• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What mode are you going to play first?

• Campaign

Votes: 1,203 62.2%
  • Special Ops

Votes: 31 1.6%
  • Multiplayer

Votes: 699 36.2%

• Total voters

TriGen

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, couldn't get online unfortunately. I played 4 campaign missions offline on X1X and so far I'm happy with campaign. It looks really nice and I like the slower atmospheric direction so far.

etta

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Campaign looks amazing. Super clean and the HDR is terrific. Gameplay appears to be pretty much a locked 60fps so far as well.
This is the exact opposite for me, there's so many frame rate drops on the X, and screen tear is quite abundant, too.
The visuals are amazing, resolution is crisp, and HDR looks incredible, but the cinematics have lots of drops and the sound cuts out a bit as well. There's areas in the game where the framerate is constantly fluctuating, it's annoying as hell.

Fart Master

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
A dumpster
I'm in!!!! Pc btw

edit:never mind I got an update then infinite load screen than and then back to the same shit.

Last edited:

Achtung

Oct 25, 2017
Alright I am 9 min away from not being able to refund this game on Xbox... and I have yet to get connected....

BakedTanooki

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Game says you can blow off body parts (only in campaign) by using high caliber weapons. A shot gun is not high caliber?
I don't know much about weapons.

OP
OP
vestan

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
I'M FINALLY IN LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

EDIT: WAIT WHAT

YpDrRBr.png

Oct 26, 2017
Not sure how I feel about the campaign, feels kind of everywhere at the moment and Realism mode is kind of easy

Also, got a crash on the Airbase mission

Ensoul

Oct 27, 2017
Well this was a colossal disappointment. I thought I'd have a couple hours to play online.
I should have known there was no chance whatsoever this game was going to work at lunch

exodus

Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit this game looks fucking next gen with ray tracing. The difference on/off is absolutely massive in the opening section.

Friskyrum

Jun 25, 2019
Game on PC won't even start now after doing the ingame update/restarting...

Edit - Finally after like 8 tries it decided to finally work for some reason.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Going through the campaign, I don't expect to actually get online tonight lol

"Claim rewards by completing mission while online." Well fuck

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Game on PC won't even start now after doing the ingame update/restarting...

Edit - Finally after like 8 tries it decided to finally work for some reason.
Did you do anything special? My PC copy wont open anymore. It asked if I wanted to launch in safe mode because I control alt deleted at one point. Now it just wont open period.

RoKKeR

Oct 25, 2017
In on One X. Kind of dumb my campaign progress didn't carry, but I think I'll definitely replay this at some point.