• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What mode are you going to play first?

• Campaign

Votes: 1,203 62.2%
  • Special Ops

Votes: 31 1.6%
  • Multiplayer

Votes: 699 36.2%

• Total voters

ThankeeSai

Oct 25, 2017
I have no problem with the M4, it's not even relevant in the smaller 6v6 maps. Only the 725 is.

Really? It's absolutely ridiculous.

Fires like a laser, outguns pretty much anything from close range, is brilliant at medium range and is still stupidly accurate at long range.

I would say that 90% of my deaths are from M4 users.

Totally agree though, 725 needs a massive range nerf.

Dreaver

Oct 27, 2017
Other fixes coming soon:

Excited to get the footstep tuning in live along with these other changes. More updates in the work
- more restricted player call out log
- prevent enemies from hearing call outs in all mod
- challenge system fix
- weapon tuning
- spawn updates

Great. Not hearing a difference in footsteps though...

Dusktildawn48

Chicken Chaser
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
St. Louis
Really? It's absolutely ridiculous.

Fires like a laser, outguns pretty much anything from close range, is brilliant at medium range and is still stupidly accurate at long range.

I would say that 90% of my deaths are from M4 users.

Totally agree though, 725 needs a massive range nerf.
We must be getting in different lobbies. It's always 4+ players on the other team with the 725. Which is basically unbeatable.

Darryl M R

The Spectacular PlayStation-Man
Oct 25, 2017
I'm not a fan of getting matched with different inputs.

Also I have left 4+ games in a row because I keep getting put into the same terrible map.

There are 2 ground wars maps but yet I always get put in the Quarry one... let me set a map preference.

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
I'm not a fan of getting matched with different inputs.

Also I have left 4+ games in a row because I keep getting put into the same terrible map.

There are 2 ground wars maps but yet I always get put in the Quarry one... let me set a map preference.

how do you know if you get matched with a KBM user?

Deleted member 21996

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
How many bloody shaders does this game have to install. Also that 175Gb seems like a conservative estimate going by the rate of these updates.

Oct 27, 2017
The netcode in this game is the biggest trash ever. You can't even peek anything and you die in a millisecond. 🤣🤣🤣
The maps, horrible.
Balance, lol.

Darryl M R

The Spectacular PlayStation-Man
Oct 25, 2017
Ah okay. Yea I've been matched with users with a mouse next to their name a few times. Which is... kinda weird? I thought this wasn't suppose to happen?
I think it is not unless you are waiting too long. The issue is that the matchmaking system is too quick to determine that you should play with other inputs so that you can find a quicker game..

In my settings I clearly put that I only want to play with controllers. What is the point of that option if you will ignore it if my wait is longer than 5 seconds.

It's the SBMM, and I've generally held my own against M+KB users (PC + controller here), but I'd still rather not play with them. Just put me with other controller peeps.
Same. I can do well against one, but I rather just play the same input. Similarly if I was on KB+M. There was just a video earlier of some controller player trashing some master race PC players. Just let me play against the same input.

Brohan

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Netherlands
I'm pretty fucking pissed that they removed Realism mode as it was. It was my most played mode and i don't want to be forced to play on night maps to play the mode i like most.

I just don't understand why they couldn't just add NVG mode without removing Realism... So fucking stupid.

Deleted member 13155

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The Callout system should die in a fire. I fucking hate it to hell. I hate it more than the 725. Its just, it throws me off and clearly spoils my own location.

bluehat9

Oct 25, 2017
So I finished the boot camp missions and got the gun blueprint but I don't know what to do with it and the calling card didn't unlock. Was there something else I need to do?

Quample

Dec 23, 2017
Cincinnati, OH
I'm pretty fucking pissed that they removed Realism mode as it was. It was my most played mode and i don't want to be forced to play on night maps to play the mode i like most.

I just don't understand why they couldn't just add NVG mode without removing Realism... So fucking stupid.

Yep...and with the coming changes to the minimap, Realism was going to be my only safe haven.

Xater

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
I just looked at the achievements and noticed that 0% of players have the spec ops achievement. Wow, the really need to work on those missions.

RedRum

Newbie Paper Plane Pilot
Oct 25, 2017
The netcode in this game is the biggest trash ever. You can't even peek anything and you die in a millisecond. 🤣🤣🤣
The maps, horrible.
Balance, lol.

I just can't understand how they can't get the fucking netcode right. MW2 had absolutely the BEST netcode. In this game, I still get shot when I'm behind a corner. Its trash.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I just looked at the achievements and noticed that 0% of players have the spec ops achievement. Wow, the really need to work on those missions.

Between the fact they're boring AND difficult I can't say I am shocked. Even if you manage to cheese it or find a viable strategy it's still a really bad game mode right now.

ara

Oct 26, 2017
The first LMG is pretty great. Thought I'd just use it for the 70 kills mission, but I think I'll make it a permanent class.

Shotgun one-shot at close range, don't see the problem here.
725 only needs a nerf for long range damage.

Did you miss it killing me through the first guy? Shotgun shots don't penetrate folks like that