• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ShadowFox08

Banned
Nov 25, 2017

I've heard good things about it so far from regular Joe gamers. Haven't downloaded it yet, but I hear it plays real smooth and fast game play like th home consoles with the latest iPhones and Androids and it's a good contender vs PUBG.

Edit: here's one review so far

www.bgr.in/gaming/call-of-duty-mobile-review-finally-a-true-contender-to-pubg-mobile/amp/

Couldn't find it on metacritic from a Google search.

Also, sadly I think it's a real missed opportunity we didn't get this on the Switch. Activision must be allergic to money. Would have been great and filled the itch for shooters on it.

grmlin

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
Yeah, no, I'm not supporting these games anymore.

u2mKJ2ul.jpg

Atheerios

Oct 27, 2017
I can already see this becoming more popular than PUBGM.

Among my friends who like PUBGM, pretty much everyone thought CoDM is better.

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
Ranked up a lot. Now I'm running into constant m/kb users. Ehhh... Had a good run.

Dinskugga

Nov 6, 2017
Trying to get to lvl 10. So i get rid of the bots (ai players) lvl 1-10 is boring when you getting like 30-1 in k/d every game against stupid bots

DSP

Oct 25, 2017
I just played a few round against I assume bots. The game looks runs great on my phones. I maxed everything on a snapdragon 730.

The controls are good. It's honest cod on mobile. There are shit load items, unlocks and mtx that I haven't bothered reading what they do.
I didn't know there is a BR mode as well. Haven't unlocked that yet.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's solid for a mobile shooter, surprisingly close to the real deal. Probably the best mobile shooter I've played so far.

VaporSnake

Oct 28, 2017
I'm enjoying it quite a bit, but a lot of that is because I'm dominating bots so who knows how I'll like the actual game. Shooting mechanics are surprisingly solid though, feels quite good.

Joeyro

Oct 28, 2017
I'm loving it, i'm finally at a point where i'm not playing against bots in BR and Multiplayer so i'm losing quite often but the game is just soooo fluid for a mobile game, which is a first for me.
One big negative is that monetization is kinda in your face so far, and knowing Activision it will probably get worse.

Oct 27, 2017
It's a perfectly playable and surprisingly close version of CoD on a phone, which is quite impressive.

I just wish the same "best of CoD multiplayer" idea was on something like the Switch instead.

M. Wallace

Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
First, you don't have to sign into Facebook to play the game, it saves everything as a guest.

Secondly, emulation kb/m users are only matched with other emulation users.