• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
So what kind of limited time trial modes would you guys like to see in blackout?
personally i'd like to see a

1. 50v50(potentially with better vehicles like attack helicopters, boats, APC or a tank)

2. 1v99(except there is some level of loadout selected pregame and you can't switch weapons after the drop)

Rikster

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Jun 24, 2018
California
Man leveling these tiers for the stickers and cosmetics take awhile, objective game modes probably make it go fast I'm guessing? Considering I only play TDM..

Magneto

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Man leveling these tiers for the stickers and cosmetics take awhile, objective game modes probably make it go fast I'm guessing? Considering I only play TDM..
No it's still slow as hell in Control. In fact I'm pretty sure it's kinda bugged ATM, no way the grind is supposed to be this slow. After 15h +/- I'm only level 3 and a half and a friend that always have 6k+ points per game is 4

kaospilot

Oct 25, 2017
Apologies from all of us shit tier KC players.

Hasn't ever been this bad in any other COD game, but as soon as I go for a token I ;

A) Die instantly as soon as I try to pick it up
B) Pick it up then die instantly

Rikster

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Jun 24, 2018
California
No it's still slow as hell in Control. In fact I'm pretty sure it's kinda bugged ATM, no way the grind is supposed to be this slow. After 15h +/- I'm only level 3 and a half and a friend that always have 6k+ points per game is 4
Ouch... thanks for the heads up thought I may had been doing something wrong

NIN90

Nov 6, 2017
Ok, maybe a placebo, but the 2 HP glitch is ridiculous. -.-" I shot the enemy, he kill me, and the guy has 2 HP. (Many times)

Why are you assuming it's a bug? Your weapon of choice probably does 37 damage per hit at the ranges you engage in, thus leaving your opponent at 2 health if you only hit 4 shots.

kaospilot

Oct 25, 2017
Why are you assuming it's a bug? Your weapon of choice probably does 37 damage per hit at the ranges you engage in, thus leaving your opponent at 2 health if you only hit 4 shots.

I watched some exclusiveace vid and he said something about that, 4 bullets leaving them at 2 hp. Not really noticed the 2hp thing that much, but fair enough I thought.

honest_ry

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
I turned off HDR for xbox one x. Makes it look to much better and sharper for blackout. You can pick up more detail in the distance.

The HDR just makes it look like a blur.

Sh0k

Oct 27, 2017
This is the first Call of Duty I have purchased and played online in several years. I'm having a lot of fun, but it didn't take long to remember why I stopped playing these games in the first place. The way people act online and treat each other in these games is insane.

Mute all but your party is the best option in the settings, no need to listen to all that garbage talk online.

Deleted member 9971

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This game is helping me greatly getting over my ex and recent heartbreak. The zombie mode is awesome so far! I like all the 4 maps and really love they finally did a titanic map.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This game is helping me greatly getting over my ex and recent heartbreak. The zombie mode is awesome so far! I like all the 4 maps and really love they finally did a titanic map.

Sorry to hear man. I've spent about a thousand hours on Black Ops 2 some years ago after a really painful heartbreak myself. Feel free to add me if you're playing on Xbox, nothing's better for distraction than killing virtual people/zombies in a group tbh.

BigLee74

Oct 2, 2018
Havent been playing long, but have already seen numerous trade kills - indicative of a low tick-rate server (but I guess thats hardly hidden news!)

Raiden

Nov 6, 2017
Sorry to hear and good to hear on the game. That Titanic stuff is so cool, i was just thinking nice setting reminds me of ...and then the iceberg came!

But i mostly play Blackout, well i try to anyway, a game with 2 kills and top 15 is a win for me.

jorgejjvr

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
im down to play today at at around 6:30 PM EST, and should be playing for 4-5 hours or so.

Would love to play with era (mp)

psn: jorgejjvr

I am also on the discord chat

Last edited:

Joeyro

Oct 28, 2017
Explain please, because my games on Saturday were this, I was shooting people and got killed to watch the killcam and everyone of them had 2hp left.
I think it depends on the gun you are using, i noticed that if i survive close fights i'm usually left with 2 hp. Are you by any chance using the ICR?

Cake Boss

Oct 25, 2017
took jorgejjvr loadout of the Vapr, that shit melts people now. I didn't like it before but now it's like a longer range SMG with its mobility and firerate.

Surprised that there isn't an app or website to check your stats in a more detailed manner. I believe WW2 and IW had it.

DrewFu

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Apr 19, 2018
So someone on twitter told me that the supply drop from the black market tiers isn't an actually supply drop, but you just get a random item - is that true?

If so, that would explain why I just got a stupid tag. I thought something weird happened and the tag replaced my supply drop. lol

jorgejjvr

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
took jorgejjvr loadout of the Vapr, that shit melts people now. I didn't like it before but now it's like a longer range SMG with its mobility and firerate.

Surprised that there isn't an app or website to check your stats in a more detailed manner. I believe WW2 and IW had it.
Awesome! Glad to hear, would love to see some gameplay! I treat it like a smg as well xD

What loadout build is that exactly?

This is my build

My class:
Vapr
Helio sight
Silencer
Stock
Rapid fire

Acoustic sensor
Scavenger
Lightweight
Dead silence

Other things that are helping:

Using Headsets
Audio setting to supercrunch
Music off (0)
Controller vibration off

Last edited:

Deleted member 1726

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
See, thats exactly the opposite of when I use the VAPR, I get wrecked using it, but go up against someone using and it puts me down super quick.

TheWanderer

Jul 14, 2018
People say that one of the VAPR's strength is that it has a suppressor for stealth purposes and while that's true, people seems to be sleeping on the fact that the KN-57 has a supressor too.

Egg0

Oct 25, 2017
I got the Xbox one elite controller last week and want to try out the paddles for multiplayer. Anyone got any good setups or recommendations?

I tried putting spring on the left middle paddles, but I was too used to clicking in the stick that I nevered used the paddle.

ara

Oct 26, 2017
Got my first Ruthless medal (15 kills without dying) with the dual SAUGs. 2 deaths, 25 kills or something like that.

I'm sorry random online peeps, but I'm gonna milk these guns for what they're worth all the way until they get nerfed. I'm having way too much fun with them and they're just utterly, UTTERLY absurd at closer ranges.

kaospilot

Oct 25, 2017
I need to unlock the double tab for the Auger, I used to wreck people on BC2 with the AN-94 and on BO2 with the firerate thingy.