• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What mode are you going to play first?

• Campaign

Votes: 1,203 62.2%
  • Special Ops

Votes: 31 1.6%
  • Multiplayer

Votes: 699 36.2%

• Total voters

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
And even though id like the classics, it's sad that we have to rely on old maps for a new game

You're right but tbh I'd rather see old maps at this point. No offense to anyone at Infinity Ward reading this right now, but I know I'll love the old maps, I'm not so sure about the new ones.

I do enjoy Shoot House tho.

And yes, if they brought back Carentan/China Town or the other DLC maps that would be dope as well.

SecondNature

Oct 25, 2017
You're right but tbh I'd rather see old maps at this point. No offense to anyone at Infinity Ward reading this right now, but I know I'll love the old maps, I'm not so sure about the new ones.

I do enjoy Shoot House tho.

And yes, if they brought back Carentan/China Town or the other DLC maps that would be dope as well.
but its not enough anyway

i dread half these maps. This game will last a year, how many maps can we expect in that time? I dont understand how they could screw up this bad.

I hate Treyarch's BO4. But BO1-BO3 were all great games, even if BO3 was disgusting with MTX

ara

Oct 26, 2017
Phew, HC .357 grinding isn't going too well as I'm reminded how shitty pretty much all of these maps are. Back to Shoot House 24/7 I go.

Moose

Prophet of Truth - Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 25, 2017
Performance seems better.

Also can I see my own fucking stats during a game? It's fine you can't see teammates deaths but I want to see how I'm doing.

Corthier

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
New England, USA
Tried one of the new spec ops missions. Went well enough but that last part is pretty rough. We almost had it too ;A; Would like them to address some of the issues with the mode though, as others have said. I still enjoy it currently but it does need to be eased up on.

Moose

Prophet of Truth - Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 25, 2017
I see the bug where the entire UI disappears hasn't been fixed.

broony

Oct 27, 2017
The new spec ops classic mission and the harbringer operation are much better balanced. Did both with my drunk friends this evening and it was fun. Hopefully they bring the others down to this difficulty.

they are still pretty intense, but you get occasional time to breathe. No infinitely spawning enemies.
Seemed to have just enough ammo and munitions for what we needed to do. Looks like they can sort the mode out and get people playing if they adjust the other missions. Good stuff.
Seems like there is a bug where you can't select the new classic mission in a private match. You need to select the public version, start the match, wait until the countdown starts where it may suddenly change to the first classic mission, then as long as it's door kick, let it start.

Oct 25, 2017
The new spec ops classic mission and the harbringer operation are much better balanced. Did both with my drunk friends this evening and it was fun. Hopefully they bring the others down to this difficulty.

they are still pretty intense, but you get occasional time to breathe. No infinitely spawning enemies.
Seemed to have just enough ammo and munitions for what we needed to do. Looks like they can sort the mode out and get people playing if they adjust the other missions. Good stuff.
Seems like there is a bug where you can't select the new classic mission in a private match. You need to select the public version, start the match, wait until the countdown starts where it may suddenly change to the first classic mission, then as long as it's door kick, let it start.

Was the ranking glitched for you or did it work? if it worked what was the "reward" besides xp.

Oct 29, 2017
You can really only have 3 custom blueprints spots??

Add another thing to the list of stupid ass decisions with no thought put behind them

MrH

Banned
Nov 3, 2017
A word of advice: People have tried that to no avail. Maybe it will work for you but the general response is that it doesn't fix anything.

I must admit that I am rather curious myself as well. However, I'd wait at least a month after release to know how engaged they are with the community and how the overall gameplay feels like.

I'm happy to say it's fixed, I haven't been able to fire a single round as I crashed so fast, but I just finished 3 matches in a row without issue.

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
6o28a79msb041.jpg

2gi7ym.jpg

MrH

Banned
Nov 3, 2017
Now that my game actually works I managed to play a bit and I like Shoot House (horrible name), it feels like a Call of Duty map whereas the rest feel like some Battlefield wannabe bullshit that just aren't as good. It's nice not having 50 windows or angles to die from. I still haven't found my gun or setup yet, but I'm only 21 so a lot is locked.

Deleted member 19782

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I seriously wonder if Infinity Ward and Activision have the balls to release the paid Battle Pass and other MTX while the game is in its current state.

They definitely do. They just do not care.

Now that my game actually works I managed to play a bit and I like Shoot House (horrible name), it feels like a Call of Duty map whereas the rest feel like some Battlefield wannabe bullshit that just aren't as good. It's nice not having 50 windows or angles to die from. I still haven't found my gun or setup yet, but I'm only 21 so a lot is locked.

Have you played Hackney Yard? It's great.

About your loadout: You should try the MP5. Great close range SMG.

ch4534532

Alt Account
Banned
Jul 3, 2019
User Banned (5 Days): Hostility, Prior related infraction, Account still in junior phase
it's 2019 and call of duty fans still act like angry children constantly. the stuff people complain about has been the same for a decade. move on if you don't like it.

Magneto

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
it's 2019 and call of duty fans still act like angry children constantly. the stuff people complain about has been the same for a decade. move on if you don't like it.
So according to your previous post, you started playing MW 3 days ago. You should maybe, you know, try to play the game a little bit more and actually read the valid complaints before using words like "angry childrens".

Last edited:

DaciaJC

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I don't suppose part of this update might be a fix for the stuttering upon spawning that a lot of PC players are experiencing? I'm surprised that it wasn't addressed in the beta.

toku

沢山特別
Oct 25, 2017
Ne Monde
Good news everyone! Spec Ops missions aren't dumb shit hard anymore! Idk what exactly they did but I just did headhunter with randoms and it went smooth and took like 15 minutes? Ppl still needed to get revived but for the most part everything died not too long after you start shooting at them. AI seemed less accurate overall as well.

Deleted member 19782

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Good news everyone! Spec Ops missions aren't dumb shit hard anymore! Idk what exactly they did but I just did headhunter with randoms and it went smooth and took like 15 minutes? Ppl still needed to get revived but for the most part everything died not too long after you start shooting at them. AI seemed less accurate overall as well.

I really want this to be true so I can get Zane.

Although Headhunter is the one with the Stadium, right? I also cleared that one last week. One of my teammates just camped on the sniping tower so we had unlimited revives.

Try one of the other ones if you can and let us see if the overall difficulty has been reduced.

s y

Nov 8, 2017
Kill Confirmed remains awesome. I'm glad it's the only mode I play because I tried Domination and TDM and whew boy

Dave

Oct 26, 2017

Yeesh, at least pretend to know what you're talking about.

I'm done with this game until new maps. If the game isn't updated properly by then, and everyone still plays like a dickhead, it's going. I refuse to actually play this pile of shit.