• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What mode are you going to play first?

• Campaign

Votes: 1,203 62.2%
  • Special Ops

Votes: 31 1.6%
  • Multiplayer

Votes: 699 36.2%

• Total voters

oriic

Prophet of Truth - Press
Verified
Oct 30, 2017
Hungary
Where is Nikto? (The new operator. I cant find the guy)

BTW, G36/Holger-26 is a great weapon. :)

EK5U8kdXkAAY9HW

Deception

Nov 15, 2017
Did they do any re-balancing for Spec Ops? Have only been able to complete one because of how brutally hard they are.

jawzpause

Nov 7, 2017
Just tried a few games on crash and i was sniped constantly from every angle. I don't remember this happening on the original mw, what gives?

Dog

Cat
Oct 25, 2017
I should have season challenge prestige rank 9 reward but it says I only reached rank 6. The fuck lol

Deleted member 38227

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 12, 2018
After looking through the battlepass tiers, I'm not going to purchase it. Nothing that really interests me. $10 isn't much but I don't feel like giving Activision anymore money.

I'll probably cave and buy it tomorrow... sigh.

Deleted member 38227

Banned
Jan 12, 2018
I see, so the $10 just gives you more tiers to level up then? Do you get anything instantly unlocked?
Yes, there are four things unlocked on purchase--a skin is all I remember though. If you go into the battlepass area in the menus you can scroll through and see what opens for all 100 tiers. The free stuff has Free in green above the item.

Deleted member 18400

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
If you buy the battle pass, you skip the first 20 tiers. Oh, I misread--I don't know about dailies. Sorry.

Wrong. If you buy the Battle Pass Bundle you skip 20 tiers, that one is 24 dollars instead of 10.

On an unrelated note, who do I have to fuck to get more than 5 fucking loadouts, this shit is ridiculous.

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
So pretty sure there is a glitch on the stairs in Crash in the tall building where Claymores go through the steps so you can't tell if there is a claymore and then you die.

Kotto

CEO of Traphouse Networks
Nov 3, 2017
.357 Snakeshot and Kar98k's ADS speed have to be addressed.

The Snakeshot is better than all shotguns. Has nearly the same stopping power of the pre-725 nerf, has 6 shots, range, and RoF has high as the Origin 12. Why would anyone bother with any shotgun when you have this?

Also a good time to mention that slugs on shotguns need to be buffed for consistency unless they want this to be a novelty feature.

The Kar98k just needs a Nerf to its ADS speed. Right now, you can quickscope and kill someone before they can even land a shot on you. Speeds are just as fast as MW2/MW3 sniping.

Rixan

Oct 25, 2017
I should have season challenge prestige rank 9 reward but it says I only reached rank 6. The fuck lol

I don't think I've seen anyone who was actually rewarded properly based on what they did.

It's so fucking pathetic that there continue to be issues with simple tracking

I'm traveling so I can't log in for for a few days but I got 100/100 and it's just obnoxious

Oct 27, 2017
And still 5 custom class slots.

Lmao.
Wrong. If you buy the Battle Pass Bundle you skip 20 tiers, that one is 24 dollars instead of 10.

On an unrelated note, who do I have to fuck to get more than 5 fucking loadouts, this shit is ridiculous.

"Request". Like it's something difficult and new to implement, they're gonna sell them mark my words😂
Guess I'll never complete them all 😭 lol
They're tough but doable with the right team. If you haven't completed them by the 21st hit me up, I'll have time to help.

Do the new spec ops missions even have rewards? There's no point to do them if there aren't.

Yogi

Banned
Nov 10, 2019
Just got to play Crash and holy shit, it's fucking good!! Better than I remember it even. Only played one match but it was so fun!! Back for more now.

Wish we had a few more operators to choose from without paying extra though. Barely unlocked any.

- Damn, the game seems to keep crashing when I alt tab now, even though I'm running in fullscreen borderless mode :/
--Turning of Geforce Experience fixed it

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
Right, like how the hell do you not launch a CoD without the ability to get more than 5 loadouts.

This is like when BLOPS 3 or whichever one it was, launched without the ability to mute the lobby....
Hell, I just started playing Blops 4 and was shocked to find out there's no leave game with party. Don't know how common stuff thats been in the series for years just gets left out. Like all the damn people that make the game and test the game and it doesn't come up?

Jarrod38

Oct 25, 2017
Another thing that is still missing is clear all green dot ability. Something so simple got overlooked heck it to Dice a while to get that in BF 5.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Is there a way to see an actual number for how close you are to the next battle pass tier or do you just have to eyeball the bar

Jun 1, 2019
Yeah crash isn't a good map it's a complete mess just like half the other maps in the game.
I'm still downloading the update but It doesn't look fun from the gameplay footage I've seen so far. I've had a feeling for a while that old maps won't play well in this game, and that most of the issues with Modern Warfare actually lie with it's gameplay rather than it's maps.

Hidden One

Oct 26, 2017
❔❔❔
Every lobby is maxed sweat right now wtf....I think i'll just wait a week until all the sweats have blown their loads all over the lobbies because my GOD i cannot let this game stress me right now. SBMM was the worst thing to ever happen to COD and its turned up to 100 in this fucking game.

Jarrod38

Oct 25, 2017
Every lobby is maxed sweat right now wtf....I think i'll just wait a week until all the sweats have blown their loads all over the lobbies because my GOD i cannot let this game stress me right now. SBMM was the worst thing to ever happen to COD and its turned up to 100 in this fucking game.
Just adapt bro.