• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prime2

Oct 25, 2017
The cut scenes etc look great but the actual game play looks like Battlefield 4 to me.

Shogun

Oct 27, 2017
Yep that's COD alright. Better visuals than we have seen from a COD game before but I think this time around I'm good with just sticking to Warzone.

Trago

Oct 25, 2017
The campaign is a DIRECT sequel to Black Ops 1????!?!?

giphy.gif

IN MY VIENS!!

Mossiah

Aug 28, 2018
New York
This campaign looks like a wild ride. That snippet of multiplayer also did nothing but make me want to play as soon as possible.

egg

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Call of Duty is the only series that manages to visually get better and yet look the exact same lol.

Raigor

May 14, 2020
It looks cool, but i expected a much bigger graphical leap.

Gotta wait for Battlefield 6 next year for some actual next-gen footage

Edgar

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Im not the biggest fan of Treyarch cod campaigns, but sometimes this game can looks pretty nice visually then sometimes like a cross gen game

Prime2

Oct 25, 2017
Im not the biggest fan of Treyarch cod campaigns, but sometimes this game can looks pretty nice visually then sometimes like a cross gen game

Its not Treyarch at all, its Raven doing the campaign so seems the rumors parts of it were done by different studios was true.

Status
Not open for further replies.