• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

DazzlerIE

Oct 25, 2017
As soon as I slapped the second grip tier onto the ICR it felt like cheat mode. Reduces recoil to almost nothing

LNBL

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Didn't we get some type of coins when we pre-ordered the game? Where are those used?

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Black Ops Pass' zombies description on the Battle.net website:
Get ready to embark upon an entirely new Zombies adventure with Scarlet and the gang in 4 all new experiences. Experience the adventure of the Ultimis Zombies Cast in a remastered and re-imagined version of the map "Five" in the new "Classified".
F

Salty AF

Oct 30, 2017
When I'm not playing Blackout I'm usually playing Kill Confirmed. Anyone else notice the complete morons who won't actually go and grab the dogtag to finish the kill? I'm getting upwards of 30 tags a game just running around collecting them for my stupid team mates.

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
When I'm not playing Blackout I'm usually playing Kill Confirmed. Anyone else notice the complete morons who won't actually go and grab the dogtag to finish the kill? I'm getting upwards of 30 tags a game just running around collecting them for my stupid team mates.
Those people are what we refer to as killwhores. Only give a shit about getting kills, give no shit about playing the objective. This has been a problem in every objective based mode for as long as I can remember.

B00T

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I noticed the same thing last night lol.

AMAGON

Prominent Member
Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
Quick consensus as I am just dropping in on this thread but how is this blackout mode?

Tempted to buy this to play something on my vacay this week.

Salty AF

Oct 30, 2017
Those people are what we refer to as killwhores. Only give a shit about getting kills, give no shit about playing the objective. This has been a problem in every objective based mode for as long as I can remember.

It's so crazy because it's the simplest mechanic to add to TDM just to give it a little more objective to getting kills. They need an announcer that constantly says "PICK UP THE FUCKING DOG TAGS"

SecondNature

Oct 25, 2017
Had a good game where everyone contributed on both teams

Except one little shit on our team who had 3 tags collected

Every averaged 10-12 kill and had an equal number of tags. Except this guy who had 13 kills, and 3 tags. We lost because of him

Deleted member 1726

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Nope, tried these vapr loadoits and just getting fucking melted. Like insta killed

I'm sure I play a different game to you guys

Mixer.com/konvict_vivivi critique me

Last edited:

DazzlerIE

Oct 25, 2017
Regards picking up the Dog Tags in Kill Confirmed, I won't go near them if I think there's a chance someone's trying to lure me into their sights

It's a super common tactic in KC to camp near loose tags. You're asking for trouble a lot of the time going after them. Nobody there? You best believe I'll scoop them up

Dphex

Oct 27, 2017
Cologne, Germany
Man these Blackout matches are becoming stale. Every single match is getting caught in between two people and no matter if you win one gun fight you just get shot in the back for the other.

the 9 bang is getting on my nerves, was often in the top 5 and suddenly a 9 bang comes flying and you know "that was it" because you can´t defend. the luck factor of Blackout is getting on my nerves, need a hardcore one shot mode without those gadgets, it is ridiculous

Mechanized

Oct 27, 2017
How do you shoot down the attack helicopter with dying?

I know right? Engineer and cold blooded are on most of my loadouts. Cold blooded kinda sucks now because it just reduces threat instead of making you essentially invisible to killstreaks. Since the teams are smaller now it means you'll get targeted more often by it as well. That and the sniper nest are a pain in the ass. I use the launcher on every class because of them. Thankfully it has good attachments; Fast lock and cache really help.

Cake Boss

Oct 25, 2017

Seeing how the most prominent Youtubers do this as well, I am not surprised alot of their minions follow suite.

Hispanicguy

Oct 25, 2017
I think it's actually easier to win solo games than it is playing with random duos and squads.

I sorta agree when it comes to solo vs duo. I have 11 wins in solo and 1 on duo, lmao. I just can't get a good rhythm with duos.

For Quads, I have 12 wins. You have 3 other people watching your back. Communication helps big time!

the 9 bang is getting on my nerves, was often in the top 5 and suddenly a 9 bang comes flying and you know "that was it" because you can´t defend. the luck factor of Blackout is getting on my nerves, need a hardcore one shot mode without those gadgets, it is ridiculous

I don't know how well it works against 9 bangs but the perk, Reinforced, is supposed to help with grenades. I make sure to pick that up if I see it.

But yea, 9 bangs (and concussions) can really mess you up.

Quick consensus as I am just dropping in on this thread but how is this blackout mode?

Tempted to buy this to play something on my vacay this week.

Blackout is all I've been playing for this past week. I LOVE it. For the first time, I've put more hours into a mode other than MP.

GodofWine

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017

I'd like to see how making XP only go to the winning team, or 2xp (1.5xp) being awarded for winning, something...double weapon xp to the winners etc

TheMrPliskin

Oct 26, 2017
I don't tend to prestiege, at most I'll do it once, but I may actually go for max this time around. It doesn't take too long to prestiege here and the unlock tokens + keeping weapon levels makes it less of a cost to prestiege.

kaospilot

Oct 25, 2017
Haven't seen much of the saug until recently. The akimbo version is so dumb, need to work on unlocking that I think.

jorgejjvr

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
im sure some only care about kills.

I personally care and love getting the most kills, but it all does not matter if I lose. I care about winning as much as about kills.

But at the end of the game, there is usually a correlation of my kills with objectives, so ill have the most damage done, but also the most cap

jviggy43

Banned
Oct 28, 2017

Deleted member 1726

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
im sure some only care about kills.

I personally care and love getting the most kills, but it all does not matter if I lose. I care about winning as much as about kills.

But at the end of the game, there is usually a correlation of my kills with objectives, so ill have the most damage done, but also the most cap

It just genuinely feels like I play a different game to you, and watching it makes me feel like I play against a totally different set of players who are all CWL tier players

jviggy43

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Does echelon 80 prestige mean you have to get to level 80, prestige, and then get back to 80 to unlock the battle hardened skin?

Effect

Oct 25, 2017
I've noticed this a lot with this game mire so then in the past games. People will run past tags of the other side or our side and it wouldn't be like they had to go out of their way. It's really bad.

I hate the jumping with a passion at this point. I'm glad I didn't pay the full price for the game but this is becoming so frustrating that I easily see myself being done with the normal MP in the coming days if this isn't addressed.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
There's nothing you can do to convince me that HC isn't full of campers. What's the point in experimenting any other gun when every gun is a one shot kill anyway. Whatever floats your boat, I guess.

Zeta Ori

Oct 25, 2017
NY
Hades LMG + The Crossbar Operator Mod = a fun time.

Love walking around feeling like I have this giant mini-gun with a magazine that makes it look like a super soaker.

Oct 25, 2017
So I wonder how Hudson will work in Blackout, surely they didn't get Ed Harris or Michael Keaton back for his voice clips and Treyarch already said in some interview they aren't allowed to just reuse lines from past games.

Or Reznov for that matter.

KyngKee

Oct 25, 2017
Regards picking up the Dog Tags in Kill Confirmed, I won't go near them if I think there's a chance someone's trying to lure me into their sights

It's a super common tactic in KC to camp near loose tags. You're asking for trouble a lot of the time going after them. Nobody there? You best believe I'll scoop them up

Maybe. But, if there's multiple tags around and maybe some denies I'll risk it. I'll sacrifice a death to get a few tags...

Last edited: