• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Joco

Oct 29, 2017
Think of all the Series S owners who will be able to fit this game, and almost nothing else...

PaulLFC

Oct 27, 2017
This is just stupid. Especially on console where this (if installed fully) could take up near a third of the usable space.

What possible reason could there be for a game to be this inconsiderate of storage space (and download caps once the patches start appearing)?

Jonnax

Oct 26, 2017
This is just stupid. Especially on console where this (if installed fully) could take up near a third of the usable space.

What possible reason could there be for a game to be this inconsiderate of storage space (and download caps once the patches start appearing)?
It's very simple.
If your drive is full, you can't get a different game.

Remnants

Prophet of Regret
Jul 18, 2019
This is nuts. My ssd is almost full so looks like I gotta start looking for another. Any recommendations on a new one for pc?

Madjoki

Oct 25, 2017
Looks like requirements have been adjusted to 35GB/82GB/125GB from 50GB/175GB/250GB.

That's much more reasonable.

Mifec

Oct 25, 2017
BOCW-PC-SPECS.png

Oct 27, 2017
NGL, I wish I could just buy the campaigns or these separately at a lower price as I will never tough the MP. I'm glad that at least they remain committed to separate installs as some kind of way to manage the ridiculous sizes.

Foxnull

Alt-Account
Banned
May 30, 2019
How is a 5 hour singleplayer 100+GB? That's just dumb. What happened to optimization?

Pyro

God help us the mods are making weekend threads
Jul 30, 2018
United States
I wonder if on some level Activision is like "Fuck em, it's CoD, they'll make room."