• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017

Did I spot Piccadilly Circus in that clip?

tenor.gif

Fugg we're really back to modern times, huh? I'm excited.

I hope this time they reveal right away that you can purchase it separately. Infinite Warfare suffered from that backslash
Yup. Also wondering if it's gonna come with MP. Supposedly it's just the single-player which would suck if true.

Moose

Prophet of Truth - Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 25, 2017

Hidden One

Oct 26, 2017
❔❔❔
3arc destroyed what respect i had for them with BO4....Infinite Warfare had a great campaign but i hated the MP.....Please let the MP be grounded with great maps and slow paced...BRING BACK PRO PERKS.

Bwooduhs

Oct 25, 2017
Haven't played a COD game since Advanced Warfare so I'f they can recapture MW1/2 vibes I'll be all about this.

Woffls

Nov 25, 2017
London
I am in the mood for some team deathmatch at the moment so this is very well timed MW2/3 are by far my favourites in the series. Might hop back onto MW3 and see if I'm still half decent. I'll probably be day one on this if I can get a copy for £40. Would be nice to get it on PC but I remember the community being... sparse.

pls have spec ops

e: aww yeah, Piccadilly Circus

Oct 27, 2017
I am in the mood for some team deathmatch at the moment so this is very well timed MW2/3 are by far my favourites in the series. Might hop back onto MW3 and see if I'm still half decent. I'll probably be day one on this if I can get a copy for £40. Would be nice to get it on PC but I remember the community being... sparse.

pls have spec ops

e: aww yeah, Piccadilly Circus
Spec ops is back.

Moose

Prophet of Truth - Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 25, 2017
I hope they don't ruin the aesthetic of th multiplayer with ugly ass skins like they did with Black Ops 4. I'm all for customization but the Black Ops 4 skins are UGLY.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Why the fuck are you even able to preview a video that has yet to be premiered...

Big oversight from YouTube.

Jan 4, 2018
Above all, bring back MW2 composers, Russia and America.

I'm sad that this episode is rumored to be a reboot though. I was looking forward to Russia to counter-attack in Modern Warfare 4 after their defeat in MW3.

OP
OP
poklane

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Also going by that leak above, seems this logo is legit

D7vUyQgW4AADNny.png:large

If this really is a reboot, how are they going to name subsequent entries going forward?

Komo

Info Analyst
Verified
Jan 3, 2019
image0-183.jpg

Apparently this leaked too? I don't know from where, and this low ass quality is all I've got.

Edit: nevermind I see from where.

Status
Not open for further replies.