• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
By the way for those interested: since yesterday the Zombies easter egg hunt has started, it's similar to the one we got prior to the game's reveal. New updates every day at noon EST.

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Heh, it looks like the map which we saw almost 4 months ago in the leaked Alpha gameplay is coming to Modern Warfare....
jqIf4xa.png

MW-S6-Announce-Mialstor.jpg

That or Treyarch and Infinity Ward both just happened to have developed a map with a tank in it with players being able to walk directly under it....

criteriondog

I like the chili style
Oct 26, 2017
Got it, seems like it's the same open beta for everyone. But I'm guessing on Thursday it will somehow know I pre-ordered and allow me in, and I guess it won't let others in that didn't?
That's my thought. I enjoyed the alpha a lot and *controversial opinion*, but I much preferred it to MW (mainly maps, guns, scorestreaks, etc).

Serpens007

Well, Tosca isn't for everyone
Oct 31, 2017
Chile
Yeah psn, the early access is via digital preorder apperantly, I'm just wondering if it's a different download for the early access people, or the same open beta app

It should be the same download for everyone, and it should detect the early access on thursday, at least as far as I know that's how it works

Hispanicguy

Oct 25, 2017
Looking forward to trying the beta this weekend, but ill be waiting until it's open (unless I get my hands on a key). I'll be playing on the Xbox, where my pre-order will be.

Enjoyed the Alpha. Wasn't blown away but I had fun.

ThereAre4Lights

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017