• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MayorSquirtle

May 17, 2018
There's some differences once you reach Hyrule Castle, including an entirely different final boss. But until then, asides from the dialog changes and whatnot, the game is almost identical.
I figured as much. I know it's a short game but I don't think I really have the patience to basically do a full replay of the same thing so soon. At least once I do get around to finishing this, Octavo's weapon makes the bosses more interesting. I actually saw a lot of different attacks from Wizzroboe this time, while in my first game I used the obsidian spear the whole way through and Wizzroboe died within a few seconds lol.

Yesterday

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Was there always a single dungeon mode? It wasn't there at launch and it's exactly what I wanted after beating the story

Onilink

Oct 30, 2017
Ok, played a bit yesterday, It seems an easy mode. Maybe some achievements could be more doable now
the deku scrub one is something impossibile

Onilink

Oct 30, 2017
Ok, someone on reddit already datamined the DLC.
Probably this will not be the last one

Narroo

Banned
Feb 27, 2018
So, I beat the game...

Voice Talents
.... - Aria

Well, that's interesting.

I wish we had more than 3 save slot though; I have a half complete Deku Scrub playthrough, along with my first playthrough and Ocatvio. I'd rather not have to delete them.

Status
Not open for further replies.