• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

data

Oct 25, 2017
Glad this is back. Anyway to bring the feedback over and can someone pm me an invite?

GalacticMouse

Oct 25, 2017
Would it be possible to add another username column to the feedback list? We could call it "Verified ResetEra Account" and some group of users could verify via PM or something?

Not sure what the best process is for verifying the accounts belong to the same person, but it would be a helpful transition tool.

1upmuffin

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
WTB:

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Switch)

Namco Museum Volume 4 and 5 (PS1)

Mister Mosquito (PS2)

Chulip (PS2)

Last edited:

Ventara

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
One of the few threads I frequented often back on GAF (even if I didn't buy much). Glad you're here Clogger and have everything set up to continue.

Luckydog

Attempting to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA
That's....still being decided actually.
would really prefer to keep previous feedback, but can totally understand how it would be a lot of work to verify. Perhaps only keep feedback for the first 2 waves? Yes its self serving but minimizes the verification and allows a good chunk of BST people to keep up. Almost like the default membership for the first 2 waves.

OP
OP
Cloggerdude

Cloggerdude

Just tell me what you need.
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
would really prefer to keep previous feedback, but can totally understand how it would be a lot of work to verify. Perhaps only keep feedback for the first 2 waves? Yes its self serving but minimizes the verification and allows a good chunk of BST people to keep up. Almost like the default membership for the first 2 waves.

It's not that I mind the work, it's just that I want to make sure we do this right. I feel a lot of responsibility for making sure this transition goes smoothly and that our members aren't hit with any sort of fraud. I'm going to sit down tomorrow and come up with a complete game plan for the transition, but here's the initial plan:

All users will be required to verify using their old accounts at the other site. Accounts that have been banned should be able to verify as well. Once you are verified, your old feedback will carry over. If you do not verify, then you will start from scratch. I know that's inconvenient, but it is what it is.

Again, my plan is to have a complete method ready to go by tomorrow. Please just hold tight until that time. Feel free to have transactions in the meantime, but please use proper precautions.

toneroni

Oct 25, 2017
This thread looks familiar. Sup dudes.

Also, isn't it time we try Heatware? Probably will be less of burden and more universal as we can see feedback from other forums that may use it. Downside is feedback will have to start over.

http://www.heatware.com/
Glad to be back!
Heatware is great but yeah, would need to start from scratch - not tooo bad I guess since we can still reference old feedback in the beginning.
Also would have been great if there were feedback tools built into the forum software like CAG but its ok!

Josh5890

I'm Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Glad to be back!
Heatware is great but yeah, would need to start from scratch - not tooo bad I guess since we can still reference old feedback in the beginning.
Also would have been great if there were feedback tools built into the forum software like CAG but its ok!

This would be wonderful. Blu-ray.com does it too. Obviously I'm sure the crew has a TON of work behind the scenes at the moment but maybe it could be looked at when the dust settles down the road?

OP
OP
Cloggerdude

Cloggerdude

Just tell me what you need.
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
My biggest issue with Heatware is the fact that it is possible to fake feedback. You can also import eBay feedback, which can be potentially manipulated as well.

By keeping things in house, I feel like it's a bit more safe, which is what has always made this thread so special. It's more work, but we've done it before.

That's just my initial thoughts, after having researched it a bit more. I'm open to all comments though.

bonch00ski

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wanting to sell my Ps4 Pro, very rarely have I played any physical games on it. Looking for offers it's in great condition. Just the system controller and cords.

My name should be in the feed back list I've sold quite a few handheld with all positive feedback.

Feel free to make an offer.

wildmike85

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks to all the guys who put in the work to get this thread organized again. It's been an incredible resource in my quest to collect many games that I don't need, but plan to play at some point in the next few years :)

Neverfade

Oct 25, 2017
Have: 20 PSN credit
Want: 20 eShop credit

Hoping someone is in a similar but opposite situation I'm in.

For what it's worth I was a +Seller on the old feedback list, same name.

Malo

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Bronx, NY
WTS

SNES classic (NA/new) -$120

I'll throw in a 6ft extension cable with it (new and unopened)

PayPal only. F&F preferred, if not, you pay fees.

AMAGON

Prominent Member
Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
Last edited:

Valahart

Oct 25, 2017
WTT (steam keys)

Mine:

Furi, Chroma Squad, Plague inc Evolved, Momodora Reverie Under the Moonlight, Ryse: Son of Rome, Jotun

For:

Flinthook, Full Throttle

LQX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
My biggest issue with Heatware is the fact that it is possible to fake feedback. You can also import eBay feedback, which can be potentially manipulated as well.

