• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What mode are you going to play first?

• Campaign

Votes: 1,203 62.2%
  • Special Ops

Votes: 31 1.6%
  • Multiplayer

Votes: 699 36.2%

• Total voters

a916

Oct 25, 2017
Will we get a reveal of the new maps (video), or will we have to wait until they release tomorrow?

Deleted member 1726

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
People want to enjoy it and see it improve?

You can't handle people criticize the game or something?

there's criticism and then there's that guys posts. Posting the same thing every post in his manner here isn't going to change shit, if he wants them addressing do it via Reddit like the millions of other players.

Crocodilelogic

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Can't say whether they'll be "fixed," but rest assured spawn logic across multiple maps & modes are being looked at.

Greater note to you all: Don't expect all your wishes to be met tomorrow. Adjustments will come in waves, but know that everyone is working ridiculously hard on refining the experience...like ludicrously hard, lol.

thanks for posting in the thread about the update.

I hope the crunch isn't too bad at the studio. I feel bad for criticizing the game so harshly.

The art is fantastic I'm constantly amazed playing the campaign in 4K hdr.

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Can't say whether they'll be "fixed," but rest assured spawn logic across multiple maps & modes are being looked at.

Greater note to you all: Don't expect all your wishes to be met tomorrow. Adjustments will come in waves, but know that everyone is working ridiculously hard on refining the experience...like ludicrously hard, lol.
No! You have to fix literally everything tomorrow.

Seriously though thank you for the update lol

vatstep

Oct 25, 2017

Thank you for your service. o7

A lot of people are being kind of ridiculous expecting so many changes less than two weeks after the game released. I know it's not as easy as they probably think it is.

The Artisan

"Angels are singing in monasteries..."
Oct 27, 2017
When in the game and lobby you should be able to hear them? You can also use third party apps to voice chat if you want via your phone/pc/etc.
Ok, so it seems like this was just an issue on my end. The chat icons had x's next to them for some reason indicating I couldn't hear them

The Artisan

"Angels are singing in monasteries..."
Oct 27, 2017
Ah, its possible you accidentally muted him then? I've done that before. I think one of the dpad buttons can mute all.
lol that's definitely possible, will check this out next time I'm on
Ran into the same issue and apparently there's a setting not only for cross-platform games, but also cross-platform voice chat. Check Options > Account and you should find it there.
will do this as well! Thank you both

Phil

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
RAMMAZA RAMMAZA RAMMAZA RAMMAZA RAMMAZA RAMMAZA RAMMAZA RAMMAZA RAMMAZA RAMMAZA RAMMAZA RAMMAZA RAMMAZA RAMMAZA RAMMAZA RAMMAZA RAMMAZA RAMMAZA RAMMAZA RAMMAZA RAMMAZA RAMMAZA RAMMAZA RAMMAZA RAMMAZA RAMMAZA RAMMAZA RAMMAZA RAMMAZA RAMMAZA RAMMAZA RAMMAZA
PICADILLY PICADILLY PICADILLY PICADILLY PICADILLY PICADILLY PICADILLY PICADILLY PICADILLY PICADILLY PICADILLY PICADILLY PICADILLY PICADILLY PICADILLY PICADILLY PICADILLY PICADILLY PICADILLY PICADILLY PICADILLY PICADILLY PICADILLY PICADILLY PICADILLY PICADILLY PICADILLY PICADILLY PICADILLY PICADILLY PICADILLY RAMMAZA
PENIS RAMMAZA

Deleted member 21996

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
The better I get at this game the worse I play, if that makes sense. Starting to feel the sbmm at play, losing more 1v1s, getting less killstreaks, rarely topping the leaderboard now. Definitely feels sweatier out there.

Still enjoying this game despite the flaws. Picadilly is my least favourite map by far. Far too many sight lines and too easy to get spawn-trapped. Euphrates Bridge would be OK if it flipped the spawns more frequently. Find it much harder to dominate when your team spawns at the construction site end. Palace is just a big magnet with everyone gravitating to the palace, and the rest of the map a wasteland of inactivity.

