• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What mode are you going to play first?

• Campaign

Votes: 1,203 62.2%
  • Special Ops

Votes: 31 1.6%
  • Multiplayer

Votes: 699 36.2%

• Total voters

Dog

Cat
Oct 25, 2017
I need campaign to be short and sweet. Hyped af for it but I love clearing that first and then living in MP asap.

EndlessNever

Oct 25, 2017
Someone on Reddit completed the campaign on realistic difficulty, and said it took roughly ten hours to finish. That's not too bad.

ElBoxy

Oct 25, 2017
Can you elaborate a bit? Is the violence toned down you mean?
It's so far not as gory and bloody as any of the Black Ops games. There's small blood splatters but nothing over the top. A lot of civilians die but you don't dwell on it as you're constantly moving. Guns sound way more louder and dangerous than past games though.

Edward

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 30, 2017
The game will unlock based on the timing of the region you purchased it in. If you purchased in New Zealand then it'll unlock at that time.

The Game Pass region trick doesn't apply to normal purchases.
I don't know about PC game pass but it worked for me on XBOX with Sea of Thieves, Horizon 4 and Gears. Non-Gamepass it always works. Xbox wise. Not sure about PC.

xmassteps

Oct 30, 2017
Ashamed to say I bought 2 bottles of Mountain Dew purely for the 2XP codes. Have not had it in years. One of those drinks that's so sugary that it makes your mouth taste weird for the whole day. You need a water chaser to go with it lol

TRU

Banned
Nov 9, 2017
Ashamed to say I bought 2 bottles of Mountain Dew purely for the 2XP codes. Have not had it in years. One of those drinks that's so sugary that it makes your mouth taste weird for the whole day. You need a water chaser to go with it lol

Don't feel bad! Last night I went to Wal Mart and bought a bag of Doritos, a can of gamer fuel, 12 pack of Mt Dew, and the Torino's pizza rolls to get ready lol! What is hilarious is the can of gamer fuel says it increases your accuracy and alertness ROFL!

adz2ka

Nov 1, 2017
My copy has arrived (thanks Shopto). I'm at work for the next 7 hours, so I'll probably blitz through campaign tonight. What times are the servers for multiplayer up?

ara

Oct 26, 2017
I'm working remotely from home tomorrow just so I can play a couple of MP matches during my breaks and don't have to waste time commuting.

But with TOW coming out too, I'm starting to feel like I should've just taken the day off lol.

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
I'm working remotely from home tomorrow just so I can play a couple of MP matches during my breaks and don't have to waste time commuting.
TOW and COD both dropping and I am gonna have to make proper use of my time between work and those games. What a time to be alive to have a good RPG and mp shooter in such close proximity.

Xando

Oct 28, 2017
Xbox copy just arrived and has a banner saying additional downloads are required. Hopefully download won't take too long

Dog

Cat
Oct 25, 2017
56GB patch oh my lawd.
zubd9toa

Plum

May 31, 2018
Anyone know how many guns are in this game? One of my biggest annoyances in WW2 and Bo4 was the lack of unique guns (especially WW2 where they locked guns like the Sten behind randomised DLC bullshit) and I'm a bit worried that's going to carry over here.

Raide

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Where has the best Xbox digital deal been on this? Would prefer digital, just so I get a pre-download.

2PiR

alt account
Banned
Aug 28, 2019
changing Location to New Zealand works on Xbox

Game is now playable

GO GO GO GO

Plum

May 31, 2018
The Survival Mode being locked to PS4 really sucks. I want to buy this on XB1X for the graphics (and because crossplay means I can still play with friends) but it feels like I need to get it on my PS4 Slim instead. Fuck exclusive content.

DixieDean82

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Bless Simply Games, my copy has arrived. I'm going to play the shit out of this. Let's do this.

Edit: Holy Shit, they did it again. There is only 9GB on the disk! going to take me a few hours to download the rest of this.

Edit 2: Actually, they have spilt reading of the disk into 5 separate downloads? Never seen that before

Last edited:

oriic

Prophet of Truth - Press
Verified
Oct 30, 2017
Hungary
I played the game on XO (With NZ trick.... Yeah we are bad boys... :D ). After 30 minutes: Great game.

2PiR

alt account
Banned
Aug 28, 2019
so i can play the MP but campaign is still locked? It says download the DLC 2. Anyone else get this error?