• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

XMonkey

Oct 26, 2017
I don't think Newsom is going to lose the recall ballot question so this is a waste of time and money. Gray Davis was quite unpopular, Newsom is not at those levels.

He's up for re-election next year anyways, voters can have their say soon enough.

SilkySm00th

Oct 31, 2017
The last day I ever hear about this shit-bird will be a great day indeed.

I hope it's an abysmal failure and the insult follows their dumbass back to the whole stupid family.

Kmonk

#TeamThierry
Oct 30, 2017
US
I don't think Newsom is going to lose the recall ballot question so this is a waste of time and money. Gray Davis was quite unpopular, Newsom is not at those levels.

He's up for re-election next year anyways, voters can have their say soon enough.

This is what makes the recall effort so cynical. GOP is fine with wasting a ton of money, because they know they have no shot in the regular cycle. Creating chaos with a recall is their only shot (and it's still a long shot with poor odds)

Last edited:

JCmasta

Banned
Aug 31, 2020
She might win, who knows? Also McConaughey has a good shot in Texas as well. I feel like if someone like Kim Kardashian made a serious run at the governorship with a good team she'd be a slam dunk, which would confirm that we're indeed on the Idiocracy dystopian timeline.

JEH

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
who does she appeal to? GOP voters won't vote for a trans woman and Dems won't vote her either.

alpha

Oct 25, 2017
How about you fuck off into the sun instead and leave the good people of California in peace?

Deleted member 22750

Oct 28, 2017
giphy.gif

NHarmonic.

â–˛ Legend â–˛
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I mean, she was "shocked" to learn that Trump was bad on Trans issues and then had a heartfelt hug it out moment on her show right before it was cancelled and then was right back to supporting Trump.

She's "fuck you rich" and does what a lot of rich "libertarians" do, which is be rich as fuck in a hyper progressive city while espousing right-wing politics that will never directly impact their quality of life. See: All the fuckers that moved to Austin with Elon Musk/Joe Rogan who like to bitch about California ruining their business/life/freedoms but not being willing to live in Waco or any other not extremely blue cities.

She is cut from the cloth of rich as shit, completely insolated from consequences best-of-both-worlds person.

Great post. It's so telling that fuckers like Rogan and Shapiro live in Blue states but preach against marxism and the libzz to the poor MAGA idiots on red states. It boils my blood that the dumb apes that follow these clowns don't realize it.

Strider_Blaze

Oct 28, 2017
Lancaster, CA
I'm sorry, but who?!

No matter, no way will she get my vote of course. Hopefully she doesn't win, but who knows what can happen.

Edit: I see she's transgender. Then no way is she getting the GOP vote then!

Edit 2: And she murdered someone?! Just what?!

Last edited:

Aske

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Canadia
Genuine question: why are so many people calling her a murderer? From what I read, she was driving under the speed limit, but too fast for road conditions; and she tried to break before she hit the Lexus. It was an accident. Is there more to it...?

I hate MAGA and Republicans as much as anyone, but it's shitty to label her a murderer if there isn't proper justification.

CrocodileGrin

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
This probably would have worked a long time ago, because of the Jenner and Kardashian reality/branding crapfest they created, but too many red flags with the car accident that would be used against her and the GOP being the GOP with trans related issues. After Trump, I never want to see a celeb in office again. Not even The Rock....but I would like to see him in a debate while in character.

Batarang

Banned
Dec 11, 2019
User Banned (Permanent): Transphobia; Account in Junior Phase
He won't be getting many republican votes. Republicans hate Trans people, right?

Brannon

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
She can fuck right off and take Cruz with her.

There's no relation there I just want any chance for Cruz to fuck right off too.

The Lord of Cereal

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Jan 9, 2020
I'm pretty sure she has no chance. She's not just a republican woman, but a trans woman. That being said, they'll probably just use the "she's one of the good ones" justification, also she's a ploy to "show" that republicans aren't transphobic, because ignorant republicans love those shallow acts that allow them to say they're not a bigot (stuff like "I have a black/gay/minority coworker/friend/family member) and what not, so who knows.

That being said, I still have my doubts that enough Californians would still vote for her over keeping Newsom in. Newsom is unpopular, even with liberals, but Caitlyn Jenner is just as unpopular if not more among just about everyone

SolidSnakex

Oct 25, 2017
Fox News is really loving Caitlyn

But Kirk wasn't impressed. All that's important to him is that Jenner is trans and therefore she's unqualified.

"I'm not a huge fan of the Republican party getting behind Caitlyn Jenner," he said. "Biological standards matter."

"Let me say, I've met Jenner. Very nice person, and I think that Jenner really believes in conservative values to an extent," he said, but said that it should be part of Republicans' "deeply held beliefs" that transgender people should not exist.

Fox News contributor Leslie Marshall then said that "some people think" Jenner's campaign is "a money-making thing or an ego-boosting thing."

www.lgbtqnation.com

Caitlyn Jenner gets trashed on Fox News because even conservatives oppose her campaign

Democrats, Republicans, Centrists, Evangelicals, LGBTQ organizations, trans advocates, and her own family are speaking against her. Who supports Caitlyn Jenner's governor campaign?

Imagine being part of a party that couldn't make it clearer that they hate your very existence.