By keeping things in house, I feel like it's a bit more safe, which is what has always made this thread so special. It's more work, but we've done it before.

That's just my initial thoughts, after having researched it a bit more. I'm open to all comments though.
In house is fine, better and safer. Just hope it is not too much work for you guys. And as others have said, thanks to you and all the others that are doing the brunt of the work updating and monitoring the doc while we just try to sell the same shit every few days.

Deleted member 2317

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Want To Thank the crew here for helping me through this transition by being available to all us 'fugees- so glad to see you here, and thank you. Truly.

Alucrid

Chicken Photographer
Oct 25, 2017
It's not that I mind the work, it's just that I want to make sure we do this right. I feel a lot of responsibility for making sure this transition goes smoothly and that our members aren't hit with any sort of fraud. I'm going to sit down tomorrow and come up with a complete game plan for the transition, but here's the initial plan:

All users will be required to verify using their old accounts at the other site. Accounts that have been banned should be able to verify as well. Once you are verified, your old feedback will carry over. If you do not verify, then you will start from scratch. I know that's inconvenient, but it is what it is.

Again, my plan is to have a complete method ready to go by tomorrow. Please just hold tight until that time. Feel free to have transactions in the meantime, but please use proper precautions.

thanks for the hard work and, well, now extra work ya'll are putting in. glad to have this place back

AHappyPanda

Oct 25, 2017
Shipping to US only

Era Plus Seller

Selling:

SNES Classic Mini (US version) - $140 shipped (no F&F)

Gamecube - The Legend of Zelda: Windwaker - Complete and in good/excellent condition, pics available upon request - $25 shipped

PS4 - Shadow of Mordor: GOTY Edition - $7 shipped

Wii - Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Complete/mint - $17 shipped

3DS - Mario Golf: World Tour - Complete and in mint condition - $15 shipped
3DS - Pokemon Sun - Complete and in mint condition - $25 shipped
3DS - Mario Kart 7 (red case version) - Complete and in mint condition - $15 shipped

All 3 for $50 shipped
I'd take $45 eshop credit for all three as well

PayPal F&F preferred payment method.

Era Plus Buyer

Buying:
N/A

Trading:
US SNES Mini for Euro/PAL SNES Mini

Brand New Grey Joycons for Blue Joycons (must also be new)
They're the original set I got packaged with my Switch, they've never been removed from their plastic.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Feedback should stay

Xbox Controller S - $15 shipped

Component cables for Original Xbox - $8 shipped

Toshiba 3.5" 1TB HDD $30 shipped

Replacement Floppy Disk Drive for Dell Inspiron - Latitude $10 shipped.

Sony SS-MCT100 Soundbar/Subwoofer setup in great working condition but can't use it since I moved. $80 local pickup in CNY.

Puyo Puyo Tetris Xbox One Japanese complete $30 shipped or trade for new Xbox One controller. Could add extra game or two.

7a58uuf.jpg

Oct 25, 2017
Up for sale:
  • SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! NIB SNES Classic Edition - $79.99 MSRP + $5.60 Tax + $13.30 USPS Priority Mail Shipping = $98.89 total asking price
    DNCbsW0UEAAzVLS.jpg:small
I already sold one of these to another member on this forum, but this was done in the discordEra channel before this forum was launched.

Last edited:

Mr_Kuschels

Oct 25, 2017
I also would welcome keeping the previous feedback list. I understand it's a ton of work to keep it up to date so I also understand if you're looking for alternatives.
Cloggerdude May I ask how many members were working on that list and how many hours you had to invest daily to keep it running?

Edit: I love how it automatically tags users in this forum.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
WTB Assassin's Creed Origin on PC... Was there any good promo floating around for this one? Maybe videogame related or something?

Mgs2master2

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
WTB Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Digital code for switch and/or Zelda BoTW digital code on switch.
WTS SNES Classic, pitch me a price, looking for 90-100 range, but can make a deal as usual.

Glad to be back and part of this. Love to see all my feedback still intact here. Better paying job for me = more cool stuff to sell from me and buy from you all :-)

Bloodember

Oct 25, 2017
Columbus, OH
Glad to see the thread. As for the feedback, I'd like to see the old one used in some way, but I know the work it will be to verify all of us to keep using it. So maybe as reference, but whatever works for the people keeping it up to date.