• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Cornbread78

Oct 25, 2017
Northeast USA
goldsell7gkhc.png
plusbuyqskd1.png

WTS
God of War (PS4) Preorder Bonus - $2

Dnys4Mz.jpg

look down

WTB God of War Pre-Order Bonus code - 2$
look up

WTS
$4 (have 2) - 20% off NA PSN coupon . Exp April 30th, 2018. Doesn't work on preorders or subscriptions.
Paypal F&F or buyer pays fees.

Look down

WTB
A PSN 20% code not related to the far cry promo.
$5

look up.(not sure about the FC5 thing though)

Menelaus

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Selling:

Far Cry 5 PS4 with unused Doomsday Prepper DLC - $35 shipped USPS first class in US

PP gift payment or add 3% for goods/services payment, or $35 digital amazon gift card

Mdsfx

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
goldbuyhakzf.png
plussello6jrg.png

Selling: Ni No Kuni Wizard's Edition for PlayStation 3. $145 (Paypal) shipped.

This is complete with outer box (some wear, top lid has crease), Wizards Guide book (Japanese language, small dent in cover, inside mint), complete game with disc (mint), case (good) and manual (good with markings), art cards (all 5 very good), collector's coin (very good), drippy plush (very good), and music CD (disc perfect, case good). Comes from a smoke-free home and ships via FedEx Ground.

hAuVcCyl.jpg

MrDaravon

Oct 25, 2017
plussello6jrg.png

-Paypal only.
-I only ship within the US at this time, and due to a really bizarre work schedule right now I can only guarantee shipping on Mondays and Tuesdays! I will try my best to ship items on other days but that is going to be pretty unlikely outside of maaaaaybe Saturdays.

I am looking to purge everything as soon as possible; I will do BIG discounts for multiple or bulk purchases. I only intend to list this all again twice (once more after this) before just dumping everything at a local place for pennies on the dollar other than one or two things I will sell individually on ebay. Please feel free to make offers as a result; I'll sell ALL of the guides for $60 shipped for example, etc.

WTS
------------

iW3jTeUl.jpg

• (not pictured) The Legend of Heroes Trails of Cold Steel I + II Lionheart Edition (PS3) - $60 shipped - Trails of Cold Steel I game itself is still factory sealed (but does have a Gamestop "new" sticker on the outside of the plasticwrap if that matters?), II is opened but mint. The outer Lionheart box is near mint with just minor shelfwear, and the artbook is also near mint. Only thing missing is the little Empire pin that came with this set, if I can find it I'll throw it in but assume it's not coming with.
  • (not pictured) Jeanne D'Arc (PSP) - $10 shipped - Complete, everything mint except the UMD itself which has a little bit of wear but was played to 100% completion recently with zero issues.
  • Growlanser Generations (PS2) - $20 shipped - Regular edition, near mint and complete with both discs and manual.
  • Growlanser: Heritage of War Limited Edition (PS2) - $45 shipped - Outer box has been opened but everything inside is unopened/untouched including the game itself which is still factory sealed.
  • Ar Tonelico: Melody of Elemia (PS2) - $10 shipped - This is a bit of a first for me; I am selling this specifically AS-IS. The game is complete and the case/manual are near mint, but the disc has a pretty fair amount of light scratching. Normally most things I sell I've beaten or played a lot of (and honestly virtually everything I've ever sold is pretty mint) so I'd feel more confident in it's quality, but honestly me and the wife could only stomach a couple hours of this; in those couple hours I noticed no audio issues, AND the scratches are light enough where I'm like 99% certain a resurfacing would fix any issues anyway. But as such I'm listing this much lower than what prices seem to be online as a result.
  • Ar Tonelico 2: Melody of Metafalica (PS2) - $50 shipped - Factory sealed!
  • Atelier Iris: Eternal Mana (PS2) - $10 shipped - Case/Manual near mint, just a couple of very light scratches on the disc, was beaten with zero noticed issues.
  • Atelier Iris 2: The Azoth of Destiny (PS2) - $13 shipped - Case/Manual/disc all mint/near mint
  • Okami (PS2 Black Label/original release) - $10 shipped - Case/Manual/disc all mint/near mint
  • Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F2nd (Japanese PS3 version) - $10 shipped - Case/Manual/disc all mint/near mint

