• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What mode are you going to play first?

• Campaign

Votes: 1,203 62.2%
  • Special Ops

Votes: 31 1.6%
  • Multiplayer

Votes: 699 36.2%

• Total voters

Ohri-Jin

Banned
Jul 11, 2019
The Netherlands
There are two currently available,
1. From buying 2 Totinos pizza products
2. From the COD Endowment thing

there are like 30 just sitting in the data unavailable to unlock

This is the Totinos watch
EH7H7h_XkAAvuda
Wait what!! Nice find. 👌🏽

Ohri-Jin

Banned
Jul 11, 2019
The Netherlands
Btw the camo fix for RPG (other launchers I have no idea) is NOT fixed.... so wtf is going on????

Edit: Quote from Reddit:
So I am leveling my RPG, I have had issues with the challenges as well. Turns out they are perk based. Spotter for equipment/vehicles ECT (Topo Camo). Cold Blooded for just vehicles (Zebra Camo). Warhead is renamed Amped. Some perks may affect camo unlocks so play around with it to see what works for you!
I will have to try this!!

Last edited:

Dusktildawn48

Chicken Chaser
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
St. Louis
I just deleted the game. I need a break from it. It's easily the most frustrating cod I've ever played. Everytime I play it I wanna just smash controller into pieces.

SecondNature

Oct 25, 2017
Every day they say nothing makes them look terrible

Even an announcement for a day they plan to address the community is better than nothing. Even telling us they're very busy and dont want to make promises but are prioritizing the feedback into a promising update is something.

But not saying anything at all is so maddening. It's like they are living in a different world because they'll make a post on reddit, people will ask about SBMM, and they will flat out ignore every single mention of it.

Dusktildawn48

Chicken Chaser
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
St. Louis
Honestly this game is far from balanced at all. I have played all CoD games up until Black Ops 2 and always were those games balanced. I only rage quit games like 2% of the time because it is not something I am proud of doing.

Modern Warfare though what an unbalanced mess.
I was defending the game for about 3 weeks, but once all the sweats figure out everything OP that's all they use. I miss cod before sbmm. Yeah sometimes, not everytime, I wanna just dump on people.

terrible

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
I was defending the game for about 3 weeks, but once all the sweats figure out everything OP that's all they use. I miss cod before sbmm. Yeah sometimes, not everytime, I wanna just dump on people.
Yeah the SBMM is just not fun imo. I have to try 100% every single game or I will get stomped since every round is full of players pretty much exactly at my skill level. Give 'em even a slight advantage by using something underpowered or not fully leveled/equipped and they'll take advantage. How do people find that fun? And everyone plays the same way in my games, there's no variety like there would be in previous CoD's I've played. Zzz.

Dusktildawn48

Chicken Chaser
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
St. Louis
Yeah the SBMM is just not fun imo. I have to try 100% every single game or I will get stomped since every round is full of players pretty much exactly at my skill level. Give 'em even a slight advantage by using something underpowered or not fully leveled/equipped and they'll take advantage. How do people find that fun? And everyone plays the same way in my games, there's no variety like there would be in previous CoD's I've played. Zzz.
As you can probably tell by how many people hate this game, most people aren't enjoying it.

Jarrod38

Oct 25, 2017
Only one friend is playing MW and just shows you something. Even for a Saturday night that is not a good thing.

Iain

Apr 12, 2018
Tried yet again to play this. It just is rubbish. I have played every cod and think this is the very first one I just can't get to like

Freedonia

Oct 27, 2017
Was having a decent time leveling up the kilo tonight - the no-stock attachment is crucial in this game. Makes ads time feel more like a typical CoD game

Then i messed up by getting a few high-kill games. Now every match is so slow that point B stays neutral for minutes on-end in every match of domination. I guess it's time to switch over to bfv

Dec 4, 2017
London
That is pretty selfish of you and I can't hear properly out of my right ear.

Selfish of me to hope a game actually keeps a feature that for once puts me close to an equal footing with other people? How about considering that everyone whining about footsteps being too loud are being selfish also? But that's perfectly fine because there's more of them? Yeah, fuck me and my shitty hearing, huh?

DaciaJC

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I swear that this update made it happen less frequently, at least for me, but it still happens on the rare occasion

Yeah, seems this update almost entirely resolved the issue for me. I'm not sure if it had anything to do with the map shaders being redownloaded, but whatever the reason, it seems to have done the trick.

chandoog

Oct 27, 2017
Can someone please help me understand why I need to download 65 GB of bullshit even after finishing the on-disc install .. just to play the single player campaign ...

this is fucking absurd ..

Nome

Designer / Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
NYC
4f7d5cf8474847f588cf9d242908e312.png

Trying to get this thing leveled up and lol @ these stats.
Half my kills are headshots because if I bodyshot, they just turn around and kill me before I can fire off the second round. And yeah, I'm using Lightweight Trigger.

kratos2412

Nov 3, 2018
Germany

Half my kills are headshots because if I bodyshot, they just turn around and kill me before I can fire off the second round. And yeah, I'm using Lightweight Trigger.

Join Hardcore > search for a Safe space on map . Level up that thing ;)

Edit : you aimbot

Last edited:

Emick81

Jan 17, 2018

in regular mode in combination met the stopping power Field upgrade it is very deadly.

excaliburps

MP1ST
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I seriously wonder if Infinity Ward and Activision have the balls to release the paid Battle Pass and other MTX while the game is in its current state.

Judging from data files, yes. LOL!
it's 2019 and call of duty fans still act like angry children constantly. the stuff people complain about has been the same for a decade. move on if you don't like it.
People have a right to complain about stuff they bought, especailly games. I'm 38, played almost every COD, and while I usually have something to complain about in any shooter/game, MW takes the cake.

Again, I've said this countless times, if Reddit, YouTubers, Twitter, forums, etc. all have the same complaints, maybe -- just maybe --there realy is something
Only one friend is playing MW and just shows you something. Even for a Saturday night that is not a good thing.

This. My friends list only have 3-4 people playing MW every single time, which is insane. My friends list most consist of bro gamers. There are literally 10-15 playing COD or BF at any single time.

Also, my friends who I play COD with every year? They're only at level 30-40+ now. Shows how much they don't care anymore. These are people who go after prestiges etc.

R0987

Avenger
Jan 20, 2018
I used to be able to win gunfight matches with ease now that im going for the 5 wins challenge its loss after loss after loss.

strikeselect

Oct 27, 2017
Just had a TDM match on Azhir Cave end with the score at 32 - 29. You could hear a pin drop while everyone was camping. I think I'm done with this game.

Oct 25, 2017
I seriously wonder if Infinity Ward and Activision have the balls to release the paid Battle Pass and other MTX while the game is in its current state.
Well at the pace they are moving i'd much rather they open that stuff up then make us wait for either their sudden ability to fix the game or the stubborn as hell heads to get shuffled out so people that care can make changes(like WW2)

Raide

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
The more I play shoot House, the more I think the vast majority of other maps are poor to average. They really should go back to the lane stuff.

R0987

Avenger
Jan 20, 2018
Finally done with that stupid mission and unlocked the steel curtain why did I put myself through all that trouble? Oh yeah because IW couldnt be arsed to include a more modern ak variant. Why is that in these games the west is always allowed to use the latest and greatest but when it comes to the Russians they are stuck with cold war relics.