• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What mode are you going to play first?

• Campaign

Votes: 1,203 62.2%
  • Special Ops

Votes: 31 1.6%
  • Multiplayer

Votes: 699 36.2%

• Total voters

Deleted member 135

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Holger-26 does get better. I've finally leveled it up enough for it to become close to the G36C and it's much better as an AR then as an LMG. Still wouldn't say top tier though.
I maxed it out using all of my XP tokens and it's fine. You really have to focus on ADS speed and aiming stability because if you do what you think you need to make it an AR (middle barrel, lighter stock) your aim still bounces around like crazy. So you end up limited on how fast you can ADS unless you really want to give up on any semblance of stable aiming.

Still it'll be useful for doing LMG challenges.

Deleted member 4292

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Looking for people to play with, as I don't have anyone to play with.
Activision account is IceDoesntHelp
Psn is Icedoesnthelp

Edit: EST, Toronto Canada. Sorry!

Priester

Oct 27, 2017
I only really raised the question about matchmaking with lower rankers because I thought that joining lower ranked players was a 'thing' to try and circumnavigate the sbmm. Guess it works if you join a game in progress.

IceDoesntHelp probably best to put your timezone as well but I guess your US anyways.

Jarrod38

Oct 25, 2017
I got the sweet emblem from the mission getting 15 kills without dying. That one was a pain in the ass to get.

Liquidsnake

Oct 27, 2017
Don't you think you get better results if lobbies are just formed form the entire Poole of people available to play at that particular time?

Nome

Designer / Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
NYC
Does it not work out better if you join their lobby, or does that not make a difference?

I mainly play solo so I've not tried.
I haven't tried that. I'm just tired of jumping through hoops here when I'm already waiting 30 minutes for them to download the 20 gb patch, install shaders, etc. Then we play one match and they get demolished, and they want to uninstall. It just sucks when I'm the one that convinced them to drop $60 on this game after I hyped it up as the best gunplay ever after playing the beta.

PeskyToaster

Oct 27, 2017
Done doing the cheese for the battle pass for now. Was level 25 a couple of days ago, now up to 52.
I shoulda done that. I bought the pass with the skips cause I just really wanted the RAM-7 and thought that since I earn enough coins to get the next pass it would make sense just to pay once but if I had known about this I would've just done it to get to tier 31.

A fool as his money I guess.

Trisc

Oct 27, 2017
It's way better. Just grab the pistol and go forth. Now you're properly punished for sitting in the back.
The pistols are terrible though. If you want to succeed, you have to push up into unknown territory to grab a gun that may also be terrible, meanwhile the enemy went a different way and found a gun that's inarguably better, so you lose.

Regular Gunfight is better because everyone's on an even playing field. OSP is just agonizingly frustrating due to taking away the best and most interesting part of Gunfight.

rsfour

Oct 26, 2017
  • Fix for exploits in Special Operations: Survival
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLHAHAHAHAH

what a pathetic patch

Full Recovery

Needs a sandwich
Oct 26, 2017
USA
Can't have people gaming the battle pass system! Need to sell those tier skips at the end of the season lol. I had 18 tickets and an hour of double xp. For 2 stars I got 15000xp and for 3 20000xp. I ranked up more than 10 levels but my battle pass only ranked up about 1.5 tiers. What a joke.

Zaubrer

Oct 16, 2018
Can't have people gaming the battle pass system! Need to sell those tier skips at the end of the season lol. I had 18 tickets and an hour of double xp. For 2 stars I got 15000xp and for 3 20000xp. I ranked up more than 10 levels but my battle pass only ranked up about 1.5 tiers. What a joke.
While XP/min determines the speed at which you level up the tiers, this system is disabled for tickets. You simply get 10% level progress for a 3-star rating.

Also worth noting, double XP does not double tier progression.

Dog

Cat
Oct 25, 2017
Aw I was going to do it but I didn't have the spec ops maps downloaded so forgot. Oh well, I'm pretty high in the tiers anyway.

Oct 27, 2017
Just use a rubber band to make the right stick point left or right.
That has has a chance of getting you killed and triggering the last bot.

Maybe a q-tip or a toothpick in the top part of the hinge. It shouldn't need a full depress to activate.
L2 doesn't work. It also tells you you're about to be kicked. It's probably based on movement. They want you to camp in MP but not survival huh lol

giancarlo123x

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
You fucking with their pockets of course it was gonna get patched. Even if you paid for the pass then you're messing with their engagement numbers.

Things like this will always be patched but the true issue rarely looked at. Just like the loot cave in destiny, bad drop rate in anthem.
True, but I saved myself a shit load of hours getting about 25 tiers for free. Halfway there!

ara

Oct 26, 2017
That has has a chance of getting you killed and triggering the last bot.

You're not moving, though, so how would it get you killed? Well, I guess it doesn't matter if it's movement based.

Though in that case you could crank up the sensitivity all the way up and use a rubber band to make both sticks point left or right. You should be turning so fast that you'd only be running in a tiny, tiny circle.

rsfour

Oct 26, 2017
I'll test if there's another way to do survival; they'll probably just remove earning xp all together from it if something else pops up.

Oct 27, 2017
You're not moving, though, so how would it get you killed? Well, I guess it doesn't matter if it's movement based.

Though in that case you could crank up the sensitivity all the way up and use a rubber band to make both sticks point left or right. You should be turning so fast that you'd only be running in a tiny, tiny circle.
The right stick controls your body though, if you move too far then a part of your body will lean ove the edge of the train and it'll be vulnerable for damage.

Deleted member 135

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Trisc

Oct 27, 2017
If this is true, then shouldn't farming BP tiers from Infected be the next-best option since the Survival exploit was fixed?