• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What mode are you going to play first?

• Campaign

Votes: 1,203 62.2%
  • Special Ops

Votes: 31 1.6%
  • Multiplayer

Votes: 699 36.2%

• Total voters

Fuhgeddit

#TeamThierry
Oct 27, 2017
Upgraded to 400mbps and I feel like my disconnections between this and streaming has been worse. I'm not entirely sure what is going on.

Hidden One

Oct 26, 2017
❔❔❔
Riot shields are fun. People are really overwhelmed by them most of the times I engage them.

EOD let's you survive pretty much all explosions easily, Restock regenerates Throwing Knives in case you miss and Battle Hardened prevents you from being stunned too much. People who run away get two shots with the .357 in the back.

Also hacking Claymores and luring the enemy into his own trap is fun as well.
How do you hack claymores in this game?

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
man, the rats sliding across the floor look so fucking bad

DrewFu

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Apr 19, 2018
The 925 still isn't eveb closed to nerfed enough. I just got one shotted through a wall from like 100 feet away. Just take the damn thing out if you can't balance it.

Oct 25, 2017
Welcome to the modern age where instant gratification is the standard. God forbid anyone take their time.

They need more then two weeks to fix tracking, grenades getting stuck on doors, player names being randomly re arranged and non existant weapon attachments permanently saying you've unlocked them?

Wow game must be more on fire then I thought!

Oct 26, 2017
Can you get two killstreaks from a single care package? I got a cluster strike from one and then somehow also ended up with a personal radar.

Xater

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
Had to use the Famas for the burst rifle challenge and man that gun kinda sucks. Just no chance compared to the M4.

Same now using the Mk2 for the Marksman rifle challenge. Getting hit markers with that thing sucks. You just get blasted before you get your second shot off.

JustInsane

Oct 27, 2017
Footsteps are still too loud, 725 is still insane, and the M4 is still the best gun, and the challenge system I guess still hasn't been fixed.. will probably just stop until an actual good patch is out.

Jun 23, 2019
Wtf has anyone else been having problems with MP? Every time I complete a match, all of weapons go back to Level 1 and my challenges reset and I have to restart the game to bring them back. Then I get stuck at the main screen where it says, "You're the owner of this application blah blah" and I have to restart the game again. What the hell is going on?

saint

Oct 27, 2017
Wtf has anyone else been having problems with MP? Every time I complete a match, all of weapons go back to Level 1 and my challenges reset and I have to restart the game to bring them back. Then I get stuck at the main screen where it says, "You're the owner of this application blah blah" and I have to restart the game again. What the hell is going on?
the game is broken is what's going on

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Never had any issue like that. And to be honest haven't even had any serious bugs so far at all.

wbloop

Oct 26, 2017
Germany

God, I fucking hate the players of this game. Uses 725, then thinks he's hot shit and then proceeds to drop the n-bomb.

I would love to punch such fucks in the face.

idioteque

Nov 8, 2017
The new GW map is atrocious. Seriously terrible map. Can't move without getting sniped from somewhere or blown up from a tank.

//DEVIL//

Banned
Aug 13, 2018
Just got this game today . It's a weird game . The maps are weird . The guns are not balanced at all either .

In previous cod games my k/d ratio is around 2.0 or or around that . In this game I am barely managing 1.0 ratio . You can't go running and killing people . The design of the levels are more towards camping and it's full of snipers . Hate this

Baked Pigeon

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Phoenix
Ever since the update I've been playing like garbage and I can't figure out why. My HDR just stopped hitting people even though nothing has changed. It's driving me absolutely nuts, I need a break.

xRaymne

Banned
Sep 20, 2019
Submachine Guns are véry good now. Run and Gunning is really viable now. I'm loving the MP7 or MP5.

Nome

Designer / Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
NYC

God, I fucking hate the players of this game. Uses 725, then thinks he's hot shit and then proceeds to drop the n-bomb.

I would love to punch such fucks in the face.

I had no idea you could even turn the obscenity filter off.
I think I'll leave mine on :P

The COD community is indeed awful, but it's much better on Battle.net than it is on Steam, where there's less restrictions on naming and people upload all sorts of offensive custom avatars. And Steam support does nothing about it.

Nome

Designer / Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
NYC
Does anyone know how to get one-shot medals?
Apparently shotguns and the Kar98k don't give it.

Mindfreak191

Dec 2, 2017
Welp, game started crashing again after recent patch even though it was stable on the last one, good job Infinity Ward. Good. Fucking. Job.

Friskyrum

Jun 25, 2019
Didn't even know this game had host migration, waited a minute to get migrated then got sent back to the main menu, then me and my friend had different names in the party and we couldn't queue and I couldn't even leave the party without restarting the game lol

Full Recovery

Needs a sandwich
Oct 26, 2017
USA
I have a friend that only plays COD and Forza, he's just a very casual player that just plays on Saturdays for a couple of hours or so. In COD he's lucky to break even most matches, at least when it came to the older titles. Now that there is SBMM when he parties up with myself and a few others (that are even better than I am) he gets absolutely wrecked. Lucky to go 5-10 in a match. I think his K/D is .5. He's not having fun when he's playing with us because the game is matching us with higher level players. In order for him to be matched with players his skill level he has to play by himself. This sucks. I have friends on all versions (ps4/xbox/PC) and more often than not it's the PC lobbies that decimate him. I know if I'm sweating to keep up with the lobby my friend is just on a spawn - die - repeat cycle.

Oct 25, 2017
Enjoying the game but man I'm so fucking sick of these missions and challenges resetting. Seems like a stupid problem to have since this is their whole new system. Should be working on launch....

Bishop89

What Are Ya' Selling?
Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
The challenge system should have been how it was previously.

Only being able to do one challenge at a time is so fucking stupid.

Also is there a way to get more custom slots or is 5 the limit?

Friskyrum

Jun 25, 2019
I love being put into lobbies with people with 200+ ping, great fun haha love bullet sponges or missing shots haha.

Like wtf is this

unknown.png

The Argus

Oct 28, 2017
It's kinda of addicting messing with the Gunsmith and playing with the tons and tons of camos. Right now the Abominable Tiger skin on my M4 looks super nice. I only have one charm, and it's a goddamn pizza slice so that's never changing.

Inkvoterad

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The new map is a clusterfuck in the greatest way. Best time i've had leveling up weapons in a while. I want more maps like this. Clusterfuck CoD is best CoD