sUOvEFql.jpg

• Atelier Iris 2: The Azoth of Destiny Prima Guide - $8 shipped - Very light shelfwear only
  • Nier Bradygames Guide - $10 shipped - Intact but fair amount of wear to outside corners/edges
  • Final Fantasy Tactics A2 Bradygames Guide - $10 shipped - Very light outer shelfwear only
  • Nostalgia Bradygames Guide - $10 shipped - Very light outer shelfwear only. Also this is for the DS game named Nostalgia, apparently there's an old PC game (?) or something similar by the same name which led to some confusion previously.
  • Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume Bradygames Guide - $10 shipped - Very light outer shelfwear only
  • Mario Sticker Star Prima Guide - $8 shipped - Very light outer shelfwear only, but does NOT include the sticker sheet. Also note this is the full sized 8 1/2x11 version of the guide (they also did one of the smaller sized ones for this game)
  • The Last Remnant Bradygames Guide - $8 shipped - Very light outer shelfwear only, poster still attached.
  • Super Mario World 3D Prima Collector's Edition Guide - $30 shipped - Very light outer shelfwear only. Guide only, if any codes/posters etc came with this originally they are not included.
  • Super Smash Bros for 3DS/Wii U Prima Collector's Edition Guide - $12 shipped - Very light outer shelfwear only, includes bookmarks and eGuide code which has NOT been used, but I don't know if it's still redeemable at this point.
  • (not pictured) Lost Odyssey Prima Guide - $13 shipped - has minor shelfwear and wear to front spine binding only but otherwise is mint and fully intact with tight binding etc.
  • (not pictured) Metal Gear Rising Piggyback Collector's Edition Guide - $13 shipped - Mint with very light outer shelfwear only, includes the art print thing it came with.
  • (not pictured) Dragon Quest Builders Prima Guide - $12 shipped - light shelfwear only
  • (not pictured) Bayonetta 2 Prima Guide - $20 shipped - like new
  • (not pictured) Xenoblade Chronicles X Collector's Edition Prima Guide - $15 shipped - like new, includes the screen wipe thing it came with, but no digital/e-code
  • (not pictured) The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild Collector's Edition Guide - $20 shipped - light shelfwear only, includes the foldout map as well but the map was detached/used. This is the the original release at launch, not the revised DLC edition that came out much later.

Last edited:

Aselith

Oct 27, 2017
WTB Ruiner and Dead Rising 4 Steam keys for $5 US region together if that is a thing for these

Will buy separately as well for a comparable price

blackgandorf

Oct 27, 2017
g1gh6Eq.png
plusbuyqskd1.png

WTS
PSN Discount Codes (Expires on June 5th, 2018)
*50% off Dead Rising 4: Frank's Big Package PS Store Coupon - $1
*40% off Valkyria Revolution PS Store Coupon - $1
*40% off Resident Evil 7 Gold Edition PS Store Coupon - $1

Steam keys
*Kerbal Space Program - $4 SOLD
*Jalopy - $1
*Moon Hunters - $1.5
*AER Memories of Old - $1.5
*Subterrain - $1
*L.A. Noire + DLC Bundle $5
*Mighty No. 9 - $2
*H1Z1 Trickster Crate - $1
*RIVE - $1.5
*Layers of Fear: Masterpiece Edition - $1.5
*HIVESWAP: Act 1 $1
*STRAFE - $1
*Passpartout: The Starving Artist - $1
*Silence - $1
*Hacknet - $1
*The Shrouded Isle - $1
*Scanner Sombre - $1
*Renegade Ops Collection - $1
*Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure $1
*Saints Row The Third - $2
*Killer is Dead - Nightmare Edition - $1
*Overcooked - $2.5 (LatAm region)
*Space Run Galaxy - $1
*Maize - $1

