• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP
Cloggerdude

Cloggerdude

Just tell me what you need.
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
WTS:

T-Mobile MLB Subscription x 2 = $15 each

These are from the T-Mobile Tuesdays app, so make sure that you do not access the subscription on non-T-Mobile cellular data. There's an option in the app to turn off cellular data useage for the app. Buyer beware, as these are only supposed to be used on T-Mobile devices.

Also, from the new information, I'm willing to log back in to the account if/when the notification pops up within 30 days.

rvx2qTQl.jpg

Xbox One X + Dragon Ball FighterZ + Battlefront II = $400 + shipping

I think I've used the system a grand total of four times. Comes with original box and all accessories.

xaGDqvBl.jpg

2011 Macbook Air 11" = $350

8gb RAM, 128gig SSD, i5 CPU. Great condition and comes with original box and a carrying sleeve.

Sapphire Radeon R9 290 Tri‑X - $175
Never used for mining or anything, at least to my knowledge.

Last edited:

Shadownet

Oct 29, 2017
WTS:
MLB.tv code
(4 available) - $14 each

Message me if you want one. You can specify if you want to use your email or a random email I'll come up with. Please don't watch it on mobile using data if youre not on T-Mobile. WiFi only, can be use on any mobile or computer devices.

Mario + Rabbids Mushroom Kingdom - $30 shipped

Last edited:

Invis

Oct 27, 2017
WTS:

Playstation 3 Slim 120GB w/ 4.81 REBUG CFW + E3 NOR Flasher - Bought this PS3 a couple years ago and downgraded it myself with an E3 NOR Flasher that comes with it. Basically haven't used it since outside of updating it with REBUG 4.81. It's the Slim 120GB version, comes with REBUG 4.81 CFW. The E3 Flasher comes with both boards, linker, and clip. I still have the dumps from the PS3 that I got using the E3 Flasher if you would like those as well.

Hard drive is wiped except for any settings regarding the CFW. So Multiman and Toolbox are already setup and all that. It has been connected to PSN a couple times while on CFW, but was never banned. Cannot 100% tell you if it's banned right now, but I'd assume no. Comes with console, controller, and power cable - $135 shipped

Last edited:

Mad

Oct 25, 2017
plussello6jrg.png

WTS for Paypal F&F:

Steam CODES:

Aviary Attorney 1$
BlazBlue: Chronophantasma Extend 2$
Cursed Castilla (Maldita Castilla EX)
Emily is Away Too 2$
Getting Over It with Bennett Foddy 3$
Holy Potatoes! We're in Space?! 1$
The Journey Down: Chapter Two $1
Life is Strange Complete Season 1.5$
The Norwood Suite .75$
Screencheat $1
The Shrouded Isle $1
Silence $2
Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition 3$
Sid Meier's Civilization® VI + DLC (Vikings Scenario Pack+Australian Scenario Pack) 7$
Splasher 1$
Snake Pass 2$

Tacoma 2$
Tomb Raider 3$
Uurnog Uurnlimited 1.5$
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War III 6.5$

Stuff for Sale Paypal F&F:
The Walking Dead: The Complete Fifth Season Digital HD $2
Sea of Thieves Founders Sail & Title DLC Code 25$

WTB:

Dark Souls 3 $6
Age of Gladiators 1$
Age of Gladiators II: Death League - 1$

Either way send a PM with an offer!

Last edited:

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
bought.
9etzhr2zssp8.jpg

leaving this up so people know aka it seems like if the seller doesn't log in an watch a game on their tmobile phone (likely needing to use some of their data) that these codes will only effectively be good for 30 days. So if you are buying or selling a code you may need to keep this in mind.
(image taken from the tmobile thread taken from reddit)

Last edited:

GeoMack

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
if you bought a mlb code from me on gaf last year and had it revoked, pm me and I will set you up with a new one for this year. I will also do the followup mentioned above.

gaf name was 'mackenzie 92'

delalaser

Oct 25, 2017
plusbuyqskd1.png
goldsell7gkhc.png

Paypal f&f or you cover fees

WTS
$1.50
Keep talking and nobody explodes

$1 each
System Shock Pack
Scanner Sombre
The Shrouded Isle
Orwell: Keeping an Eye On You
Galactic Civilizations® III

Mini metro
Galak-Z

Last edited:

Cloud-Hidden

Oct 30, 2017
WTS (prices lowered):

PS4 Digtal:

Atelier Lydie & Suelle: The Alchemist and the Mysterious Paintings - $37

Xbox One Digital:
Minecraft - $11
Madden 18 - $22

Humble Monthly Keys:
Owlboy - $6
Rivals of Aether - $7
Warhammer 40K Dawn of War III - $10
Snake Pass - $8
Splasher - $5
Last Day of June - $3
The Sexy Brutale - $5
BlazBlue: Chronophantasma Extend - $7
Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition - $4
Quantum Break - $13
Mr. Shifty - $2
Scanner Sombre - $4
Furi - $3

Payments made with PayPal F&F please.

Last edited:

ShinUltramanJ

Oct 27, 2017
WTS -Steam keys

Action Henk - $1
Black the Fall - $.75
Hiveswap Act 1 - $.50
Mini Metro - $.35
Poly Bridge - $1.50
Punch Club - $.50
Shadow Complex (Epic launcher) - $.25

- WANT -
Paypal (buyer pays any fees)

Last edited:

Deleted member 27921

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
WTS:
Sword of Hope II (GameBoy) - CART ONLY, not sure if the save battery still works, as I don't have anything that will play GB carts anymore :( - $35

Last edited:

Mdsfx

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Don't these MLB codes require the phone number of the person they were given to?

