• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

tolkir

Oct 25, 2017
We need a new gif with Zelda.

jEcxTcM.gif

Pau

Self-Appointed Godmother of Bruce Wayne's Children
Oct 25, 2017
Very excited to play as Zelda.

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
Insane

I've never played Crypt of the Necrodancer, but I may have to rectify that now.

aerie

wonky
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
This is maybe the coolest game announcement in ages, and the idea of a wave of Indie developed Nintendo games is one of the most exciting things I can think of. I hope this is the start of something new, and even if not, this looks rad.

Serenitynow

Oct 25, 2017
I'm guessing an internal understanding of the importance of music in Zelda as well as an appreciation of Crypt at Nintendo is what allowed this magnificent thing to happen.

Parshias

Oct 25, 2017
When the music kicked in, I was like, "Are they allowed to just put Zelda music in their indie game? Not even a soundalike but just straight up Zel-OH FUUUUUUUCK!"

Danzflor

Oct 27, 2017
Nintendo is giving the fucking Zelda license to an indie developer. We have been dreaming of this for years. The repercussion of this will be huge and amazing. That whole show was amazing from top the bottom, I'm so excited. Cuphead, the Red Lantern, Blaster Master and Cadence. Jesus christ, Nintendo just did a fantastic job today.

TubaZef

Oct 28, 2017
Brazil
Not only this looks amazing but creates a precedent for Nintendo partnering with Indies. Lots of possibilities there!