All these 13 keys for $3 ALL SOLD
*Divide By Sheep
*No Time To Explain Remastered
*Road to Ballhalla
*Small Radios Big Televisions
*Volgarr the Viking
*Wasted
*Westerado: Double Barreled
*Tumblestone
*War for the Overworld
*Nongünz
*HackyZack
*Eterium
*Shoppe Keep

WANT
PayPal F&F or +fees

PM me

Last edited:

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
plusbuyqskd1.png
plussello6jrg.png

WTB
God of War (PS4) (Used)

WTS some Humble Bundle/Steam Leftovers ($1 each unless marked, OBO):

Overgrowth
Lost Castle
Holy Potatoes! We're in Space?!
The Flame in the Flood
Pony Island
Hector: Badge of Carnage
Poker Night at the Inventory
Puzzle Agent
Puzzle Agent 2
Sam & Max: Season 1
Sam & Max: Season 2
Killer is Dead - Nightmare Edition
Saints Row 2
Saints Row The Third
Skullgirls
STRIDER ($2)
Max Payne 3 Rockstar Pass

Lirrik

Oct 25, 2017
WTS

Voucher code for the physical Kratos and Atreus pin from God of War Digital Deluxe Edition PSN pre-order - $30 Amazon US Gift Card
thepinvault_gow_pin-2.png

Please note this is only a voucher code - you need to redeem it on Sony's third-party fulfilment partner site https://www.thepinvault.com/ and enter your details and address to receive this pin. They send to US or Canada addresses only, which is why I have no use for it. According to their T&S pin should arrive within 12 weeks of the game launch. Code expires May 31st 2018.

Last edited:

LegendofTrey

Oct 27, 2017
Hey Guys! I'm moving and I was going through boxes (Still am) and found some stuff I no longer want to hold on to. Figured I'd throw it up here and see if there's any interest:
8ZPDWXol.jpg

Cowboy Bepop: The Complete Series - $20
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Complete Collection One - SOLD
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Complete Collection Two - SOLD
Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 1-5 Collector's Edition Bluray - $50 (Has large scuff on back, PM for more pictures)
Samsung Icon X (2018) - SOLD - I do have the original box for this in storage, if you'd like, I'll go grab it. - Comes with charger
Edit: Prices updated - Need to get rid of these.

Paypal - US48 only
Thanks!

Last edited:

RROCKMAN

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Hello Again! I screwed up a gift card purchase and I need pay pal back to make up for it. Offering a $50 PSN card for $45 USD pay pal

WAIT!

I just got a gift card I didnt need as a gift and I'm sellin' it too! (I'm starting to think I should make a gift card shop at this point lol)

$20 USD PSN for $17 paypal!

Last edited:

Jimrpg

Oct 26, 2017
It's with a little bit of regret I'm selling this, but I'm not sure I'm going to be using it enough to justify the purchase. I'm putting up my GPD Win 2 (aka Steam handheld with Intel m3-7y30, 8gb DDR3, 128gb SSD, 720p LCD) for sale here first before I list it on ebay in a week or two, as I trust Resetera members more as its a high value item.

My price for the GPD Win 2 is AU$830 (US$630) + shipping costs (at a guess about A$20-30).

I will accept Paypal funds or direct bank deposit (Australia) only. They'll be no returns or refunds to me with this as I know the machine is fully functioning and is also still under warranty with GPD but rest assured you can buy with confidence.

Note: I prefer Australian buyers only due to the shipping costs and delivery times (plus only if they've had a transaction on here before). If it can't be sold in a few days, I'll consider international buyers but the international shipping won't be cheap. If that doesn't concern you feel free to PM me and I'll get a international shipping quote for you.

Things to note about the GPD Win 2.

