• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What mode are you going to play first?

• Campaign

Votes: 1,203 62.2%
  • Special Ops

Votes: 31 1.6%
  • Multiplayer

Votes: 699 36.2%

• Total voters

LowParry

Oct 26, 2017
I don't think I'm getting another COD on PC if it's on battle net again. Never had this issue on any of the steam releases.

BO4 from remember started out with no issues. I'm sure there have been plenty of steam release that have a hard time with connections. This is COD. There's a shit ton of people trying to play all at once.

MrConbon210

Oct 31, 2017
Waiting for my paycheck to drop tonight so I can download this off the PSN store. Super hyped for this after a string of disappointing COD's.

ZW33

Oct 25, 2017
90 minutes later, and still almost no one can play. Amazing.

No offline campaign option on PC is ridiculous.

Quad Lasers

Oct 26, 2017
Finally got past the connecting prompt only for the game to force me to download an in-game update from within the client that required a reboot.

Naturally, I'm now back trying to reconnect.

Basura.

the_id

Oct 25, 2017
OK, finally got things installed on PC, have been waiting to play this game after all the impressions.

Then....behold, CANT FUCKING LOG IN!!!!!!

Ponchito

Oct 28, 2017
Mexico City
I'm playing the campaign offline on PS4. On the mission select screen there's a message "Claim rewards by completing mission while online". WTF does this mean?

_Karooo

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I downloaded 66GB on PS4 and it asks me to download campaign packs wtf and I can't connect to online? Do I have to download all the packs?

Who comes up with this shit?

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
I'm playing the campaign offline on PS4. On the mission select screen there's a message "Claim rewards by completing mission while online". WTF does this mean?
Your level is carried between campaign, multiplayer, and Spec Ops. You can earn XP, etc. by playing the campaign, but only if you're online.

RoKKeR

Oct 25, 2017
Campaign is great so far, super intense and well paced. Also love the cutscenes and transitions to gameplay.