• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What mode are you going to play first?

• Campaign

Votes: 1,203 62.2%
  • Special Ops

Votes: 31 1.6%
  • Multiplayer

Votes: 699 36.2%

• Total voters

Bonezz

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Pennsylvania
I really hope they made some changes to gunsmith. In the beta it felt like you were getting penalized more than anything for putting attachments on your gun. 95% of the equips really do not need to reduce your ADS speed.

Dusktildawn48

Chicken Chaser
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
St. Louis
I really hope they made some changes to gunsmith. In the beta it felt like you were getting penalized more than anything for putting attachments on your gun. 95% of the equips really do not need to reduce your ADS speed.
They actually didn't decrease the ads speed even though they said they did. Exclusive ace did a video on it.

uncleniccius

Nov 3, 2017
128GB at launch, huh? If they only expect it to get to 175 lifetime.... Maybe the entire leaked map list really is in the game already?
Hopefully I can manually delete SP/spec ops content or something after the installation is done. I'm only interested in the MP and 120+ gigs is hefty.
I may be mistaken but file size at launch is much smaller I thought? Something like 60gb on ps4 at least - imagine those file sizes include likely additional content (I know they're on the boxes).

packy17

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I may be mistaken but file size at launch is much smaller I thought? Something like 60gb on ps4 at least - imagine those file sizes include likely additional content (I know they're on the boxes).

The preload on PC is 128 GB.

SlmtKKn.png

VirtuaModel

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Preload done on the Xbox One X. Going to do the campaign first and then multiplayer. I'll see how much content Spec Ops has before getting a copy for my wife to play with me.

DRPSquirtle64

May 30, 2019
Informative post from Laziness about PS Russia refusing sales of the game.
I doubt that the decision was only coming from PS Russia side. Because it is also worth noting that the game won't be sold at retail at all. And retailers initially opened pre-orders but cancelled them right after Sony pulled the pre-order off PS Store. So, this leaves two possibilities:
1. Decision was made by Sony's local branch and distributors just decided not to bother with Xbox physical release because PS user base is 10 times the size of Xbox user base here.
2. There was some "advice" from government not to sell this game.

I personally think that the second option is more realistic.

Orb

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
A patch for the PS4 version is out, be sure to grab it now to avoid waiting for launch.

MangoUltz

Mar 24, 2019
Any official word on whether the game is actually on the disc this year? Given the leaked copies were playable I'm assuming it must be, or at least it won't be the full game that has to be downloaded.

Deleted member 21709

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Jesus...
I remember buying my 1TB SSD at such an enormous price 2 years ago, but I knew games we're going to get big...

Black Ops 3 from several years ago was already over 100GB.

They should be letting us install/uninstall the single and multiplayer separately. Or maybe developers should make uncompressed audio an option rather than the standard.

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
  • Aniyah palace
  • Arklov peak
  • Azhir cave
  • Azhir cave (night)
  • Docks
  • Euphrates bridge
  • Grazna raid
  • Gulag showers
  • gun runner
  • Gun runner (night)
  • Hackney Yard
  • HY (night)
  • Hill
  • King
  • Piccadilly
  • Pine
  • Rammaza
  • Rammaza (night)
  • Speedball
  • St. Petrograd
  • Stack

Fun Fact:

Hill was a cancelled CoD 4 map.

Bunga

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Nice OP, thanks Vestan.

I'm pre-loading now on PC, 128GB, yikes. Had to delete a couple of games off my SSD to fit it in.