• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

tormented

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Just for the record, the show hasn't made any episodes since 2010. They're just officially pulling it from the schedule

djinn

Nov 16, 2017
tumblr_o0943mn7kk1tgm5hoo1_250.gifv

Darknight

"I'd buy that for a dollar!"
Oct 25, 2017
I'm so glad my kids never discovered this show. All I ever hear is parents complain what an awful kid and show this is.

On that note, if you want to watch a fantastic show, everyone should be watching Bluey. That show is amazing.

Xterrian

Apr 20, 2018
Can they make one final, special episode where Arthur and Caillou cross over and Arthur punches him like he did DW except he knocks the little baldy out.

balohna

Nov 1, 2017
I haven't watched Caillou in years, but I do have a toddler who was gifted some Caillou books. I noticed he's ALWAYS wearing something on his head. There's like 5 books and I'd say each one has at least 6-7 unique images of the kid. Always has a cap or a bike helmet or something.

Makes me think some exec somewhere passed down the order not to show his bald head. Maybe the cancer jokes really rubbed someone the wrong way.