• This is a prototype unit made available earlier by GPD.
  • The differences to the final unit are minor, the main one being the screen hinge which locks at specific degrees, whereas the final unit is 'smooth' like a macbook screen hinge.
  • The intiial SSD died on me, and was replaced with a working SSD by GPD. As far as I know everybody who had their SSD replaced hasn't had the same issue since and there is 12 months warranty where they will replace parts for you.
  • There is minor light bleed on the left hand side ( a known issue with some of the prototypes), it wasn't an issue for me personally playing games. (Check the photos)
  • There are no marks or scratches or anything on the unit that I can see.
  • Less than 20 hours usage thus far, so still very new.

TPLOrAhl.jpg

KgmEAWOl.jpg

5GRlUw2l.jpg

More images:

https://i.imgur.com/rjn2tmb.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/Q1eyrs0.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/KXc0uTE.jpg

Last edited:

chefbags

Oct 25, 2017
Hey Guys! I'm moving and I was going through boxes (Still am) and found some stuff I no longer want to hold on to. Figured I'd throw it up here and see if there's any interest:
8ZPDWXol.jpg

Cowboy Bepop: The Complete Series - $20
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Complete Collection One - SOLD
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Complete Collection Two - SOLD
Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 1-5 Collector's Edition Bluray - $50 (Has large scuff on back, PM for more pictures)
Samsung Icon X (2018) - $60 - I do have the original box for this in storage, if you'd like, I'll go grab it. - Comes with charger
Edit: Prices updated - Need to get rid of these.

Paypal - US48 only
Thanks!

Pm'd for icon x.

Oct 25, 2017
WTB: Rise of the Tomb Raider from one of the recent Humble Bundles

WTS: God of War shield pre-order bonus. $2 Paypal

Last edited:

derder

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
WTB:
PS4
God of War - Used
Shadow of the Colossus - Used
Horizon Zero Dawn - Used

4K Blu-Ray
Star Wars: The Last Jedi
The Dark Crystal
Planet Earth II
The Dark Knight
Inception
Annihilation
Interstellar
The Matrix
Cloverfield
The Bourne Identity

WTS:
(Sealed) Destiny 2 PS4 Complete (all dlc, expansions, etc) $45

Oct 27, 2017
Hey, all!

I have one God of War (2018) digital download for PS4 for sale for US PSN Store.

Looking for $50 thru PayPal. Code will be send ASAP after payment. Am open to reasonable offers....

Koppai

Oct 25, 2017
I was involved in a hit and run accident on Friday March 30th, unfortunately my insurance decided to total my car so I don't have anything for me and my husband to get to work. Selling my stuff! These prices are negotiable but the whole point is so I can get a down payment together to get another car. So if you can help by buying my stuff or whatever I appreciate it!!! Thank you to the people that have helped me so far! Picture of the car here: https://i.imgur.com/JsJvjNCl.jpg

PLAYSTATION [N=NEW IN BOX, U=USED]
  • Akiba's Beat (U) - $15
  • Arslan The Warriors of Legend (N) - $15
  • Dragon Quest Builders (N) - $22
  • Final Fantasy Type 0 HD (U) - $15
  • Grand Kingdom Limited Edition (N) - $50
  • Psycho-Pass: Mandatory Happiness Collector's Edition (N) - $60
  • Sonic Mania (Digital Code PS4) - $17
  • Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithfulness (N) - $20
  • Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization (N) - $15
  • Sword Art Online: Lost Song (N) - $15
  • Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters Daybreak (N) - $15
  • Until Dawn (U) - $13
  • Yakuza 2 (PS2, New) - $40
NINTENDO
  • Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Limited Edition (N) - $70
  • SNES Classic Euro(N) - $100
  • Super Famicom Classic JP(N) - $100
  • Nintendo 3DS Flare Red JP (U) - $115
  • Nintendo 3DS Flare Red US (U) - $100
  • New Nintendo 3DS XL Pikachu Edition (N) - $215
GUIDES
  • Star Ocean I&F Hardcover Guide (N) - $27
  • Final Fantasy Type 0 Hardcover Guide (N) - $22

OTHER
  • Huawei 42mm Smartwatch Silver, Mesh Band - $100
  • Barefoot Gen 1 & 2 (Blu Ray) - $15
plussello6jrg.png

Paypal Gift or Pay the Fees please. Send PMs for offers, details, or even pictures!

