• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Fab

Oct 28, 2017
SOLD WTS: Sony BVM 20F1E for £650 £585 for UK pick up in the West Midlands.

This monitor was used previously at a local animation studio. (additional photos here)

Oh, I'll also be including a SCART adaptor and RCA to BNC plugs.

UwSsFUjl.jpg

Last edited:

xXJonoXx

Jun 17, 2018
PS Vita Dead or Alive Extreme 3 Korean Version with English subtitles. Complete in box.
$25 shipped in US
iOtKTI8l.jpg

imgur.com

imgur.com

Imgur: The magic of the Internet
imgur.com

imgur.com

WE-Tech Resident Evil Samurai Edge Replica ATV2 model airsoft. Black edition. Never opened or displayed. New in box.
$90 shipped in the US
SQjIdG4l.jpg

imgur.com

imgur.com

Last edited:
Oct 28, 2017
California
WTS *PAYMENT METHODS: PayPal F&F, Venmo, or Apple Pay*
JFttTQa.jpg

[+19 Seller/+1 Buyer]

Digital movie codes: All prices negotiable. More willing to make deals if multiple HD/Blu-ray codes are purchased.

4K UHD Codes (please check 4K Sheet on how to redeem)

Joker: $10

iTunes HD Codes:

Get Out: $4

PHYSICAL MEDIA
-Prices include shipping
-Pictures available upon request.
-U.S. only
-Due to my work schedule, I can only ship items on a Thursday, Friday, or Saturday.

New Nintendo 3DS XL PIKACHU YELLOW EDITION - Only used a couple of times, comes with original packaging, manual, AR cards, and still in great working condition $210

vfSdi0g.jpg

imgur.com

imgur.com

imgur.com

imgur.com

Movies (Opened, NO DIGITAL CODE)

4K Ultra HD + Blu Ray
-The Last Jedi (Best Buy Exclusive Steelbook) $20

Blu-Ray
-Bayonetta Bloody Fate: $15 (sealed + slip cover)
-Firefly 15th Anniversary Collector's Edition Complete Series $15
(Comes with poster and character cards)
-Pokemon Season 1 Indigo League Champion's Edition $30
-Suicide Squad Target exclusive lenticular digibook extended and theatrical cut $20
-The Villainess (sealed + slip cover) $10

Last edited:

Kagari

潜在能力解放
Oct 24, 2017
WTS:

Open, unplayed copy of Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot for PS4 - $40 shipped in the US. I accept PayPal and Venmo only. DM if interested.

jamesandy

Jul 17, 2019
+3 Buyer / +4 Seller

I have a GameStop preorder for the Animal Crossing New Horizons Limited Edition Nintendo Switch that I will receive on Monday. Willing to sell for 380$ + shipping.

Artorias

Oct 25, 2017
WTS:

Nioh 2 for $47 Amazon/Paypal (shipping included). It comes with all the pre-order bonuses and is brand new, unopened

nioh-2-cover.png

Decided to get rid of my regular edition and buy the digital deluxe instead. I'll be receiving it on the day of release and can either ship it out that day or a day later.

Last edited:

Common Knowledge

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
It's a long shot but eh, what the hell:

WTB: Switch Joycons - Animal Crossing colors

If anyone had preordered the Switch but is willing to part with the joycons, let me know. Thanks!

Lee Chaolan

Oct 25, 2017
Want to Buy

US PSN Credit - $50 for $42.

Want to Sell: (All are Brand New)

Super Dragon Ball Heroes Nintendo Switch - $25 shipped.

Rosalina Smash Bros Amiibo - 1st Print from Target - $25 shipped.

Catherine Hearts Desire Premium Edition PS4 - $65 shipped.

Persona 5 - Take Your Heart Edition PS4 - $130 shipped.

Photos available upon request

Last edited:

Jersa

Oct 27, 2017
Boston, MA (USA)
WTS: PC Keys from Humble Racing Bundle
Road Redemption $3
Project Cars + Limited Edition Upgrade $3
Dirt 4 - $3
AC + Dream Pack 1-3 $4
Project Cars 2 + Japanese Cars Bonus Pack $4

PayPal F&F

WTB:
Mega Man 11 PC Key - $4

Last edited:

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
plussello6jrg.png

+19 Seller. Asking for $3 shipping within US if you buy a single item, but free if 2 or more items are bought. If outside US, will ask buyer to cover the entire shipping cost. Pictures of items can be sent if requested. Highly prefer Paypal, but willing to accept Amazon credit. Willing to accept best offers for all products. Please note I work the night shift & tend to be offline between 6 a.m to 3 p.m. Eastern. Most prices made based on looking at Pricecharting.com

Looking to sell:

GAMES:

- Musynx on PS4 (physical copy). Physical PS4 version that was exclusive to Limited Run Games, opened but in great condition. $30 or best offer.

- Valkyrie Drive: Bhikkhuni on Vita.
Physical Vita version. $25 or best offer.

- Gitaroo Man on PS2.
Has used sticker from GS on back, but CIB & good condition. $45 or best offer.

- Outrun 2006 Coast 2 Coast on PS2. CIB, though case is a bit dirty from left over sticker residue. $30 or best offer.

Last edited:

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
WTS: Valve Index (headset only)

Used for 15 mins to compare to my VIVE Pro. Decided I'm keeping the VIVE. Obviously flawless condition. I didn't even unroll the power supply cable.

Paid $523 with tax (can provide proof). So it'd be that plus shipping to you at whichever speed you prefer (I'll get the quote from UPS Store if you provide your zip).