TO REDEEM YOUR FREE MLB.TV:

1. Tap "REDEEM"
  2. Log in or register at MLB.TV with your T-Mobile Tuesdays phone number (no credit card required!)
  3. You're all set! Now you can use your 2018 MLB.TV yearly subscription
Make sure the number you provided matches the phone number you registered to T-Mobile Tuesdays. If not, you won't be able to get your free MLB.TV subscription!

Deleted member 3038

Oct 25, 2017
WTS:
SOLD
(After Purchase, You can PM me an Email to use for account creation or I can just use a random one if you'd like)

Don't these MLB codes require the phone number of the person they were given to?

TO REDEEM YOUR FREE MLB.TV:

1. Tap "REDEEM"
  2. Log in or register at MLB.TV with your T-Mobile Tuesdays phone number (no credit card required!)
  3. You're all set! Now you can use your 2018 MLB.TV yearly subscription
Make sure the number you provided matches the phone number you registered to T-Mobile Tuesdays. If not, you won't be able to get your free MLB.TV subscription!

You have the person selling create the account, then send you the details

EDIT:
So the seller is providing his/her phone number? Or am I misreading this?
I believe that they only use it for account verification (If it's anything like last year) so It's not actually linked to the account.

Last edited:

punkmaggit

Oct 27, 2017
So apparently I'm a moron and imported the PC version of Ni No Kuni II King's Edition. I'm not a PC gamer and would like to sell the steam code and preorder bonus code. SOLD!

I'm not sure if you will need a European Steam account or not..

Last edited:

Neverfade

Oct 25, 2017
WTS:

Digital Codes:

Batman Begins - $8 FF
Dark Knight - $8 FF
Inception - $8 FF
The Prestige - $8 FF
Oblivion - $8 FF
Spiderman: Homecoming - $8 FF
Fury - $5 FF

All redeemable for sure in 4k except Fury, of which I have no idea.
Check against this to determine where to get UHD:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZsJkCX4DIv2oeCKQ7zp2ArkR1qKEXCUuCMBbUtHtmh4/edit#gid=6993931

Want:

Star Wars TLJ 4k Code (straight trade for any of the above?)
Far Cry 5 Doomsday Preppers Preorder code.

Era+ Seller.

Last edited:

SkullHydra

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Feb 20, 2018
WTS

Digital Movie Codes
-Inside Out
-Maleficent
-Moana
-Spider-man Homecoming
-Thor Ragnarok
-Zootopia

$5 Each or all for $25. PayPal F&F is fine.

Edit: All gone!

Last edited:

defaltoption

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austin
Hello everyone this is my first time ever in this type of thread either here or at oldforum so I hope I'm doing this right. I read the OP but there was a lot of stuff.

Selling - PS Vita TV with 3.60 (Henkaku Ready) and an 8GB Memory Card and Original Power Cable - $100 OBO

Want to Buy - New Genuine PS3 Dualshock 3 (Just got a PS3 again and can't find a real one) - I will trade the Vita TV above for one of these and $50

If you are interested let me know or have any questions just ask. I much prefer Google Wallet/Pay but I am open to other payment options if you absolutely can't use google wallet.

Oct 27, 2017
I also have an MLB t.v. code to give away. PM me and I'll send you the code and my number I guess???? I don't know if I get a confirmation text or something but we'll figure it out lol.

Edit:Gone

Last edited:

TheAggroCraig

One Winged Slayer
Nov 6, 2017
WTT the following Disney DIgital Codes for other Disney codes (Looking for Marvel preferably)... send me lists if you have anything? :

Star Wars The Force Awakens
Aladdin

I may update these with prices if there's demand/no trade offers.

xillyriax

Game Test Analyst
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
California, USA
WTS all for PS4:
Crash N' Sane trilogy (Digital) - $20
MLB The Show 2018 (Digital) - $40
MLB The Show 2018 (Physical, new sealed) - $45 shipped
Last Guardian (used, distributor copy, upc has a single-hole punched) - $25 shipped
WipeOut Omega Collection (used, distributor copy, upc has a single-hole punched) - $25 shipped

Pokemon X (physical, complete) - $28 shipped

Paypal F&F plz

Last edited:

adg1034

Oct 25, 2017
This is my first ResetEra B/S/T listing, but I can connect you with eBay and Amazon seller accounts that have 50+ positive reviews if you want to confirm anything.

I'm selling some rare game soundtracks, all of which come from a non-smoking, non-pet home. All prices reflect PayPal's Goods and Services fees and include USPS shipping with tracking within the United States, but I'm willing to discuss international shipping as well. Photos available on request.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Jeremy Soule)- $200. This four-disc set is signed by the composer. I'd consider it to be in Very Good+ condition, with only some minor edgewear on the corners of the fold-out set.

Sam and Max: Season 1 - $110
Sam and Max: Season 2 - $110, or buy both for $200.
These two-disc soundtracks, both by Jared Emerson-Johnson, are for seasons 1 and 2 of Telltale's Sam & Max revival. Each is in Very Good+ condition, with even less edgewear than the Skyrim set.

Bastion (Darren Korb) - $28. Signed by the composer.

Super Mario Galaxy - 2-Disc Platinum Version - Club Nintendo Japan - $85. The US version of this soundtrack is a lot more widely available (along with a similar version from Japan), but neither includes the second disc. Mine has the "x2 Platinum Version" logo on the cover. Very Good condition.
Super Mario Galaxy 2 - 2-Disc Version - Club Nintendo Japan - $50. Like New condition.
Super Mario 3D World - 2-Disc Version - Club Nintendo Japan (sealed) - $50
Or, buy all three Mario soundtracks for $170.

PayPal only.