Last edited:

Hogendaz85

Dec 6, 2017
Switch Gray $230 shipped -no docking station unfortunately or joy con grip. I was using my sons so had no reason to have two of them at the time. Only had it for two months so it's in great shape.

128GB Micro SD -sold

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 - Sold
Skyrim - sold

Doom -Sold

Have the box for the switch and game cases.

Last edited:

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017
Selling:
The Greatest Showman HD download code (works with MA, and I assume redeems 4k on itunes?) - $10

Buying:
Guardians of the Galaxy 1 download code (needs to work with MA) - $5

edit: Now looking for any and ALL MCU digital codes..

Last edited:
WTS

Samsung Galaxy S4, 16 GB Model, ATT Unlocked, Red color in very good condition
89WNHk.md.jpg

$65 Shipped / PayPal F&F

Ni No Kuni Wrath of the White Witch/steelbook case
89WYvQ.md.jpg

$30 Shipped / PayPal F&F

God of War Ascension/steelbook case
89Wo5a.md.jpg

$20 Shipped / PayPal F&F

Metal Gear Solid 4 Limited edition (comes with original box, OST and DVD)
89WLWA.md.jpg
89WLWA.md.jpg

$35 Shipped / PayPal F&F

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
WTS:
Monster Hunter World Steelbook - $28 plus shipping (has a scratch in the spine)
Samsung Gear VR 1st Gen - $40 or best offer
Metroid Samus Returns Limited Edition (comes with game and CD) sealed - $40 or best offer
Logan 4K/Blu-Ray Steelbook (not the Noir version) sealed - $35
Rocket League CE Switch physical - $35
HUMBLE CAPCOM X SEGA PLAYSTATION BUNDLE Beat The Average Tier - $8 all games come in one code

PayPal F&F please!

WTB:
Steelbooks of any kind
Anybody have one of these that they are willing to part with?
5GKH21Sl.png

It doesn't have to be the Persona one but it would be real nice if it was! My folks lost mine so I'm looking to buy another one. Apparently it's called a Hori Face Cover for Vita.

Persona 3 Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5 Dancing Star Night Geo steelbook:
6NDwHbGl.png

Apparently this is exclusive to in-store preorders in Japan only for the Geo store. If there is anyone in Japan who would be willing to help me get this I'd be really grateful!

Last edited:

tommy7154

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
WTS:

PS4 Humble Capcom Bundle
- $7 Paypal
(all one single key) Resident Evil Remaster HD, Alien Isolation, Dead Rising, Megaman Legacy Collection, and Resident Evil: Code Veronica X. Also includes a couple PS3 games including Binary Domain and Crazy Taxi

Also WTS:
40% off Resident Evil 7 Gold Edition code (PS4, valid through June 5th) - $1
40% off Valkyria Revolution code (PS4, valid through June 5th) - $1

Plants Vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2 Digital Deluxe Edition code for Xbox One - $11

Last edited:

Sam

Oct 25, 2017
plusbuyqskd1.png
plussello6jrg.png

Feel free to make offers on anything. PM Me!

WTB Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition (Steam)

WTS Steam Keys (Multiple Key Discounts Negotiable)
  • Outlast 2 - $5
  • God Eater 2 Rage Burst - $4
  • Lara Croft Go - $2
  • Laser League - $3
WTB
  • Discounted Steam Wallet Credit (including gift purchases, etc.)
  • Discounted PSN Credit (>10%)
WTS
  • 20th Anniversary PS4 Bundle (Sealed/Brand New) - $1,000 OBO
WTS - New, Sealed Limited Run Games at Cost ($30 Shipped OBO)
  • Limited Run #34 - Curses 'N Chaos (PS4)
  • Limited Run #36 - Aqua Kitty DX (PS4)
  • Limited Run #39 - The Swapper (Vita)
  • Limited Run #42 - Dear Esther (PS4)