• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Baji Boxer

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
I4MDm0u.jpg
That's quite the lineup...

Axon

Banned
Mar 9, 2020
I really dont get what these people are thinking. Even if they dont themselves hold outwardly hateful views (even though she might), they must know how unpopular their opinion will be received. Do these people just wake up one morning and think "Today Im gonna make an ass out of myself on twitter"?

I dont get it.

Baji Boxer

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
Disagreed.
This brand of people - who still support Trump - get no love like tolerate or "agree to disagree".
We are way fucking past that.
Sometimes there actually is a right and a wrong, and it's time to stand up for what's right and condemn what's wrong. The time for love is long gone.
Yup. The most positivity they get from me is a hope that they choose to be better people. Other than that, there are too many known actions and statements from their side that are exceptionally vile by the measurments of most accepted ethical standards, religious or secular. They have no reasonable excuse of being fooled, lesser of two evils arguments, claims of ignorance, etc.

There is no middle to find common ground on. They want to hurt people, maybe for their own benefit. That's what all their reasoning breaks down to.

Jakenbakin

Jun 17, 2018
Pretty cool how the biggest vessel for diversity of sexuality preference, with the leader of the group being bisexual, is portrayed by an actor with this line of thinking.

Preeeeetty cool.

Sigh...

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
While I agree that what she posted was some both sides bullshit, I've seen nothing in her past that suggests she's even close to being moderate or right wing. She supports gay and trans rights, BLM, wearing a mask (low bar, I know), the protests over the summer and has not retweeted nor liked any right wing bullshit as far back as I checked (all of this year). I chalk this up to her wanting to do the whole "peace and love" hippy stuff that she's into, but it coming off totally wrong. Hope her crew mates ask her what's up when she goes to set this weekend (all the actors are back in Vancouver ready to shoot the new seasons now).

OP
OP
DragonSJG

DragonSJG

Banned
Mar 4, 2019
While I agree that what she posted was some both sides bullshit, I've seen nothing in her past that suggests she's even close to being moderate or right wing. She supports gay and trans rights, BLM, wearing a mask (low bar, I know), the protests over the summer and has not retweeted nor liked any right wing bullshit as far back as I checked (all of this year). I chalk this up to her wanting to do the whole "peace and love" hippy stuff that she's into, but it coming off totally wrong. Hope her crew mates ask her what's up when she goes to set this weekend (all the actors are back in Vancouver ready to shoot the new seasons now).
Did you see who she follows?

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
Did you see who she follows?
I just read through the thread and saw that, that's disappointing. When did she start following those people? I also don't think you can pass total judgement on someone just on a few of their Twitter follows. People that hate Trump follow him as well. But again, never seen her like or retweet any of those people.

EDIT - Well then, also just saw she only follows 76 people, yikes. Kinda figured she does the follow back to people that follow her thing... Doesn't seem like that. Oh Caity, what are you doing?

Baneros

Aug 22, 2018
At least Candice Patton is still stellar, can't imagine she's too happy with her old Shethority-partner.

NSA

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Is there a post or thread or somewhere online where we can tell the show runners what a racist piece of shit she is?

Baneros

Aug 22, 2018
Is there a post or thread or somewhere online where we can tell the show runners what a racist piece of shit she is?
And tell them what exactly? "Look how she wrote she loves everyone and wants dialogue between people!!!! Look who she follows on Twitter!??"
What she did was dumb and tonedeaf, but seriously, some of you need to calm down a bit.

Readler

Oct 6, 2018
Everyone who says this kind of shit is either too fucking naive, or White. Simple as that.

Fuck off.

OP
OP
DragonSJG

DragonSJG

Banned
Mar 4, 2019
No. He said something dumb once about good cops and apologized.
I heard during the ahmad clock incident, he said stereotyping Texans is as bad as stereotyping muslims when it isn't and said he's not sorry for saying that
during the BLM he was silent and seemed to condem the protest on his instagram
Where did he apologize