Oct 27, 2017
WTS

Please check back often on this post, as I will constantly update this as I get new stock on these and other items:

Target PS4 Pre-orders (ships after I receive them from Target)

- MLB the Show 2020 - $47. Release date: 3/17. I will tentatively ship to you on 3/19.
- Resident Evil 3 - $47. Release date: 4/3. Ship date tbd.

Prices include shipping/tracking by USPS 1st class mail. I will bubble wrap these games and then put them inside a bubble mailer. If you would like me to ship in a box instead, then the prices will be $48.50 instead.

Walmart PS4/Xbox One Pre-orders

- Doom Eternal - $45.45 + tax. Release date: 3/20.
- Resident Evil 3 - $45.45 + tax. Release date: 4/3.

I can have Walmart ship to you or you can pick up at your local Walmart. I can't guarantee these will be shipped to you on day of release, so if you want these on day of release, I advise you to do store pick up.

Digital Currencies/Gift Cards

- $10/$20/$35/$50/$70 eshop @ 10% off
- $10/$20/$25/$50/$100 psn @ 10% off
- $5/$10/$20/$50 xbox gift card @ 10% off
- $100 amazon gift card - $92 - sold out. I anticipate getting more before the end of March.
- $50 amazon gift card - $46 - sold out. I anticipate getting more before the end of March.
- $10 amazon gift card - $9.20 - I have multiples of these.
- $10/$25/$50 Google Play @ 10% off
- $25/$50 Hulu gift card @ 10% off

Trades

- $50 amc theaters gift card - lemme know what you have for trade.
- While I will always prefer cash, I will always consider trades of any kind. Always feel free to make any offers.

I accept PayPal family/friend, Venmo, Google Pay.

Last edited:

astro

Oct 25, 2017
Selling a WD Blue 2280 250GB M.2 Drive

This one

It's brand new. I opened the box but realized it wasn't compatible. It's never been used, just forgot to return it.

£30.

Feel free to PM me.

catpurrcat

Oct 27, 2017
WTS: 3DS game lot and NDS game lot

1. 3DS GAMES, (US/Canada version complete in case)

-Radiant Historia Perfect Chronology
-Warioware Gold
-Legend of Zelda A Link Between Worlds
-Sushi Striker
-Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon

As pictured here.

Take all 5 both of these 3DS games for the combined price of $25 USD + postal ship (likely around $10) to the lower 48 US states or almost anywhere in Canada

2. ADVANCE WARS NINTENDO DS BOTH GAMES (US/Canada complete in case)

-Advance Wars Dual Strike
-Advance Wars Days of Ruin

As pictured here.

Take both of these DS games for the combination price of $40 USD + postal ship (likely around $5) to the lower 48 US states or almost anywhere in Canada

PM if interested with your zipcode or postal code for a shipping quote.

PayPal accepted.

Last edited:

Zaber

Alt account
Banned
Sep 11, 2019
Platinum Buyer/Gold Seller: 30/113

I'm Euro based.

Have:
GRIP: Combat Racing $2
Middle Earth: Shadows of War $3
Mages of Mystralia $2
Trailmakers $2

Cryofall $2
The Hex $2
Project Warlock $2
Eliza $2
Night Call $2

Battle Chasers: Nightwar $2

Want: Amazon Gift Card (US), or PayPal in USD (buyer pays fees).

Last edited:

FoneBone

Oct 27, 2017
WTS
All games Steam keys unless specified otherwise. PM me for PayPal info.

Humble Choice (March 2020) - 1 selection remaining - $2
AI War II
Death's Gambit
Niffelheim

Humble Choice (February 2020) - 3 selections remaining - $2 each/2 for $3/3 for $4
Book of Demons
Cryofall
The Hex
Shenzhen I/O
Warstone TD

$3 each/both for $5
Resident Evil 0 HD Remaster
Mega Man X Legacy Collection

$2
Resident Evil Revelations

If you want a combo of games at different price points, ask me and I'll figure out a discount

Last edited:

shadowhaxor

EIC of Theouterhaven
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Claymont, Delaware
WTS

Monster Hunter World: Icebborne PC (Steam) upgrade code: $40

Nintendo Switch 32GB w/ Neon Red and Blue Joycons. $290.

This is the original Nintendo Switch but was recently repaired by Nintendo. They pretty much replaced everything but is still the HAC-001 unit. Includes Switch, dock, Joy-Cons, power adaptor. Price includes shipping.

**Sold** Animal Crossing New Horizons Special Edition Switch - $360. I forgot I pre-ordered this and Amazon sent it ahead of time. I only opened it to do an unboxing video and then put everything back in the box. No point shipping it back since people are looking for this. Price includes shipping.

20200313_220137_(002).jpg

Paypal accepted.

Last edited:

Otheradam

Nov 1, 2017
WTS
Nintendo Switch with better battery. $275 shipped in USA via PP FF or pay 3% fee. Local pickup in NYC welcomed.

Comes with everything in mint condition. Dock, joy con holder, cables and charger never used or taken out of box. Only joy con and switch unit used for about 10 hours. Glass screen protector was put on once I got it. Comes with receipt from Nintendo World Store in NYC and still under warranty. Selling because I bought the Animal Crossing version.

Y0WiXLhl.jpg

l6g0dI8l.jpg

Oct 25, 2017
Michigan
WTB:

$60 of Steam credit at a discount

Looking to buy Doom Eternal on Steam and would like to do it at a discount if possible. If there's a way for someone to buy it with credit in their wallet and sell it to me at a discount I'm fine with that as well. DM me if you can help.