• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What mode are you going to play first?

• Campaign

Votes: 1,203 62.2%
  • Special Ops

Votes: 31 1.6%
  • Multiplayer

Votes: 699 36.2%

• Total voters
Oct 25, 2017
I just want the damn mtx systems already, I don't mind waiting for legitimate fixes if the game just had more content.
Especially frustrating with all that stuff sitting there finished in the files waiting for a switch to be flipped.

SecondNature

Oct 25, 2017
Doesnt matter what map changes they make or if they bring back classic minimap. So long as killstreaks are default and dont reward objective play unless you attach the worthless pointman perk, people will hard camp to get their streaks.

I will never jump on a flag if Im 1 away from a cruise missile. Id rather camp

kratos2412

Nov 3, 2018
Germany
How's it even possible for a team lose like that you mean?

you never heard of smoke? Flash bangs? Frags? Etc

Piccadilly is a small ass map how did you not figure how to counter them? I imagine you call just kept following the same paths

I would not take any advices from someone who says he had visibility Problems in BlackOps4....

Last edited:

Dave

Oct 26, 2017
I smell a lot of salt in here. Game is near perfect for me, exactly what I expected from a CoD. Some maps are lame, but everything else works well!

You're clearly a massive camper, but more power to you. This game is just built for non skilled people to try and excel at.

Oct 25, 2017
You're clearly a massive camper, but more power to you. This game is just built for non skilled people to try and excel at.

I see a lot of active players excel at the game, so I think this is a bullshit implication that you have to literally camp to do well or that camping takes little to no skill. The best campers are locking down an area and are hyper aware of their surroundings. The problem with this game, that I have seen consistently criticized, is that this style of play is just too favored by the map design. The literal camping, that I see most complained about (like that clip) of a dude looking through a tiny hole in the carpet, is the low skill camping that has always been present in COD and while can get you some kills it is not the most consistently effective strategy. It is not the predominant strategy of locking down kill sights and areas, at least on PC. The predominant strategy atm has always been present in COD too (from the versions I have played at least), but the map design really favors it heavily this time around.

The game supports camping/lockdown styles more than active/flanking styles but you are just being biased by saying the game is built for non-skilled players.

k0fighter

Oct 25, 2017
I hope they release a companion app soon for messing around with your loadouts and adding Activision friends, messaging etc. Would be dope.

Oct 25, 2017
is "crash" rumored to actually happen?
Their are 2 versions of it in the files currently.

Don't let the rest of Era see this post
Need that South Korean Domino skin
Operator Farah for Coalition and Iskra for Allegiance

Oh and for anyone that doesn't believe the leak of
y2zorbrft8y31.png

saw someone in a lobby today with that mask exactly as an emblem.

Last edited:

DorkLord54

Oct 27, 2017
Michigan
Despite having a game last night where I went 33-9, I'm still down on this game because it just feels so unfun in most matches even when my team wins and I go positive.

Dave

Oct 26, 2017
I'm no moderator but you shouldn't low key insult other people because of your personal frustrations with the game.

Not insulting anyone. Just making an assumption based on the game metric which is more likely accurate than not. If he says he isn't then I apologise, but it would make total sense to play slower to succeed in this game as it isn't a game for the active player unless reactions and skill are superhuman on the level of say Korean Savage.

"Normal" folk don't run and gun to do well in this game. It is a frustration but also it is true more often than not. Its not meant in any sort of horrible way, as opposed to a presumptuous way. Sounds harsh but I'm not ripping the guy to pieces saying X, Y and Z about him. I'd love to play a few games and have him show me how to succeed because I'm obviously missing something!

Kotto

CEO of Traphouse Networks
Nov 3, 2017
Why does criticism always get written off as just people being salty or "he must just be a bad player"? I'm almost level 130, if i was just being salty then i would have quit ages ago.
That's literally half the thread. People defending the game with their holy tips on how to drown out campers like players annoyed with the game haven't been following this franchise since CoD4. Can't criticize the biggest problems with the game because somehow you have to be bad if you are complaining about it.

w00tmanUK

Nov 9, 2017
Stupid game just hard locked my PS4 during my best ever game of kill confirmed - I was like 25-2 and about to call in a VTOL on Shoot House... arrrrgh

MegamanXZero

Oct 27, 2017
Rotterdam
Finally! I finished all the Spec Ops Operations.
I feel like Operation Headhunter & Kuvalda are are doable. But I think I lucked out on Operation Paladin and Crosswind.
1 guy was just invincible and couldn't die, so he took on all the Juggernauts and Tanks xD

Raide

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Spent a good chunk of yesterday re-installing CoD because I heard the issue was caused by some install issue. Fired it up tonight, hard reset as soon as I get into the MP menu. WTF IW. Talking maps, BR modes and probably next CoD before they get around to fixing it. So depressing.

Ellite25

Oct 30, 2017
Still having the most fun I've had with CoD in years with this game. Wish more people were enjoying it as much as I am.

Wreck We Em

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
FAL with the burst attachment is my new favorite weapon

Very consistently getting one burst kills, slap on a 30 round mag and sheeeeeesh

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I think the only game mode I really enjoy playing is Gunfight. But I'd really love more variety in the guns and also let us keep the camos we have assigned to those guns. Like if a MP5 showed up, let it show the camo that I have assigned to it in my loadouts.

I wish they would bring back OSP Gunfight where everybody started with no guns and you had to find weapons

Made it really hard to go back to regular Gunfight after that.

Fuhgeddit

#TeamThierry
Oct 27, 2017
Does anyone else have constant connection losses and stuff? I feel like I'm always having issues. I feel like my brother in law does too.

Dranakin

Oct 27, 2017
Man, Search and Destroy is so fun, between the no re-spawning and the teamwork. Only problem is, I play with randoms since I don't know anyone who plays video games, so it's a crapshoot on if you end up with a good team or not.

Dranakin

Oct 27, 2017
Also, why is there no team re-balancing over time or between rounds to account for equal teams? I had to play like this until completion because a clan of 3 people disconnected near the beginning of the match. Are there even any penalties for leaving during a match?

5ZbKwBN.jpg

Last edited:

gl0w

QA Tester
Verified
Mar 23, 2018

I kind of agree on here. Seeing A lot of people moving around with the 725 killing people with one shot is pure lack of skill. They don't even aim.
Also, those who camp on windows and such until they get killstreaks.

Nome

Designer / Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
NYC
I miss BO4 Heist.
One of the things I dislike about SND/Cyber Attack is everyone coming in with their tryhard loadouts. There's no variety.
The Heist economy made for some fun strategizing.

WoahW

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Is this still crashing Xbox one x consoles? Not going to even attempt playing it until it is confirmed fixed

SecondNature

Oct 25, 2017
hate to say this but I went back to BO4

much as i dislike aspects of that game, the balance feels much better and maps are less of an issue

just waiting on IW to fix a bunch of shit and add more classic maps