SomeLandGuy

Jan 17, 2018
6mjaYdD.png

f2SBzF2.png

gWiUdgT.png

rwYQtgx.png

V7uLmWq.png

NMY9IbO.png

hsnDoGP.png

mPSO5hK.png

WpUnfpR.png

7Wycp4s.png

adGIIQQ.png

3iOIlom.png

BqpzA2W.png

31czOEA.png

5bPdvv4.png

LAkfesw.png

NMcFE7w.png

0xMuqdD.png

3gRnlWd.png

8O73I2h.png

VbslBKh.png

DXwJI86.png

Dieqgi2.png

6TAuZlv.png

goAXLgW.png

rojZy6M.png

bt9mKqn.png

UcHRu9q.png

ycGZQrC.png

lpn36VT.png

hHRkG7d.png

ypS8nho.png

AqOxZtu.png

JhHEjOT.png

ddDYpmV.png

j7QuYz9.png

3TtPFcz.png

bk4gTYL.png

RCy1kiR.png

KIo3VIK.png

725F0ro.png

iD22iXC.png

LfPMgfg.png

lGe77Ng.png

CeuPYz4.png
thanks!

PeskyToaster

Oct 27, 2017

I had the same thing happen. We were trolling the other team in Cyber Attack or Search and our team just started going Riot Shields. We started winning a bunch of games so some on the other team were copying us. Come up to this dude who starts posturing with the riot shield and then I just hit him with a throwing knife at his feet. Dude thought he was a master troll, get em outta here.

Priester

Oct 27, 2017
Been nice not to itch for a session tonight, knowing I can enjoy the changes tomorrow.

It would be pretty naive to expect 'everything' fixed. I'm gonna presume IW haven't had the time to get a prominent fix in place this time around, with the precaution given earlier. I'm just hoping the communication continues to improve as it has =)

excaliburps

MP1ST
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
There's bugs with hipfire, pronefire, and the bipod.

And while I know your only talking about the PvP portion of the game, I still want to include Spec Ops. It's clearly a slapped together mode with dumb objective locations, awful enemy spawns, all done on an absurdly large map that is clearly meant for an unfinished battle royale mode.

Forgot to include Spec Ops!
If you hate it this much why are you even still playing?

Because I am hoping it will get fixed? I love COD and I play it every year.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not hating on it because it's cool or whatever, I still have a positive K/D, but rather, it's just how inane the gameplay design decisions are.

Been nice not to itch for a session tonight, knowing I can enjoy the changes tomorrow.

It would be pretty naive to expect 'everything' fixed. I'm gonna presume IW haven't had the time to get a prominent fix in place this time around, with the precaution given earlier. I'm just hoping the communication continues to improve as it has =)

Wait, did IW say tomorrow? Don't forget, update 1.05 went out on a Sat or Sun from what I remember.

Priester

Oct 27, 2017
Tomorrow as in the 8th, yes =)

I was anticipating the Saturday, going by last week, but they say tomorrow. Whoop

Buddy1103

Jan 8, 2019
hopefully this patch fixes my disconnecting from the game servers and having to quit to desktop. if not i'll have to ask for a refund because i haven't been able to play since sunday night.

Priester

Oct 27, 2017
ShutterMunster as Art lead, there is no point in asking about anything other than art I guess, so with that, are there any plans in place in relation to modifying the visability of enemies? I know some work was done since the beta on the 'dark corners' etc. I'm presuming this can be modified somehow to increase visability throughout.

Thanks.

Charismagik

Oct 27, 2017
Ok, so it seems like this was just an issue on my end. The chat icons had x's next to them for some reason indicating I couldn't hear them
I was wondering about that stuff. I see the icons aren't X'd out, but I never hear anybody talking. I can see the little speaker icon flashing like they're speaking, but I've never once heard even a sound coming out

Jarrod38

Oct 25, 2017
One of my daily challenges is get 10 kills with the Cluster Strike. Like that is going to happen.

Oct 25, 2017
Hope the M4 isn't nerf'd too much.
basic M4 needs a nerf definitely but Burst M4 actually needs a buff badly.
absolutely no reason to pick burst unless you are using the higher power Socom rounds.

Oct 27, 2017

Dude, tell them to not overdo it. Nobody is helped if half the studio get's burned out. They could already reduce a lot of the pressure by communicating what they're working on, people would be way calmer and more patient if they know that IW is acknowleding the problems and shows where the game is headed.

a916

Oct 25, 2017
Yep. Plus proper footstep changes, claymore nerfs/counters, and a change to Ghost

I'm really curious to know what that would do to the pace, you'd have players who are less bolder I imagine running around knowing they will be seen on the minimap, it would definitely make using silencers more effective.

Baked Pigeon

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Phoenix
I'm just happy we are getting another ground war map in the rotation.

I like the game as it is, and have fun when I'm playing. I'm not an avid cod player though, so I don't notice the changes in gameplay like most people do. Ignorance is bliss.