• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

M. Wallace

Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
I know it was shown during State of Play but this beast of a trailer needs it's own thread, I searched and didn't see one.

SeriousGoku

Alt Account
Banned
Jun 20, 2019
Was looking for this thread. Overshadowed by TLOU2 , but this looks fucking awesome. Day 1.

Looks like a serious mature SP campaign.

Olaf

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Surely the game won't actually look this good even in cutscenes?

KOnzjG5.gif

Oct 27, 2017
Looks good, this and Spec Ops will be the main draw for me.
Guess we really aren't getting the campaign for MW2. Activision is crazy letting the 10 year anniversary go by with no mention:/

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
They set the bar extremely high with Infinite Warfare so I'm really damn excited for this

SpyGuy

Oct 30, 2017
I like it. Trailer not as good as the original MW 1 2 and 3 though. Hoping for a good time.
Why does the main character look like drake from Uncharted?!

DJKippling

Nov 1, 2017

Dabi3

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I was hoping for something more in line with COD4. Still day 1 for my boy Price doe.

R0987

Avenger
Jan 20, 2018
Look like another middle eastern and/or russian villian, cod needs to start getting creative when it comes to their villians.

Majadamus

Jun 3, 2019
Connecticut
In the past, I would have been more interested in the campaign. But, after playing BLOPS IV, it doesn't matter if another Call of Duty has a campaign.

Fart Master

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
A dumpster
Brian Bloom is a writer which is definitely good because his writing elevated IW. If you don't know he plays BJ in Wolfenstein and Reyes in IW.

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
Oh shit Brian Bloom is still on for writing!? :D

Makes me very hopeful that the character writing should be good.

Ryuhza

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
San Diego County
Really glad Brian Bloom is back in the writing chair. Got to wonder how he made his way there after starting out (AFAIK) doing voices for various rando military grunts and side characters. His only other writing credit is for The A-Team reboot.

Siggy-P

Avenger
Mar 18, 2018
Man you can tell Bloom is writing this one too even before seeing the comments on this thread. Guys easily one of the best writers in gaming at the moment.

leng jai

Nov 2, 2017
Infinite War was fantastic, this looks promising. Zero interest in the MP but I'd pay $20-30 to play just the campaign.

Love Machine

Oct 29, 2017
Tokyo, Japan
Our BTS video is out now:

This is looking really good. Thanks for sharing!

And please ignore all the "politics lol" bullcrap that's been going on lately.
Of course a game about modern war is going to be "political" on some level. Any mature/sensible person will be able to see this, while also appreciating that the creators need to be careful how they phrase things, for fear of alienating people.

At the same time, you shouldn't be overly fearful of loud/stupid detractors. You should own what you create.
Be proud that you seem to be hitting all the right notes with this tonal shift, and filter out the babies who can't handle a bit of "politics" in their games.