• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What mode are you going to play first?

• Campaign

Votes: 1,203 62.2%
  • Special Ops

Votes: 31 1.6%
  • Multiplayer

Votes: 699 36.2%

• Total voters

wombleac

Nov 8, 2017
Yeah, I just bought this yesterday and it finally finished updating everything this morning and I'm not getting any XP. Stuck on level 1 private, but still finishing top 3 in most matches and getting 1000-1500 xp each match on the match summary which translates to 0 xp for leveling up. Frustrated as hell, I should be level 10 or so I would think. Infinity Ward twitter saying they are aware of the issue and are working on fixing it.

bamf26

Nov 2, 2017
Sucks xp isn't working for some. I haven't even been able to login today, game keeps getting stuck on fetching profile.

Jarrod38

Oct 25, 2017
As a current solo player it really sucks getting spawned into a game 3 out of 5 matches that are almost over.

AlternateAir

Oct 27, 2017
Looks like IW is at least working on the issue, but kinda of a bummer - was hoping to get some games in this afternoon/evening but feels kind of silly without the XP.

Deleted member 18400

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
What a broken piece of shit game. I uninstalled it. Every day it's something, progress not tracking, exp not working, guns broken....

Fucking over it.

AlternateAir

Oct 27, 2017
Weird. I got almost a full BP level out of a single match, nothing else updated - but that was a nice surprise. Then the next match, not even the BP updates? Like, if the general XP and weapon XP was busted, but BP levels were going to fly by I could still see the benefit of putting some time in tonight. Hell, it'd even free me up from working on junk weapons and just go full meta. But, with nothing updating - or not consistently updating - it's kind of hard to put the time in.

Hamchan

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Since I can't play right now anyways I'm looking forward to how they compensate people, whether it's double xp for everything or free tier skips.

AlternateAir

Oct 27, 2017
Conspiracy theory time - I wonder if the XP breaking like this is tied to the Warzone launch. Supposedly the Warzone and MW will share XP in some fashion, and I'd imagine they'd have to get those linked up in advance of the launch, which is supposed to be Tuesday. Also, slightly frustrating that IW hasn't given an update in like 4 hours.

k0fighter

Oct 25, 2017
www.resetera.com

Call of Duty: Warzone |OT| Remember, No Chicken Dinner

Developer: Infinity Ward and Raven Software Publisher: Activsion Release Date: March 10 2020 Price: Free to Play Platforms: PC (Blizzard battle.Net), Xbox One, PlayStation 4 What is Warzone? Warzone is the new massive combat arena within Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, completely free for all...

Not sure if this guy just jumped the gun on the embargo.

Info:
Free to play
Standalone
Crossplatform
Enormous map
Every single building is custom designed
Two Game Modes
150 players
Solos, Duos and Trios

Dantendo

Oct 27, 2017
South Australia
Im having the opposite problem with XP and rewards, my battlepass just went from 61 to 100 after 1 game of infected. Reset the game a few times and it's still at 100.

I'll take it but if IW also want to fix the 500 cod points that were unlocked in the process, not adding to my total, that'd be great.

Deleted member 1726

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Im having the opposite problem with XP and rewards, my battlepass just went from 61 to 100 after 1 game of infected. Reset the game a few times and it's still at 100.

I'll take it but if IW also want to fix the 500 cod points that were unlocked in the process, not adding to my total, that'd be great.

lol, you unlocked the pass? That's amazing, might try infected later to see what happens

SOLDIER

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I was wondering if anyone could offer any tips on how to improve a wireless connection with the PS4?

Most matches run fine, but I still do run into that old problem of "taking cover to avoid fire, but oops I died anyway". I don't know if that's the result of the game, but I haven't looked at my internet connection in a long while since I've avoided competitive multiplayer games until recently.

My router is directly under me downstairs, and running a cord through it is currently not an option. I just wanted to know if there were any port or NAT settings I could do that might give me a better connection.

Saucycarpdog

Oct 25, 2017

Ironic since I'm getting infected medals in ground war.

Game is bugged so much rn.

Deleted member 18400

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I was wondering if anyone could offer any tips on how to improve a wireless connection with the PS4?

Most matches run fine, but I still do run into that old problem of "taking cover to avoid fire, but oops I died anyway". I don't know if that's the result of the game, but I haven't looked at my internet connection in a long while since I've avoided competitive multiplayer games until recently.

My router is directly under me downstairs, and running a cord through it is currently not an option. I just wanted to know if there were any port or NAT settings I could do that might give me a better connection.

I mean there isn't much you can do to make wireless perform as good as a cable. The "taking cover and dying anyways" thing is the game's shit tick rate which means that despite you being around a corner on your screen the game registered you as not yet behind that corner on the enemy screen or on the server log.

Not much you can do about tick rate.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
God I hope folks with the game installed already have a majority of the files needed.

Edit: 15-22gb, not bad

k0fighter

Oct 25, 2017

Cross play, cross save, completely free. See you tomorrow.

giphy.gif

Dantendo

Oct 27, 2017
South Australia
I've seen a few people report their Tier jumped to 100 but they didn't get any of the rewards from it.
oh, that's not so great, I want the tier 100 skin lol

I got all the tier rewards, just not the CoD points. I made sure to equip all the tier 100 items in case it rolled itself back but so far so good. I'm just a bit short on CoD points for the next season but I'll take that for 39 levels of the grind done.

Deleted member 1726

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I got all the tier rewards, just not the CoD points. I made sure to equip all the tier 100 items in case it rolled itself back but so far so good. I'm just a bit short on CoD points for the next season but I'll take that for 39 levels of the grind done.

Guess you got lucky, played last night and levelled as normal. Sad times

Bunga

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Cod points are about the only thing I'd definitely want from the pass in order to fund the next pass.

Jimnymebob

Oct 26, 2017
I left my PS4 on rest mode (I have COD MW)... Will it download automatically?

The PS4 is very finicky about that stuff. Sometimes it will, but a lot of the time you need to manually check for a download.

Also, it's the PS4, so it'll probably not let you download it until you have like quadruple the amount of space it needs free.

Hamchan

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I just hope Warzone is cross progression with my Modern Warfare unlocks as well. Fingers crossed because I'm totally ready to play this on PC while continuing to play normal CoD on Xbox.