• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
The crumb bums are a whole street and it still sounded like they were in my front yard calling in score streaks. And the worst thing is they start a few days before the holiday and continue a few days afterwards. Georgia should never have legalize the sell of fireworks

mernst23

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
July 4th, trump losing, new years eve. All acceptable days for usage of fireworks, anything else gets a similar old man yelling at cloud reaction from decent people.

fragamemnon

Nov 30, 2017
The one saving grace of PNW winters is that the weather is so bad people wrap up their NYE fireworks right after midnight.

I feel you though on 4th of July I sit on my patio and hope random rockets don't start a fire in my backyard.

Rag

Oct 30, 2017
My neighbors have annoying little yap dogs that never shut up during the day, but usually they quiet down at night. Not last night. The fireworks had every dog in the neighborhood on high alert.

hephaestus

Oct 28, 2017
I will trade you for your fireworks, here people set off air horns all night!
Fireworks I can sleep through but those fucking horns cut through you like a knife!

julia crawford

Took the red AND the blue pills
Oct 27, 2017
Fireworks are the worst. I have never had a pet who did not absolutely hate them. They are terrible for the fauna and health risks like fires or accidents.

They should be illegal.

sfedai0

Oct 27, 2017
I never cared about it even when I was young. I've seen some big ones back in the day and its enough. They all end up looking the same.

Nov 5, 2017
Fireworks were shot around my neighborhood as well. Understandable but didn't bother me. By the time my wife and I went to bed, they were done.

EvilChameleon

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
Was sad that there wasn't as much fireworks this year. Love the sounds echoing through the neighborhood on the 4th of July though. Just makes it feel like Summer.

sven

Oct 31, 2017
I can see how that would be annoying. Don't really have to deal with that here.

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
This past 4th of July I had to deal with an entire week of fireworks at like two in the morning, but today there was only a few minutes of fireworks after midnight and I haven't heard any since.

Sander VF

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Tbilisi, Georgia
Every New Year's Even here has been full of fireworks, including those shitty, unsafe boomstick things people run around with.

It has gotten really bad over the last couple of years.

However, this year was the worst. Not only did the dipshits do all the above this year as well, but someone seemingly came up with a brand new trend of going around the street I happen to live on their cars while sounding their car horns non-stop. What the actual fuck? How does one celebrate new years blaring car horns at 4 in the damn morning WHAT the actual fuck why are so many of them doing it at once.

Oh and speaking of those shitty unsafe boomsticks, someone managed to accidentally burn down a business with those last night as well landing people, including a kid in a hospital with horrific burns.

Norris1020

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
This year was really bad. Not as much of amount but heaviness of them. The rednecks that live on the street behind my neighborhood we're setting off window rattling shit from midnight until 1:30 am. I curse every year they've legalized it in GA.

JJH

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
e6c.jpg

RedMercury

Blue Venus
Dec 24, 2017
Nah man you're totally right, it's a selfish thing for people to do. They were going off last night near me and scaring my dog, like there's people out there with PTSD and stuff who prob don't want to hear it, people who have to work, people with sleeping kids
Well yeah you can turn down the volume on your PC haha

Randam

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
I really like the ban of selling fireworks here and germany and the minimized fireworks at 0:00 because of that.
we were in bed by 11:30, watch some fireworks from our window and were asleep at 0:20. 🤣

T-Virus

Alt-Account
Banned
Jun 5, 2020
Americans always crack me up when they complain about fireworks.
This is child's play compared to South America

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
Personally, I don't really care if it's New Year's, but lately, these fucks have been finding reasons to shoot off fireworks for every holiday.

Garp TXB

Apr 1, 2020
I'm also old and not a fan of fireworks, but it's a personal thing since my house burned down in a wildfire a few years ago. If it's a windy night in dry weather... I ain't sleeping that night.

Camwi

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, dummies were shooting them off last night on our street, too.

Loud sound makes colors! Oooo!

I'll take my old man card now, thank you.

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
The fireworks were fine.

The World War level of gunfire was not.

Darryl M R

The Spectacular PlayStation-Man
Oct 25, 2017
I fell asleep around 10PM last night. Tf you all doing at midnight and 1AM? Communicating with The Old Ones?

No fireworks in my neighborhood this year. But I definitely had my fair share of Nuketowns.

MrRob

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
It is the fucking worst. I remember when we lived in the hood it was like Afghanistan outside for ANY holiday. I'm talking Easter, Memorial Day, even MLK day. Shit was wild. Them fools just look for a reason to pop off some fireworks. The gunshots were so common I don't think I ever Registered those as holiday shots.

Now we live deep out in the burbs. My closest neighbor is about a .5 mile each side. It's almost too quiet...

Mars

Oct 25, 2017
Don't see an issue with folks shoving 2020 out the door with a bang. I mean, geez, its NYE; really some old man energy on here lately.

Chrome Hyena

Oct 30, 2017
lol fireworks? Live gunfire and shotguns and machine gun fire, even in my nice neighborhood in the city I heard it going off all night in addition to fireworks.

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
My puppy had her first experience with fireworks last night.

She ran so hard into our patio door.

Oct 27, 2017
Our neighborhood had way too many fireworks going off last night. As soon as it started, both our cats took off and hid behind toilets. I turned on the bathroom fans in the hope that would drown some of the sound out.

golguin

Oct 29, 2017
On Christmas and New Year we have guns being fired into the air in Southern California. Not sure if it happens in other states, but the gunshots can be heard down the street way past 1AM.

sir_crocodile

Oct 25, 2017
during holidays I normally revert back to my normal sleep cycle and go to sleep at 2am and wake up at 10 lol

Rangerx

Oct 25, 2017
Dangleberry
It doesn't bother me. It only happens on a couple of occasions in the year. It's actually really quiet where I am. I'd like to hear some fireworks tbh.