• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 11976

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Yep.

1920px-Old_fashioned_doughnuts.jpg
That's a big HELL YEAH from me, boss. Old fashioned sour cream glazed is the best.

captive

Oct 25, 2017
Houston
why's everything gotta be "trash"?

like can we not have normal non over the top hyperbolic opinions anymore?

Cake Donuts are OK, they wouldn't be my go to for donuts, but if they're available i'll have one or two.

Oct 27, 2017

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
No donuts are really that great tbh. Not worth it at all.

Cake donuts are better than the other kind for sure though

oreomunsta

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Insulting both the cake donut and the magic of breasts in one OP?

That's a paddlin'

Oct 26, 2017
Plain cake donut is the standard by which I measure donut shops. Lots of places can pile sugar and toppings onto an ok donut, but a plain cake their is no hiding.

SolidSnakeUS

Oct 25, 2017
Plain cake donut is the standard by which I measure donut shops. Lots of places can pile sugar and toppings onto an ok donut, but a plain cake their is no hiding.

Honestly, for me, it's how they get their glazed donuts right. There are so many medicore glazed donuts but damn, when you find the real good ones, they stick with you. Yum Yum Donuts in PA is way way up there. Surprisingly, Wegmans glazed donuts are amazing.

Steven

Oct 27, 2017
OP is correct. Cake donuts are dense balls of trash that should be shot into the sun.

Yeast donuts are the only donuts.

B'z-chan

Oct 27, 2017
In these divided times do we honestly need to take a side in the doughnut vs cake argument? Both go great with coffee!