talking about how they went too far soon.